fucking pissed. cant bbq cause its raining the next few days. pan fried steak it is

Talk about anything here.
griffmoney
Superstar

Re: fucking pissed. cant bbq cause its raining the next few days. pan fried steak it is

Post by griffmoney »

Max. wrote:
griffmoney wrote:max and riley are notorious midgets.. its why they obsess so much about my height
I think you’re the only one obsessing about height.

You fabricated some story about me being short because I call you out on being a loser. Even if I was 4’11 I’d still have a better life than you. You’re a depressed alcoholic who has nothing in life.

you posted a photo of yourself next to a woman that was equal height with you to somehow prove you were tall

you're 5-8 tops
griffmoney
Superstar

Re: fucking pissed. cant bbq cause its raining the next few days. pan fried steak it is

Post by griffmoney »

Max. wrote:I’ve never posted a picture with a girl my height. The picture you’re referring to was my avi here a few years ago.

Note: Most women I date are pretty tall. They’re not the little malnourished girls with self esteem issues that you’re used to.

compared to you... i'l bet they are
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Griff is so embarrassed to share pics lol
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Griff is so embarrassed to share pics lol

i've shared by far the most pics lol

this thread is littered with evidence that benefited me to the point where riley just gave up and started attacking my legs

still waiting on your very first picture post btw

this is what i'l forever assume you look like till then

phpBB [video]
Last edited by griffmoney on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Fuck you griff. I just bought another20 ounce T-Bone steak. A little salad. Baked potato with butter and sour cream. Med rare. My guess it will take another 6 months off my life, and all your fault Griff.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

griffmoney wrote:

this thread is littered with evidence that benefited me to the point where riley just gave up and started attacking my legs
Of yourself, ugly?

:lol:
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
griffmoney wrote:

Of yourself, ugly?

so now i have a stolen identity

ok you got me

phpBB [video]
Last edited by griffmoney on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Gruff is the last person on this board I would trust to cook me a steak....add LMD, KUB, xxx and Leoss to that list
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

Max. wrote:
griffmoney wrote:
Max. wrote:I’ve never posted a picture with a girl my height. The picture you’re referring to was my avi here a few years ago.

Note: Most women I date are pretty tall. They’re not the little malnourished girls with self esteem issues that you’re used to.

compared to you... i'l bet they are
So are you just going to duck on the rest that statement? I know deep down you realize how pathetic you are. You’re a beta male on probation with no job, no skills, and look like Sloth from the Goonies.

Calling me short won’t help make your life less miserable.

:(

1. you're a proven midget
2. i'm a proven alpha
3. i have more confidence than anyone on here as shown through countless photos, texts, videos, vocaroos
4. i've posted countless pics of half naked girls that all match with the texts/photos of me with them
5. i worked for 10 years and retired under my own volition because i could. you'l get there some day
6. even house said i had a boyish charm and wanted to pinch my cheeks yesterday.
7. probation is part of getting in fights with people over the age of 18. you'd know if you had a backbone. but you're too little to have any real shot in a bar fight

p.s. you're short
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I just have to say. These are by far my favorite Griff threads.
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I just have to say. These are by far my favorite Griff threads.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Then you go and ruin it.
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

Max. wrote:
griffmoney wrote:
Max. wrote:
So are you just going to duck on the rest that statement? I know deep down you realize how pathetic you are. You’re a beta male on probation with no job, no skills, and look like Sloth from the Goonies.

Calling me short won’t help make your life less miserable.

:(

1. you're a proven midget
2. i'm a proven alpha
3. i have more confidence than anyone on here as shown through countless photos, texts, videos, vocaroos
4. i've posted countless pics of half naked girls that all match with the texts/photos of me with them
5. i worked for 10 years and retired under my own volition because i could. you'l get there some day
6. even house said i had a boyish charm and wanted to pinch my cheeks yesterday.
7. probation is part of getting in fights with people over the age of 18. you'd know if you had a backbone. but you're too little to have any real shot in a bar fight

p.s. you're short
Let’s break this down.

1. Proof?
2. lol Proof?
3. I’ve posted more pics, so you’re done with that one.
4. And not a single one of them was attractive lol
5. And I love this one. Guess what trailer trash, I have a trust fund too. One that I could live off of better than you. But I have ambition.
6. I’m sure that wasn’t ironic at all.
7. I’ve been in plenty of fights. Mostly when I was younger. I have something to live for, sometime to lose. Unlike you.

I always be better than you.

somebodies angry as fuck that they can't reach the top shelf at the grocery store
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Then you go and ruin it.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

griffmoney wrote:

You're the type of person that would fall to their death trying to get a special selfie on the side of a cliff

https://nypost.com/2018/05/18/friends-w ... ampaign=eh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

griffmoney wrote:

Yeah I'm not listening to that one. I gave you a chance. You ruined it.
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

elartman1973 wrote:
griffmoney wrote:

You're the type of person that would fall to their death trying to get a special selfie on the side of a cliff

this post will live on in infamy

Lamelo_Ball wrote: Image

Last edited by griffmoney on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

Max. wrote::lol: Somebody is angry, that’s for sure.

Probably the balding chubby old dude.

I’ve got you pinned down with my balls in your face and you just keep repeating “you’re short”.

i'm having fun. you'd notice if you could see all the way up here

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Op owned

griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

elartman1973 wrote:Op owned

looks pretty good. i love steak and cheese subs. but why the fries? isn't a giant sandwich enough?