Achmal walking into the church before blowing up Easter Worshippers WITH A LOADED BACK PACK

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Achmal walking into the church before blowing up Easter Worshippers WITH A LOADED BACK PACK

Post by CleveTown™ »

Those poor children sitting in the pews. so sad

phpBB [video]
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Achmal walking into the church before blowing up Easter Worshippers WITH A LOADED BACK PACK

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

the sick bastard is in hell right now. the fearsome frown of his Creator is making the tortures excruciating.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™

Re: Achmal walking into the church before blowing up Easter Worshippers WITH A LOADED BACK PACK

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:the sick bastard is in hell right now. the fearsome frown of his Creator is making the tortures excruciating.
yup, and the smoke of his torment will go up for eternity.
January 7th. (D)
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

terrorism has no heart. Dude casually walked by many children without even having a second thought. A bunch of cowards.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Macrotus wrote:terrorism has no heart. Dude casually walked by many children without even having a second thought. A bunch of cowards.

His 72 virgins were more important to him than the child's 72 years of life he had left to live.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Macrotus wrote:terrorism has no heart. Dude casually walked by many children without even having a second thought. A bunch of cowards.

His 72 virgins were more important to him than the child's 72 years of life he had left to live.
Nope the Koran has it all wrong. Not 72 virgins, one 72 year old virgin. And yes they are cowards.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Nope the Koran has it all wrong. Not 72 virgins, one 72 year old virgin. And yes they are cowards.
Look man, that shit was kinda funny the first time you said it. But this is the 10th time you've used that one.

Horse.Beaten.Dead.

:stephena:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

It’s all NZ dudes fault
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Shill Jackson wrote:It’s all NZ dudes fault
Yea, Muzzies weren't blowing people up before that.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Churches have been getting attacked all over the world. There was a Mosque on fire on the same day that the Paris fire happened. It's not us vs them, it's people of conscience v. devils
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

LookAway wrote:Churches have been getting attacked all over the world. There was a Mosque on fire on the same day that the Paris fire happened. It's not us vs them, it's people of conscience v. devils
It's absolutely Us vs Them.

Islam is not compatible with the civilized world.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LookAway wrote:Churches have been getting attacked all over the world. There was a Mosque on fire on the same day that the Paris fire happened. It's not us vs them, it's people of conscience v. devils
It's absolutely Us vs Them.

Islam is not compatible with the civilized world.
That is precisely why you will be forever ruled by Jews in the media :noidea: :hail:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
and Christians weren’t blowing up Muslims/arabs before that
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Shill Jackson wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
and Christians weren’t blowing up Muslims/arabs before that
Please name the last terrorist attack done in the name of Christianity.

Thanks.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

He is in heaven if he confessed to his sins prior to blowing up and accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:Those poor children sitting in the pews. so sad

phpBB [video]
You wouldn't let those poor people enter America in hopes of getting away from that ...
Now you want to cry for them?

Hypocrites
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:

phpBB [video]
You wouldn't let those poor people enter America in hopes of getting away from that ...

Hypocrites
that doesnt mean i dont feel empathy. if they come in legally then there's not much I can do or say about it.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

phpBB [video]

Hypocrites
that doesnt mean i dont feel empathy. if they come in legally then there's not much I can do or say about it.
You miss the point entirely...and there's nothing you can do about it either way
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"