Better career stats? Kareem or Jordan?

Talk about anything here.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: Better career stats? Kareem or Jordan?

Post by Repeat3peat »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: You should read this
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=939" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So the board chose Kareem mainly prime years vs Jordan's entire career. That's fine with me since I have Kareem as a very close 2 in the goat list and don't have a problem at all people picking him as GOAT. You were still blatantly dishonest saying let's compare their career numbers and not using Kareem's actual career numbers
Haha! His prime years? It was his first 15 years vs mjs first 15 years. Who's fault is is that baldy only played 15 years? His last 2 years his #'s dropped like a lead piece of shit. Imagine if he would have played 5 more like the Captain. He wasn't good enough to play anymore.
What the fuck does "fault" have to do with anything....?It's about intellectual honesty and PROPER context when drawing comparisons....neither are long suits for bean juicers though so we understand.

smh

rofl
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Smelters wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
DorianRo wrote:
91 Lakers were a great team
92 Blazers were a great so were the 92 Knicks
93 Suns were AWESOME and would shit on any team in the league today
96 Sonics and Pacers would shit on any team in the game today
97-98 Jazz were extremely good

Quit confusing the 90s (the era of all time great Centers and defensive talent perimeter players to this trash one we see now where teams with .400 records can be 3 seeds
Everyone knows the 90s were the weakest decade of the NBA.

Kareem won in HS, College and the Pros.
Greatest basketball player of all time.
Boy MJ must own your dreams. Here you go again. Your schtick is tiring. Your trolling is weak.
Good job adding nothing to this thread with your post. Good job.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Titan18 wrote:
town bidness wrote:i really would love an answer from one of these jordan loving folks around here so i'll repeat, ahem:

"why couldnt jordan get the wiz to the playoffs in the miserable east? we all watched jordan poorly shoot that young team out of a playoff spot two straight years. i mean damn.. that team made literally no improvement over those two years..... 37 - 45 both seasons, lol. absolutely pathetic.

kobe could get kwame brown to the playoffs in the much more competitive west. how odd...."
They were actually .500 and in a playoff spot before Jordan went down for the year at 39. As for when he was 40. He simply wasn't good enough at age 40.
now that was an honest response... why in the hell was jordan taking the most shots on those young teams?

rip and eventually stack along with larry hughes should have had the bulk of those shots. that shit would have been stomach turning if i was a wiz fan.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: You should read this
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=939" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So the board chose Kareem mainly prime years vs Jordan's entire career. That's fine with me since I have Kareem as a very close 2 in the goat list and don't have a problem at all people picking him as GOAT. You were still blatantly dishonest saying let's compare their career numbers and not using Kareem's actual career numbers
Haha! His prime years? It was his first 15 years vs mjs first 15 years. Who's fault is is that baldy only played 15 years? His last 2 years his #'s dropped like a lead piece of shit. Imagine if he would have played 5 more like the Captain. He wasn't good enough to play anymore.
Instead of the Wizards and get a loaded team like Kareem had with the Lakers? MJ could have easily done that but went to the Wizards instead of getting more rings with a loaded squad.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Smelters wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: Everyone knows the 90s were the weakest decade of the NBA.

Kareem won in HS, College and the Pros.
Greatest basketball player of all time.
Boy MJ must own your dreams. Here you go again. Your schtick is tiring. Your trolling is weak.
Good job adding nothing to this thread with your post. Good job.
Wait there's more. Oh you just picked out this response that I made. move along and learn how to read more than a sentence.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Titan18 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Titan18 wrote: So the board chose Kareem mainly prime years vs Jordan's entire career. That's fine with me since I have Kareem as a very close 2 in the goat list and don't have a problem at all people picking him as GOAT. You were still blatantly dishonest saying let's compare their career numbers and not using Kareem's actual career numbers
I said mainly. Not all. You keep back peddling about why you said let's compare
Career numbers...and then didn't compare career numbers. All I said you should have simply said "let's compare 15 year numbers
Right. Of course. I should have said "Jordan sized career" numbers.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: Haha! His prime years? It was his first 15 years vs mjs first 15 years. Who's fault is is that baldy only played 15 years? His last 2 years his #'s dropped like a lead piece of shit. Imagine if he would have played 5 more like the Captain. He wasn't good enough to play anymore.
I said mainly. Not all. You keep back peddling about why you said let's compare
Career numbers...and then didn't compare career numbers. All I said you should have simply said "let's compare 15 year numbers
Whatever dude. You obviously don't care to address your blatant dishonesty. I just expect if you ever decide to compare Jordan and Magics "career numbers" you will only include Jordan's Bulls years since Jordan knew how to wrap his junk properly.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Kareem played with Jamal Wilkes (top 50) also, McAdoo (top 50), Norm Nixon, Bobby Dandridge, Worthy (top 50), etc. etc. etc. that's a lot of fire power.

The equal thing for MJ would be to join the Spurs or Lakers instead of the Wizards.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Titan18 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Titan18 wrote: I said mainly. Not all. You keep back peddling about why you said let's compare
Whatever dude. You obviously don't career to address your blatant dishonesty. I just expect if you ever decide to compare Jordan and Magics "career numbers" you will only include Jordan's Bulls years since Jordan knew how to wrap his junk properly.
If Jordan would have retired due to a life threatening disease, things would be different. Unfortunately he was perfectly healthy and just a quitter... Twice.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: Right. Of course. I should have said "Jordan sized career" numbers.
Whatever dude. You obviously don't career to address your blatant dishonesty. I just expect if you ever decide to compare Jordan and Magics "career numbers" you will only include Jordan's Bulls years since Jordan knew how to wrap his junk properly.
If Jordan would have retired due to a life threatening disease, things would be different. Unfortunately he was perfectly healthy and just a quitter... Twice.
Cool and it must really eat you inside that quitter accomplished more.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Last 15 years of their careers comparison;

MJ:

30.1 ppg
6.2 rpg
5.3 asg
2.3 spg
.8 bpg
2.7 to

Kareem

lol @ Kareem averaging as many turnovers per game as a ball dominant wing player.

WoW
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

bulls fans melting down right and left over this topic.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Titan18 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Titan18 wrote: Whatever dude. You obviously don't career to address your blatant dishonesty. I just expect if you ever decide to compare Jordan and Magics "career numbers" you will only include Jordan's Bulls years since Jordan knew how to wrap his junk properly.
He didn't tho. KAJ has the same or more of damn near everything in college and the pros. What are you talking about accomplished more?
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: If Jordan would have retired due to a life threatening disease, things would be different. Unfortunately he was perfectly healthy and just a quitter... Twice.
He didn't tho. KAJ has the same or more of damn near everything in college and the pros. What are you talking about accomplished more?
Magic bro. Kareem is probably the most overall accomplished basketball player ever. Im not quite sure why you think I'm dissing Kareem. I just want honesty in your posts
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

ripper76 wrote:bulls fans melting down right and left over this topic.
ALWAYS a sure fire indicator of just the opposite right here folks....

lol

it's official.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:Last 15 years of their careers comparison;

MJ:

30.1 ppg
6.2 rpg
5.3 asg
2.3 spg
.8 bpg
2.7 to

Kareem

lol @ Kareem averaging as many turnovers per game as a ball dominant wing player.

WoW
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaah?..... This kids lost it.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Smelters wrote:Kareem played with Jamal Wilkes (top 50) also, McAdoo (top 50), Norm Nixon, Bobby Dandridge, Worthy (top 50), etc. etc. etc. that's a lot of fire power.

The equal thing for MJ would be to join the Spurs or Lakers instead of the Wizards.
what era did kareem play in during that time? the #2 team of that era had the greatest frontline ever along with a former fmvp before he went to said team.

also kareem won a ring before ever playing with any of those aforementioned players with an old oscar.

jordan never did beat that team in the playoffs neither.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Titan18 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Titan18 wrote: Cool and it must really eat you inside that quitter accomplished more.
Magic bro. Kareem is probably the most overall accomplished basketball player ever. Im not quite sure why you think I'm dissing Kareem. I just want honesty in your posts
Huh?
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

town bidness wrote:
Smelters wrote:Kareem played with Jamal Wilkes (top 50) also, McAdoo (top 50), Norm Nixon, Bobby Dandridge, Worthy (top 50), etc. etc. etc. that's a lot of fire power.

what era did kareem play in during that time? the #2 team of that era had the greatest frontline ever along with a former fmvp before he went to said team.

also kareem won a ring before ever playing with any of those aforementioned players with an old oscar.

jordan never did beat that team in the playoffs neither.
MJ didn't have anything close to that old Oscar until Pippen came along and Pippen wasn't a center or point guard.
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:Last 15 years of their careers comparison;

MJ:

30.1 ppg
6.2 rpg
5.3 asg
2.3 spg
.8 bpg
2.7 to

Kareem

WoW

Jeesh. Is that all Kareem avg? 9.7 boards? ROFLMAO Thats pathetic for a GOAT center