Brittney griner coming home

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Brittney griner coming home

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:23 pm She plays college basketball - you somehow think she likes men? Or do you think they only start going lez once they hit the pros.
You know something you're extremely judgmental!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

She has golden medals representing her country

Paul Whelen was court martialed by the US Marine Corps and received a bad conduct discharge after being convicted of multiple counts of larceny, dereliction of duty,, identifying fraud, false statements and check fraud.

This is the guy you trumpsters are all triggered that Griner was traded for instead of him.

Maybe try to actually know what you're crying about and stop using your attention grabbing money greedy corrupt biased sources that only intend to traffic in news that will further divide and make biden look bad whenever they feel you need another dose
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:53 am She has golden medals representing her country

Paul Whelen was court martialed by the US Marine Corps and received a bad conduct discharge after being convicted of multiple counts of larceny, dereliction of duty,, identifying fraud, false statements and check fraud.

This is the guy you trumpsters are all triggered that Griner was traded for instead of him.
That's not the issue here, fatso.

The issue here is that your people in general (and your Fake President in particular) got embarrassed, humiliated, bent-over and raped by one of our adversaries/enemies yet again... just like he/they did in the Afghanistan withdraw.

BTW this is not a 'game', fatso... we're not all sitting around a table playing Monopoly and "trading" property. We are talking about getting equal value in return for a convicted Terrorist who tried to kill Americans.

Only a fat, greasy blob like you thinks a lesbo basketball player is equal value. My God your parents must be utterly embarrassed knowing they have such a clueless simpleton for a son.

:L :L :L :L :L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:38 am
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:53 am She has golden medals representing her country

The issue here is that your people in general (and your Fake President in particular) got embarrassed, humiliated, bent-over and raped by one of our adversaries/enemies yet again... just like he/they did in the Afghanistan withdraw.

BTW this is not a 'game', fatso... we're not all sitting around a table playing Monopoly and "trading" property. We are talking about getting equal value in return for a convicted Terrorist who tried to kill Americans.

Only a fat, greasy blob like you thinks a lesbo basketball player is equal value. My God your parents must be utterly embarrassed knowing they have such a clueless simpleton for a son.

Do you not blatantly deflect?

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:54 am

Deflect from what, blob?

You said "Trumpsters are all triggered that Griner was traded for instead of him". I explained why you're wrong... yet again.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Of course Trump was 100% spot on, as usual.

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:21 am Of course Trump was 100% spot on, as usual.

we know Don, we know.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:15 am
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:54 am

Deflect from what, blob?

You said "Trumpsters are all triggered that Griner was traded for instead of him". I explained why you're wrong... yet again.
Lol at thinking anyone reads your shit on here...and stay triggered..keep deflecting

Faggot

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:21 am Of course Trump was 100% spot on, as usual.

Lol at believing any word he says

Jfc you're beyond stupid