Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Abe has an unhealthy attachment to this thread (and Jews)

Simply trying to learn stuff.

I never gave those people or that part of the world much thought previously.

Sorry to trigger you.

There's no need to apologize, I know that we get you all hot and bothered with threads like these :kobelips:

Whoa. Please. Calm down.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Post by ripper76 »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Just curious but wtf is a reptilian Jew? Could you give me the cliff notes explanation? I need something else to hate and I think reptilian Jews just might make the list, but only if they’re extra covetous and underhanded.
Essentially, it's an offshoot of David Icke's Reptoid hypthosis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ick ... hypothesis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Owing to their higher than normal IQ, the Reptilians disproportionately chose Jewish people to breed with, owing to IQ advantages usually found in the Jewish population. This breeding introduced the evil gene into the human genome:

[youtube]fBbioa6cSaM[/youtube]

Said hybrids (which are disproportionately Half-Jewish) are influenced by this gene to promote all sorts of societal dysfunction ranging from total sexual liberation to multiculturalism to communism to central banking, etc...

Trust me, this has been well studied, peer-reviewed, and scientifically validated.

I can confirm this is all true.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Sorry to trigger you.

Self admitted bubble boy cuck.

16 years removed from 9/11, how can anyone say with a straight face they've never paid attention to that part of the world? Jesus Christ, Abe.

:kobefacepalm:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Sorry to trigger you.

Self admitted bubble boy cuck.

16 years removed from 9/11, how can anyone say with a straight face they've never paid attention to that part of the world? Jesus Christ, Abe.

To be fair, only right now did I learn Israel was tied up in the 9/11 NYC tragedy...
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Abe, this is one of those rare instances where you are privledged to call this bitch ass Chinese LTBHQ or whatever....
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:
wisdomafterall wrote:What KUB also fails to realize is Palestine is not all about Muslims…… There are Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Jews living in Palestine… And to seize the aid going to them is absolutely unethical if the motive for doing so is to strong arm political negotiations between politicians…

Man even after some time to get over this, I can't. It is unbelievable how stupid of a comment this is, unfreakinbelievable.

You are truly a dumb fucking chink... i could put you on blast for being so stupid but why would I waste my time to copy and paste knowledge for you when you can take your stupid ass and educate yourself

That, and you're a suspect faggot beta bitch

:asskicking:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Are we talking about the same Palestinians that celebrated 9/11/01? This should have been done 16 years ago.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

wisdomafterall wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
wisdomafterall wrote:What KUB also fails to realize is Palestine is not all about Muslims…… There are Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Jews living in Palestine… And to seize the aid going to them is absolutely unethical if the motive for doing so is to strong arm political negotiations between politicians…

Man even after some time to get over this, I can't. It is unbelievable how stupid of a comment this is, unfreakinbelievable.

You are truly a dumb fucking chink... i could put you on blast for being so stupid but why would I waste my time to copy and paste knowledge for you when you can take your stupid ass and educate yourself

You're literally incapable of doing anything of the sort. And I mean that.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:
wisdomafterall wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

You're literally incapable of doing anything of the sort. And I mean that.
Hey asshole... don't forget YOU are biting MY style... I invented you.

Do you know where you're at!? Check yourself