Is there a more insecure, delusional person on the planet?

Talk about anything here.
Dagger
Superstar

Is there a more insecure, delusional person on the planet?

Post by Dagger »

lol at needing praise so badly, you manufacture scenarios to be able to praise yourself

(in b4 responses stating artman, brothercharles, and other AGers)
"Immigrants - we get the job done!"

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Is there a more insecure, delusional person on the planet?

Post by Robceltsfan »

Which liar is lying though? :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Orange man bad?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

Robceltsfan wrote:Which liar is lying though? :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
Trump tweet was from 2013, and it seems like a very specific event for Cohen to point to if he’s fabricating things.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Now, are these really the questions I was called here to answer? Phone calls and foot lockers? Please tell me you have something more, Lieutenant. These two marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me that their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Dagger wrote:
Trump tweet was from 2013, and it seems like a very specific event for Cohen to point to if he’s fabricating things.
You think there isn't a team somewhere that has gone through every Trump Tweet he's ever made?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Dagger wrote:
You think there isn't a team somewhere that has gone through every Trump Tweet he's ever made?

Sure. And there are dozens and dozens and even hundreds or thousands of falsehoods and lies and amusing hypocrisies other stuff in those tweets.
None of it matters to about 40% of the country.

Trump predicted this a long time ago: "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's like incredible."

He remains one step ahead of everybody. Does that say more about him... or us?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

This dude just said:

"that I couldn't clearly hear....but he said the meeting is set"

Well....could you clearly hear it, or not? LMAO

Credibility --------------------------------> Toilet

~George Carlin~
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

95% of this country is triggered over Trump. No matter which side you're on.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

gaskill15 wrote:95% of this country is triggered over Trump. No matter which side you're on.

Sure.

Although I think it's more than simply Trump. People want to be on a side/group. And it's not necessarily because you have an affinity to it as much as you need a forum/avenue/means to express a dislike for others.

Politics is simply another version of what sports has been for the better part of the 20th/21st century. Us vs. Them... just because, sometimes.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:95% of this country is triggered over Trump. No matter which side you're on.

Sure.

Although I think it's more than simply Trump. People want to be on a side/group. And it's not necessarily because you have an affinity to it as much as you need a forum/avenue/means to express a dislike for others.

Politics is simply another version of what sports has been for the better part of the 20th/21st century. Us vs. Them... just because, sometimes.

Gee whiz you sure got it figured out, fella.

:zimzam:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

I have murdered, but I am not a murderer. I have raped, but I am not a rapist. I have lied, but I am not a liar.

:aj:
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Sure.

Oh it's almost entirely Trump.
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Dagger wrote:
Sure, but to point to such specific events, and provide more specific detail than just some vague search for praise tweeted by Trump - with supporting evidence suggested in the document, seems a bit much.

This is an honest question, not accusation, but what does Cohen have to gain by creating such detailed “fabrications” (which I assume you would say they are) about Trump? Pass the blame to reduce the fallout on him? (Again, genuinely asking. I’ve not followed this ordeal too closely because it makes my eyes bleed)

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Wouldn't it be extremely easy to fabricate stories that align with tweets?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Dagger wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Dagger wrote:
Sure, but to point to such specific events, and provide more specific detail than just some vague search for praise tweeted by Trump - with supporting evidence suggested in the document, seems a bit much.

This is an honest question, not accusation, but what does Cohen have to gain by creating such detailed “fabrications” (which I assume you would say they are) about Trump? Pass the blame to reduce the fallout on him? (Again, genuinely asking. I’ve not followed this ordeal too closely because it makes my eyes bleed)
Of course. Why wouldn't he? This man is a well documented liar. He's lied to the very body he's testifying in front of today. The dude has absolutely no credibility.

~George Carlin~
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote:Now, are these really the questions I was called here to answer? Phone calls and foot lockers? Please tell me you have something more, Lieutenant. These two marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me that their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.

Let’s spit strait, ain’t nobody paying 60k for that
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Shill Jackson wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Now, are these really the questions I was called here to answer? Phone calls and foot lockers? Please tell me you have something more, Lieutenant. These two marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me that their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.

Let’s spit strait, ain’t nobody paying 60k for that
That is a pretty bad piece of art, but even Arty makes 60k off his paintings.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Cohen is getting absolutely ripped apart.

Dems have staked their hopes on a career criminal, liar and fraud. A man who has admitted lying over the course of his entire career to benefit himself. This is fucking hilarious.

:pop2:

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Robceltsfan wrote:Cohen is getting absolutely ripped apart.

Dems have staked their hopes on a career criminal, liar and fraud. A man who has admitted lying over the course of his entire career to benefit himself. This is fucking hilarious.

:pop2:

This is getting ugly, and Cummings hasn't the slightest clue how to keep Jordan and his dogs off him lol.

Classico