I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You have the worst taste possible on this board..so nobody cares what you think
I listen to more genres of music than you even know exist.

You only listen to old shit from your youth because you're an out of touch old loser.
That s the largest crock of shit ever. My musical taste is the most diverse you've ever seen. It spans all genres and basically all mankind...you don't even have genres past a decade ago..and I have countless current musicians too..you really don't know shit about me or music and I actually rarely listen to music from my youth but its just mixed up in the entirety of all my music. You're a child and don't know anything about music....lol at your favorite music being house and electronic

Lolol
I could have written that. It was soooooooo predictable. Jesus Artie :L
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

You only listen to old shit from your youth because you're an out of touch old loser.
That s the largest crock of shit ever. My musical taste is the most diverse you've ever seen. It spans all genres and basically all mankind...you don't even have genres past a decade ago..and I have countless current musicians too..you really don't know shit about me or music and I actually rarely listen to music from my youth but its just mixed up in the entirety of all my music. You're a child and don't know anything about music....lol at your favorite music being house and electronic

Lolol
And all facts..he likely doesn't even know who chuck mangione is...and I know madness doesn't either and I guarantee they will say something stupid like "because he sucks and is outdated" simply because they are insecure about thier shallow musical knkwledge
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Lolol
This thread was originally about mbop. A song for preschoolers by a one hit wonder.

You have the worst taste in music of anyone I've ever met
Mmmbop is still bigger than anything Billie has produced..fact.
Nobody gonna be singing her shit in 20 years from now

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Do people really still sing and play mmmbop? I haven’t heard that song since 1999 and honestly forgot Hansons were ever a thing until today.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: That s the largest crock of shit ever. My musical taste is the most diverse you've ever seen. It spans all genres and basically all mankind...you don't even have genres past a decade ago..and I have countless current musicians too..you really don't know shit about me or music and I actually rarely listen to music from my youth but its just mixed up in the entirety of all my music. You're a child and don't know anything about music....lol at your favorite music being house and electronic

Lolol
And all facts..he likely doesn't even know who chuck mangione is...and I know madness doesn't either and I guarantee they will say something stupid like "because he sucks and is outdated" simply because they are insecure about thier shallow musical knkwledge
No Artie. It's not all true. It's your unbridled insecurity lashing out. Nothing more and nothing less.

You claim great expertise and skill in virtually EVERYTHING Artie. You'd make Davinci blush with what you routinely claim here.

You're not real smart and you have at best cursory knowledge of many topics for which you claim extreme mastery. Even if you were 100 years old, never slept a minute and worked tirelessly on everything you claim great skill or knowledge in, it would still not be possible.

You're a big bag of hot air.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:I aint listening to Billie or Santana. Both are shit.
You have the worst taste possible on this board..so nobody cares what you think

Nevermind
Last edited by lettherebehouse on Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: This thread was originally about mbop. A song for preschoolers by a one hit wonder.

You have the worst taste in music of anyone I've ever met
Mmmbop is still bigger than anything Billie has produced..fact.
Bad Guy has sold 5 million copies (and counting) and won both Song of the year and Record of the year at the Grammy's.

It's bigger than mmmbop ever was. You're just completely out of touch.
I'm familiar with Mmmbop and never was a fan but I'm not at all familiar with bad guy....Grammy don't mean shit

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
No Artie. It's not all true. It's your unbridled insecurity lashing out. Nothing more and nothing less.

You claim great expertise and skill in virtually EVERYTHING Artie. You'd make Davinci blush with what you routinely claim shityoure so triggered by my renaissance.

You're not real smart and you have at best cursory knowledge of many topics for which you claim extreme mastery. Even if you were 100 years old, never slept a minute and worked tirelessly on everything you claim great skill or knowledge in, it would still not be possible.

You so severely triggered by me and my overwhelming renaissance man existence..its cute

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Mmmbop is still bigger than anything Billie has produced..fact.
Bad Guy has sold 5 million copies (and counting) and won both Song of the year and Record of the year at the Grammy's.

It's bigger than mmmbop ever was. You're just completely out of touch.
I'm familiar with Mmmbop and never was a fan but I'm not at all familiar with bad guy....Grammy don't mean shit
That's because it's from the 90s, where you are stuck.

Old and out of touch, like I said.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

lol...never listen to her music...but I know it sucks...classic artie.
Last edited by Macrotus on Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: And all facts..he likely doesn't even know who chuck mangione is...and I know madness doesn't either and I guarantee they will say something stupid like "because he sucks and is outdated" simply because they are insecure about thier shallow musical knkwledge

You claim great expertise and skill in virtually EVERYTHING Artie. You'd make Davinci blush with what you routinely claim shityoure so triggered by my renaissance.

You so severely triggered by me and my overwhelming renaissance man existence..its cute
Clean up the quote will you. I wouldn't want anyone to think I fucked that up so bad.

You're a schmuck in Orlando Artie. You're as much a renaissance man as I am an NBA star.

I've made the circus bear dance enough for today. I'll give you a break for a while Artie. Enjoy.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I'd like to know what current musicians Arty is listening to.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Max. wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I'd like to know what current musicians Arty is listening to.
It's over your head.
puto
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Clean up the quote will you. I wouldn't want anyone to think I fucked that up so bad.

You're a schmuck in Orlando Artie. You're as much a renaissance man as I am an NBA star.

I've made the circus bear dance enough for today. I'll give you a break for a while Artie. Enjoy.
You have so little self awareness...its cute

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I bet Arty likes the Shocking Blue better. :pop2:
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

The beginning theme of the original Carmen Sandiego >>>> mmmboppp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

It’s time to embrace the fact that you just might be insane, Tits.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:Artman has been listening to Hanson's Mmbop for 25 years, and fancies himself a music connoisseur
I haven't been listening to it at all..but keep trying ass lick

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Artman has been listening to Hanson's Mmbop for 25 years, and fancies himself a music connoisseur
I haven't been listening to it at all..but keep trying ass lick
You've actually posted about that song multiple times on the board throughout the years, and clearly were searching it on YouTube which is how you found the obscure videos you posted in the op
Wrong..2nd time I ever posted about it in my life

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: You've actually posted about that song multiple times on the board throughout the years, and clearly were searching it on YouTube which is how you found the obscure videos you posted in the op
Wrong..2nd time I ever posted about it in my life
That's two more than any heterosexual male ever would
I got you so trigged...too easy