'I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated' -John Wayne, 1971

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

'I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated' -John Wayne, 1971

Post by CleveTown™ »

:mjlaugh:

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainme ... /23673228/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Re: 'I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated' -John Wayne, 1971

Post by denali4eva »

And I believe he's one dead motherfucker that can't see all of the educated blacks... :lol:
Ali Natural
Superstar

Re: 'I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated' -John Wayne, 1971

Post by Ali Natural »

John Wayne was pro-immigration

“I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from the Indians. Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves”
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Ali Natural wrote:John Wayne was pro-immigration

“I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from the Indians. Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves”
lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills