Game of Thrones GOAT episode. KUB fucking destroyed

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Game of Thrones GOAT episode. KUB fucking destroyed

Post by LNS »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Spoiler:
Most of the unsullied are dead. Former Queen Dany has no army now.
Spoiler:
All the Dothraki too. But there are still a good amount of Unsullied left I think, and there’s still the support of the North, not to mention the power of the dragons. The dragons got slightly cucked this last episode because of the snow storm garbage screwing up visibility, but Cersei won’t be able to do that. Dany still has the advantage IMO.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Literally all of the Dothraki are gone and the Unsullied is just....Greyworm? I'll be disappointed if they try to sell us on an "army-sized" number of people surviving that battle.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Robceltsfan wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Literally all of the Dothraki are gone and the Unsullied is just....Greyworm? I'll be disappointed if they try to sell us on an "army-sized" number of people surviving that battle.
Spoiler:
What about Dorne? I don’t think their army was even involved last episode TBH.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LNS wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
What about Dorne? I don’t think their army was even involved last episode TBH.
Spoiler:
There's still other people's out there....like the Iron Born. I'd guess they'll turn away from Euron at some point and rejoin Yara.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

LNS wrote:
Spoiler:
The episode was “okay”. The Dothraki flaming arakhs disappearing in the distance was a great scene, and some of the battles during the war were entertaining enough. But even with the shit hitting the fan there was never really any concern that this was it, if that makes sense. Every time a character was down and about to be impaled someone would miraculously show up and save them at the last second, and if you do that every once in a great while it’s cool, but 4-5 times in one episode comes across forced and anticlimactic. The Night King’s death was very well done I thought, considering that there didn’t seem to be another way to kill him seeing as how he laughed off dragon fire. I think George RR Martin will probably do something more mystical in nature when he finishes the book series in regards to the Night King (like maybe Bran is revealed to be the future Night King and they have to kill Bran, or Bran faces off against him on the astral plane or some weird shit like that). All in all it was an okay episode, but it suffers from the same bad writing as before (since they’ve run out of source material). Oh and FWIW I was pissed that Melisandre didn’t show her hot naked body just one last time lol
Spoiler:
I don't know, the Night King doesn't exist in the books yet. Maybe he'll never exist.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

TheSaboteur wrote:
LNS wrote:
Spoiler:
The episode was “okay”. The Dothraki flaming arakhs disappearing in the distance was a great scene, and some of the battles during the war were entertaining enough. But even with the shit hitting the fan there was never really any concern that this was it, if that makes sense. Every time a character was down and about to be impaled someone would miraculously show up and save them at the last second, and if you do that every once in a great while it’s cool, but 4-5 times in one episode comes across forced and anticlimactic. The Night King’s death was very well done I thought, considering that there didn’t seem to be another way to kill him seeing as how he laughed off dragon fire. I think George RR Martin will probably do something more mystical in nature when he finishes the book series in regards to the Night King (like maybe Bran is revealed to be the future Night King and they have to kill Bran, or Bran faces off against him on the astral plane or some weird shit like that). All in all it was an okay episode, but it suffers from the same bad writing as before (since they’ve run out of source material). Oh and FWIW I was pissed that Melisandre didn’t show her hot naked body just one last time lol
Spoiler:
I don't know, the Night King doesn't exist in the books yet. Maybe he'll never exist.
Spoiler:
Seriously?? I’m three books in. The Night King is made up by the tv show?? Ugh...
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Why the FUCK didn't Bran warg into a pack of bears?

I'm done using spoilers. You are a retard if you click on this thread and scroll this far.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

TBH Bran’s entire Prof. X routine has gotten beyond stale. It’s like.... we get it. He’s on some zen-like next level shamanistic shit.

But FUCKING DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Incognito wrote:Why the FUCK didn't Bran warg into a pack of bears?

I'm done using spoilers. You are a retard if you click on this thread and scroll this far.
All the bears are dead.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bran is a bitch for real
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Hot take: Bran wargs into the Mountain and kills Cersei.

~George Carlin~
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I watched the first 3 episodes of this years ago and never have gone back. Seemed like an awful show.

Surprised it has this much fanfare.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AlaskaHawks wrote:I watched the first 3 episodes of this years ago and never have gone back. Seemed like an awful show.

But you don’t seem to like much TBH. You don’t dig the superhero genre, I think you’ve said before you don’t like horror flicks, GOT isn’t something you liked....

What’s a good movie in your opinion?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LNS wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:I watched the first 3 episodes of this years ago and never have gone back. Seemed like an awful show.

But you don’t seem to like much TBH. You don’t dig the superhero genre, I think you’ve said before you don’t like horror flicks, GOT isn’t something you liked....

I am not big into movies at all, you're right about that. More into series by far.

Just got done with the Series Hatfield's & McCoy's. I really enjoyed that.
Loved Breaking Bad & BCS.

I know I'm in the minority with GOT, but it just does nothing for me.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Walking dead is the other one that everyone loved that I never enjoyed.

I know people have told me I need to watch past the first seasons to enjoy - just don't know if I can invest that much time into em.
Bill Russell

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Walking dead is the other one that everyone loved that I never enjoyed.

I know people have told me I need to watch past the first seasons to enjoy - just don't know if I can invest that much time into em.

GOT is currently the only ongoing series I’m into. It took me nearly 20 years to watch the Sopranos from start to finish, for example.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LNS wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Walking dead is the other one that everyone loved that I never enjoyed.

GOT is currently the only ongoing series I’m into. It took me nearly 20 years to watch the Sopranos from start to finish, for example.
I enjoyed the Sopranos too - I was way late to that party also. Then again - never had HBO growing up my parents were cheap.
Bill Russell

Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
LNS wrote:

I am not big into movies at all, you're right about that. More into series by far.

Clearly a faggot ass *****
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ali Natural wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
LNS wrote:

Clearly a faggot ass *****
You GOT triggered by this? LOL
Bill Russell

Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

TheSaboteur wrote:
Incognito wrote:Why the FUCK didn't Bran warg into a pack of bears?

All the bears are dead.
If Bran found ravens to warg into, other animals would be alive.