Donald Sterling says he doesn't want black ppl at his games

Talk about anything here.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Re: Donald Sterling says he doesn't want black ppl at his ga

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Donald was awarded with a NAACP lifetime achievement award a few years ago.

FACT!
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Anyone remember Marge Schott?

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Donald sterling is Jewish
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Incognito wrote:Wtf? I expected much worse. The woman baited him over and over with some obviously scripted lines and all she got was "don't bring them to my games, don't pose for pictures with them"

What's the world become when you can't tell your hoe not to pose for pictures with guys and broadcast them over the internet?
"I don't want white people at my games"

- WTF? That's reverse racism!!

"I don't want black people at my games"

- I expected much worse
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Donald sterling is Jewish
So was Jesus
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

zombiesonics wrote:
Incognito wrote:Wtf? I expected much worse. The woman baited him over and over with some obviously scripted lines and all she got was "don't bring them to my games, don't pose for pictures with them"

What's the world become when you can't tell your hoe not to pose for pictures with guys and broadcast them over the internet?

- I expected much worse
I don't know what this means.
Carpediem77
Superstar

Post by Carpediem77 »

Incognito wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

- I expected much worse
I know what it means
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

Had this been a gentile saying "I don't want Jews at my games," Silver would have him removed as an owner within 30 seconds.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Incognito wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

- I expected much worse
:stephena: Yes you do.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

y2ktors wrote:Anyone remember Marge Schott?
You mean the racist owner of the Cincinnatti Reds of the 90's. The same bitch that would bring her dog to the stadium?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Jews gays women and blacks are the truly privileged. When Donald sterling utter this garbage his Jewish side wasn't impugned only his white side.
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

Da Stars. wrote:
y2ktors wrote:Anyone remember Marge Schott?
You mean the racist owner of the Cincinnatti Reds of the 90's. The same bitch that would bring her dog to the stadium?
And smoke cigarettes in the stands too. But yes, her. She was banned for 2 years for being a nasty bigot.

Carpediem77
Superstar

Post by Carpediem77 »

[quote="AtiliusRegulus"]Jews gays women and blacks are the truly privileged. When Donald sterling utter this garbage his Jewish side wasn't impugned only his white

Such delusion....blacks are at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder...if that's called privilege then I'm sure black people would surrender THAT privilege for the non-privileged position white people have any day of the week
Carpediem77
Superstar

Post by Carpediem77 »

Madnessssss wrote:
Carpediem77 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Jews gays women and blacks are the truly privileged. When Donald sterling utter this garbage his Jewish side wasn't impugned only his white

Such delusion....blacks are at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder...if that's called privilege then I'm sure black people would surrender THAT privilege for the non-privileged position white people have any day of the week
thats their own fault. They are given every opportunity in the world.

Duh...Everybody's supposedly been given opportunity in this land...so it should be no different with blacks, although I slightly recall a centuries long institution imposed where blacks had NO rights whatsoever...also, someone has to be on the bottom and it makes sense that it would be the people who were denied any basic rights for centuries.....but I digress...Anyway, I was referring to the supposed privilege status that blacks have...THAT is :bullshit2:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Carpediem77 wrote:
1. In the political arena any criticism of black folks for their pathology is met with vicious condemnation. It is for this reason that blacks are privileged. They are uncriticizable in the political arena just like faggots and Jews. Racist homophobe and antisemite are thrown out.

2. As for blacks being at the bottom of the socio economic ladder that is their own fault. They bought into liberalism at the expense of the nuclear patriarchal structure. As a result they are being sifted as wheat.

3. Wealth is not going to save black people hence drop the materialist philosophy. Black problems isn't a matter of white privilege reducing access by the black man to economic betterment. Black problems largely stem from black ethics which are fostered in their broken families. Just check out how black students behave in kindergarten.
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Carpediem77 wrote:
1. In the political arena any criticism of black folks for their pathology is met with vicious condemnation. It is for this reason that blacks are privileged. They are uncriticizable in the political arena just like faggots and Jews. Racist homophobe and antisemite are thrown out.

2. As for blacks being at the bottom of the socio economic ladder that is their own fault. They bought into liberalism at the expense of the nuclear patriarchal structure. As a result they are being sifted as wheat.

3. Wealth is not going to save black people hence drop the materialist philosophy. Black problems isn't a matter of white privilege reducing access by the black man to economic betterment. Black problems largely stem from black ethics which are fostered in their broken families. Just check out how black students behave in kindergarten.
White ppl like u are the reason why this world is so divided.

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Jews gays women and blacks are the truly privileged. When Donald sterling utter this garbage his Jewish side wasn't impugned only his white side.

and what do you suggest we should do about this.
You previously have demanded that all Gays be deported or destroyed
what about Blacks and jews and women?
sportswise1
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

sportswise1 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Jews gays women and blacks are the truly privileged. When Donald sterling utter this garbage his Jewish side wasn't impugned only his white side.

The country is being divided according to values. There are the progressive values of the blue states and the urban areas and the conservative traditional values of the red states and rural areas. This tension will continue until there is an economic collapse or a civil war. The only proper solution is secession. There is absolutely no reason for a forced unity of the union.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

The country is being divided according to values. There are the progressive values of the blue states and the urban areas and the conservative traditional values of the red states and rural areas. This tension will continue until there is an economic collapse or a civil war. The only proper solution is secession. There is absolutely no reason for a forced unity of the union.

blah/blah/blah
now answer my question
who is seceding and what does that have to do with the groups you are saying are privileged?
Last edited by sportswise1 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sportswise1
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

We tried that already. Are u familiar with the Civil War?