Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Post by LNS »

You have no mortgage, Titties. It’s so weird that your autism makes you not only lie, but fight tooth and nail to defend your “honor”, even though in reality no one gives a flying fuck about you here except to troll you.

You pay rent still and are childless. And honestly? You shouldn’t give a fuck. But for some reason you really do. I guess that’s our fault for bullying you relentlessly. You fuck with an autistic and you get autistic responses, whodathunkit?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:57 pm You have no mortgage, Titties. It’s so weird that your autism makes you not only lie, but fight tooth and nail to defend your “honor”, even though in reality no one gives a flying fuck about you here except to troll you.

You pay rent still and are childless. And honestly? You shouldn’t give a fuck. But for some reason you really do. I guess that’s our fault for bullying you relentlessly. You fuck with an autistic and you get autistic responses, whodathunkit?

Fail

Didn't read past the first sentence

You know literally zero about me...negative actually since you believe untruths
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

swampgator wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:56 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:51 pm Why do you even care anyways?
You're slipping into their obsessed stupidity now
I don't care.

You are the one that has an obsession with what people think about you (it is weird because you seek out the attention).
No..I simply correct people who spread lies about me...it's a natural reaction and in attempt to prevent gullible fools like you from this stupid attack you're currently trying to attempt

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:01 pm
I don't care.

You are the one that has an obsession with what people think about you (it is weird because you seek out the attention).
No..I simply correct people who spread lies about me...it's a natural reaction
No… it’s not. You claim constantly that this board “isn’t real life” and your real life persona is so much different and blah blah blah… but you’ll also argue nonstop if you think you’re being misrepresented.

That’s pure, unfiltered, uncut autism, my friend.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:03 pm

I don't care.

No… it’s not. You claim constantly that this board “isn’t real life” and your real life persona is so much different and blah blah blah… but you’ll also argue nonstop if you think you’re being misrepresented.

Exactly...you post nothing but lies about me

Confirmed

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:10 pm
LNS wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:03 pm

Exactly...you post nothing but lies about me

Confirmed
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS with the final blow. Owned in his own thread lol

How fucking pathetic! :laugh3:
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

I don't care.

No..I simply correct people who spread lies about me...it's a natural reaction and in attempt to prevent gullible fools like you from this stupid attack you're currently trying to attempt

Why are you so invested in manic posting (132,000 posts almost) on what you describe as a troll board?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:59 pm
LNS wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:57 pm You have no mortgage, Titties. It’s so weird that your autism makes you not only lie, but fight tooth and nail to defend your “honor”, even though in reality no one gives a flying fuck about you here except to troll you.

Fail

Didn't read past the first sentence

You know literally zero about me...negative actually since you believe untruths
If you didn't have autsim that would actually be even worse lol

You read every word.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:06 pm Anyhow I have moved in the past 2 years on top of it. So if it even was my house it no longer would be...and it wasnt
:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills