I am disappointed in the voting this year...

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I am disappointed in the voting this year...

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Why am I not surprised that Dementia is impressed by a simpleton like Schlomo?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Some people are so hapless that they have to find something to bitch about. Always.

Riley seems like that sort of person.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Some people are so hapless that they have to find something to bitch about. Always.

On top of all that we let his bitch ass post here... it's a priviledge he certainly takes for granted.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Some people are so hapless that they have to find something to bitch about. Always.

Or some people are an asset to the board and they contribute quality posting content and drive traffic...Your "Hey look at what a dweeb I am in the office" threads are boring and usually die quick deaths...
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

LOL. I kind of think to many posters are taking this shit to personal. Kind of funny, actually.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Madnessssss wrote:Meanwhile, alaskahawks has been in this community from the jump, has never been nominated for anything, has never posted anything funny, has never posted anything interesting, or thought provoking, or even really worth reading. Can anyone think of anything memorable that he has contributed to the board? Does he have any original thoughts? Any personality whatsoever?

He's clearly a low iq individual and nobody will remember anything about him when he's dead, here or otherwise.

I mean seriously. Think about how long he's been around.....you've seen that username. It's familiar, it goes way back. Waaaay back many years....and in all the time...what has he contributed?
I'm not sure what Madnesss is trying to do here.

Hawks is currently ranked #8 in my AG Power Rankings.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Madnessssss wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Meanwhile, alaskahawks has been in this community from the jump, has never been nominated for anything, has never posted anything funny, has never posted anything interesting, or thought provoking, or even really worth reading. Can anyone think of anything memorable that he has contributed to the board? Does he have any original thoughts? Any personality whatsoever?

He's clearly a low iq individual and nobody will remember anything about him when he's dead, here or otherwise.

I mean seriously. Think about how long he's been around.....you've seen that username. It's familiar, it goes way back. Waaaay back many years....and in all the time...what has he contributed?
I'm not sure what Madnesss is trying to do here.

Hawks is currently ranked #8 in my AG Power Rankings.
:lol:

Maybe Madnesss is just upset that I have him ranked #11 right now.

:noidea:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Hawks triggered the fuck out of Schlomo ITT lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Hawks is a valuable poster to me and a handsome man to boot.

Not everyone needs to have a gimmick or special tone to their posting.

Hawks is a "three yards and a cloud of dust" poster, and that's fine.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

His biggest claim to fame was his fag hookup with Rob...He brings very little to the table...He sucks a lot of ass, so a few guys like Abe and Laker fans overrate him...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:Hawks is a valuable poster to me and a handsome man to boot.

More like 2 yards yards and a cloud of dust, with lots of punts...
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

rileymartin wrote:

His biggest claim to fame was his fag hookup with Rob...He brings very little to the table...He sucks a lot of ass, so a few guys like Abe and Laker fans overrate him...

Riley is currently ranked #19. He might drop next week though when I consider all the unnecessary whiny bitching he's done this week.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Riley is currently ranked #19.
Way too high...My goal is to be outside of the top 25 kiddo...I don't care about this boards faggy popularity contests...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Way too high...My goal is to be outside of the top 25 kiddo...I don't care about this boards faggy popularity contests...
Sure you don't. That's why you made a thread whining and crying about this boards faggy popularity contests.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

rileymartin wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

I can see through your masked insecurity. That sort of abject vulnerability is what has rocketed you into the top 20 for the first time since March 2017.

Congratulations.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I can see through your masked insecurity. That sort of abject vulnerability is what has rocketed you into the top 20 for the first time since March 2017.

Congratulations.
Sorry kiddo, I am not like you...I watched you spend the last two years sucking up to the Trumpies on this board despite your love for Hillary...Talk about insecure...#selfhatingdemocrat...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Sure you don't. That's why you made a thread whining and crying about this boards faggy popularity contests.
Here is another one...Same level as Hawks...Practically useless to the board...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Abe has been sucking up to Trump fans? Wow, that's a new one.

Dementia.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

rileymartin wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Congratulations.
Sorry kiddo, I am not like you...I watched you spend the last two years sucking up to the Trumpies on this board despite your love for Hillary...Talk about insecure...#selfhatingdemocrat...
If you believe a word of that entire hodgepodge of crap you just spewed... your dementia is even worse than documented.

You gotta do better than this kind of post. You just gotta.

C'mon man.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:Hawks is a valuable poster to me and a handsome man to boot.

Is he a mulatto?
Make AngerGeneral Great Again