Post by LNS »

You think Carl “has it in for you”?

Holy shit, Riley....

:brock:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: For those who have left due to “migration”

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LNS wrote:You think Carl “has it in for you”?

Holy shit, Riley....

:brock:
Riley is... special.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
The only pictures of you that we've seen are ones you have uploaded to the Internet, Ralphy.
And none back your claims at all..you just want them to so badly that you claim I'm fat when I'm not
All of the pictures we've seen of you (ones YOU posted) make you look fat, except those 2 pics from 20+ years ago that you post occasionally.
Wrong as usual. You claim I'm fat even when I'm not...that will never change no matter if I post a pic of me looking like a holocaust victim ...you will always find something to claim I'm fat...maybe worry about your own body and its weakness and sits all over
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

rileymartin wrote:
FPL wrote:
rileymartin wrote:What? I was immediately greened, and my post was moved...I am pretty sure that it had probably been quite a length of time before that as far as discipline is concerned...

Listen I get it...Ripper is your boy, and no matter what, you will always back him...But the reality is, he greened me for no real reason other than he doesn't like me...It was pretty clear reading the context of my sentence that I was talking about dusting them on in an election...
House CLEARLY broke the rule, left no ambiguity, and because he is a bootlicker, nothing was done...
1) You were Greened. 3 other mods agreed in the thread with the decision. This was before the reset in the summer (which I linked).
2) It has nothing to do with you. We greened posters multiple times for this before (looking, it seems Cleve and Olaf were greened for the same thing).
3) It was House's first violation (again, there was a reset, a year before). You weren't greened for one offense. But for REPEATEDLY posting about moderation on the main board. I screenshotted the log showing that we had to move your posts constantly from this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95489" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
4) Ripper wasn't the person who Greened you the second time.
So, just out of curiosity, before the time I used the term "dust off", when was I greened before that?

And, I completely understand that Carl has it in for me too...He doesn't like the fact that I made fun of him for Magic Underwear...
I'm not going to pin this on Carl. Looking at the log, it looks like I was the one who greened you. This was after two different other mods (not me) had to move your posts.

Your previous infraction prior to the dust off comment is listed as "rileymartin: 72 hours green (4/6/16)" for this thread: http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... =7&t=60684" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Infractions roll off after one year, and this thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=77189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; was on 3/31/17, less than a year later.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

lmao Dementia stays getting cucked
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

FPL wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
FPL wrote: 1) You were Greened. 3 other mods agreed in the thread with the decision. This was before the reset in the summer (which I linked).
2) It has nothing to do with you. We greened posters multiple times for this before (looking, it seems Cleve and Olaf were greened for the same thing).
3) It was House's first violation (again, there was a reset, a year before). You weren't greened for one offense. But for REPEATEDLY posting about moderation on the main board. I screenshotted the log showing that we had to move your posts constantly from this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95489" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So, just out of curiosity, before the time I used the term "dust off", when was I greened before that?

And, I completely understand that Carl has it in for me too...He doesn't like the fact that I made fun of him for Magic Underwear...
I'm not going to pin this on Carl. Looking at the log, it looks like I was the one who greened you. This was after two different other mods (not me) had to move your posts.

Your previous infraction prior to the dust off comment is listed as "rileymartin: 72 hours green (4/6/16)" for this thread: http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... =7&t=60684" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Infractions roll off after one year, and this thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=77189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; was on 3/31/17, less than a year later.

ROFL

:slapping:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Is it any wonder Riley wants to flee after reading this :mjlaugh:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

FPL wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
FPL wrote: 1) You were Greened. 3 other mods agreed in the thread with the decision. This was before the reset in the summer (which I linked).

I see, so you are saying if I made that thread 5 days later, then I would not have been punished? :mjlaugh:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

"rangers won the world series."

Wat.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Madnessssss wrote:Explain why I was banned last year for posting a Yahoo article about a white girl bullying her black dorm room mate. No rules were broken. Happened on the day or day before rangers won the world series.
You posted this thread about a black girl wiping:
Spoiler:
period blood
on her roommate's shit multiple times:

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... =7&t=85681" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... =7&t=85682" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then you changed your avatar to a man sucking a dildo.

Both of those are NSFW. You can make a poll if you want. Nobody wants to see that shit.

Also, take a look at this search:

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/searc ... mit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

23 people started threads with Hitler in the title. Hav made the same thread in 2015:

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... lit=hitler" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you think he is endorsing Hitler?

It's none of my business what Hav, Ripper, or the 21 other Hitler threadstarters do as long as they don't break the rules. I'm nobody's keeper.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I enjoy historical figures and photos.

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

gaskill15 wrote:This is one of the most laid back boards that you’ll find rules-wise.
This is how I feel too.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

rileymartin wrote:I see, so you are saying if I made that thread 5 days later, then I would not have been punished? :mjlaugh:
I mean the thread saying this has been up since 2015 when we first made the other board/greening system:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39032&p=416253#p416253" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76 wrote:A few people have had difficulty when a topic gets moved to the Other Board, and then they repost the same topic or complain about it on the main board. That’s a good way to bring attention to yourself in a negative way.
Nice to see some examples posted of exactly what I said here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

So we have a bunch of thin skinned fucks wanting to leave.

I have shared to much info about my life, a picture and if one poster wanted to find me. He has the picture and the area I live to find me in time. I call him a friend. We have a poster that photoshopped a picture of me in a Blackhawks jersey, I call him a friend as well.

I also grew up in a time when the saying was "Sticks and stone can break my bones but words can never hurt me"
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

:stephena:
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

:pop2:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Schlomo and Dementia getting their shit pushed in ITT
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Okay madness, you’re right and I’m wrong. 90% of the people reading the link you posted didn’t throw up in their mouths when they saw it. And if they did they’re all racist.

:L

I’m done here, you can have the last word.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:A few people have had difficulty when a topic gets moved to the Other Board, and then they repost the same topic or complain about it on the main board. That’s a good way to bring attention to yourself in a negative way.
Nice to see some examples posted of exactly what I said here.

Yet some still don’t understand.

You can’t fix stupid.