How do you wrestle with the fact that GOD is from all eternity?

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: How do you wrestle with the fact that GOD is from all eternity?

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:
Griff had you like....

:jayz:
His wall of text is this sword. He needs to come with actual arguments. LOL at you thinking walls of text = ownage.
Lol @ actually reading and responding to his wall of text...

You still don’t get it, do you?

:booker:
he actually had to TYPE it. He did the manual labor. Skimming it was the easy part. If anything, he got owned not me
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: His wall of text is this sword. He needs to come with actual arguments. LOL at you thinking walls of text = ownage.

he actually had to TYPE it. He did the manual labor. Skimming it was the easy part. If anything, he got owned not me
You either skimmed it because you couldn’t come up with valid arguments for your god, or you read every single word and got led around like a mutt....

Pick your poison, Flaccid Dan. :sheed:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:

You either skimmed it because you couldn’t come up with valid arguments for your god, or you read every single word and got led around like a mutt....

when he started to ramble or say the same things I would skim, but I did read his arguments. Notice he won't respond to my last comment. He's scared.
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: he actually had to TYPE it. He did the manual labor. Skimming it was the easy part. If anything, he got owned not me

when he started to ramble or say the same things I would skim, but I did read his arguments. Notice he won't respond to my last comment. He's scared.

:mahmoud:
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: His wall of text is this sword. He needs to come with actual arguments. LOL at you thinking walls of text = ownage.

it takes me like 2 minutes to make one of those posts lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:

:stephena:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
January 7th. (D)
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

i win
I mean, you wrote the longest...if that's your idea of winning then ok.

I'll start then. Tell me how the universe got here if there wasn't an Intelligent Designer?

i'm agnostic. i don't try speaking "truth" on what i know nothing about. its all theory in the end. theres evolutionary theory, big bang theory, religious theory. its all just ideas. i just ask questions as to why someone would choose anything as the undeniable fact when they're mostly ignorant about the subject. people should always leave open the possibility of learning something new. then you can only grow intellectually and gain more and more knowledge. when you stop searching for answers you stop evolving. which is why muslims are inbred retards. they're the most dedicated to their religion. its only regressed them as a people
To be clear, evolution is a fact.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: he actually had to TYPE it. He did the manual labor. Skimming it was the easy part. If anything, he got owned not me

when did i make fun of you for taking time to post shit lmao. im sure most people on here can type
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Shill Jackson wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: I mean, you wrote the longest...if that's your idea of winning then ok.

I'll start then. Tell me how the universe got here if there wasn't an Intelligent Designer?

i'm agnostic. i don't try speaking "truth" on what i know nothing about. its all theory in the end. theres evolutionary theory, big bang theory, religious theory. its all just ideas. i just ask questions as to why someone would choose anything as the undeniable fact when they're mostly ignorant about the subject. people should always leave open the possibility of learning something new. then you can only grow intellectually and gain more and more knowledge. when you stop searching for answers you stop evolving. which is why muslims are inbred retards. they're the most dedicated to their religion. its only regressed them as a people

evolution today is a fact. whales, penguins, otters, dolphins... duh

but religious people say god put everything in place as we see it now like 6000 years ago and who knows. that might be true. it could be magic. you dont know for a fqct that god doesnt have that kind of power
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: I mean, you wrote the longest...if that's your idea of winning then ok.

Evolution is indeed fact. But human life is NOT the result of evolution. In any way shape or form. We did not evolve from chimps. Life was created and then in some species, like animals, evolution created new animals.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

when did i make fun of you for taking time to post shit lmao. im sure most people on here can type
Im not making fun of you. :noidea:
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

but religious people say god put everything in place as we see it now like 6000 years ago and who knows. that might be true. it could be magic. you dont know for a fqct that god doesnt have that kind of power
Young earthers believe God made the world in motion and a process of which takes billions of years was done in a day.
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: :stephena:

you insinuated that i took a long time to make posts. you said something like "its griff whos wasting time with his long posts" .. i wasnt. took 2 minutes.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: To be clear, evolution is a fact.

Young earthers believe God made the world in motion and a process of which takes billions of years was done in a day.
thats basically what i said. its possible. who knows. but to believe for or against it is illogical
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

you insinuated that i took a long time to make posts. you said something like "its griff whos wasting time with his long posts" .. i wasnt. took 2 minutes.
I meant that last huge wall of text relatively went unanswered because it was just too long. I meant that post you wasted your time on because i couldn't address it all
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

thats basically what i said. its possible. who knows. but to believe for or against it is illogical
This is something Ive waffled back and forth on actually. Is it a young earth or an old earth? That doesn't matter for our salvation though in the end so it's ok
January 7th. (D)