Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Post by elartman1973 »

Typical trumpster count....go to a Mexican restaurant to eat and bitch at staff talking to each other in Spanish..
Smh

America has no official language by the way...
Board idiots will support her as usual thanks to trumps fear tactics warping their nimble mids
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-tells- ... yf1P37b67E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:We speak English in America. Mexicans need to assimilate and learn the language already. We're all sick of hearing Spanish when we go places. Fuck that. Don't be a fat idiot about this, you know I'm right.
Shut the fuck up..you're being stupid...
Nobody was even talking to her...she was interrupting a private conversation...
You're the type of moron who goes to a Mexican restaurant where nobody speaks Spanish...smh

America has no official language

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I agree with madnesss.. and I'll also add that the only time Spanish speaking ppl talk in their native tongues around other ppl is when they want to talk to one another in front of someone they want to talk shit about. No bueno.. GTFO!

:gtfo:
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:We speak English in America. Mexicans need to assimilate and learn the language already. We're all sick of hearing Spanish when we go places. Fuck that. Don't be a fat idiot about this, you know I'm right.
Shut the fuck up..you're being stupid...
You're the type of moron who goes to a Mexican restaurant where nobody speaks Spanish...smh

What are you talking about, our official language is English. That's what our declaration of Independence is written in. That's what the Constitution is written in. Everyone who lives here should speak it or get out. The only allowable Spanish words should be taco and burrito
America has NO OFFICIAL LANGUAGE
FUCKFACE

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:I agree with madnesss.. and I'll also add that the only time Spanish speaking ppl talk in their native tongues around other ppl is when they want to talk to one another in front of someone they want to talk shit about. No bueno.. GTFO!

:gtfo:
Another moron...
Only people who care are those who aren't smart enough to know more than just one language

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Shut the fuck up..you're being stupid...

What are you talking about, our official language is English. That's what our declaration of Independence is written in. That's what the Constitution is written in. Everyone who lives here should speak it or get out. The only allowable Spanish words should be taco and burrito
FUCKFACE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Yeah, that can be annoying...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: What are you talking about, our official language is English. That's what our declaration of Independence is written in. That's what the Constitution is written in. Everyone who lives here should speak it or get out. The only allowable Spanish words should be taco and burrito
FUCKFACE
Like I said
NO OFFICIAL LANGUAGE....
and people talking in a private conversation in Spanish in a Mexican restaurant are all good...
You have no argument here...

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: America has NO OFFICIAL LANGUAGE
FUCKFACE
Like I said
NO OFFICIAL LANGUAGE....
and people talking in a private conversation in Spanish in a Mexican restaurant are all good...
Dont be a faggot.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Lol at people who don't speak Spanish.

And imagine going into an Official Starsburger restaurant in Guatemala, and hearing the employees speaking to each other in Spanish. I wouldn't eat there.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Spanish speaking people can get the FUCK OUT of America.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

TheSaboteur wrote:Lol at people who don't speak Spanish.

And imagine going into an Official Starsburger restaurant in Guatemala, and hearing the employees speaking to each other in Spanish. I wouldn't eat there.
Unless you're visiting a lot of Spanish speaking countries, what's the point because I wouldn't be using it in my everyday life...
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

:pjaxlol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Owned that beaner
By getting kicked out of the restaurant?

Anyone siding with her is a complete idiot and anti american

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Spanish speaking people can get the FUCK OUT of America.
They were her first fuckface...you get the fuck out

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Like I said
NO OFFICIAL LANGUAGE....
Dont be a faggot.
If you visit any other country you better not speak English and you better speak their language

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uhhh... hello? In AMERICA we speak ENGLISH, artman, you dumb fuck.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Uhhh... hello? In AMERICA we speak ENGLISH, artman, you dumb fuck.
America has no official language fuckface...and you are completely stupid if you agree with the woman...seriously you can't be this stupid.