Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Talk about anything here.
Thedictator
Legend

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:You had to come over to put a bulb in? Either your mom is dumb AF, or she's fat AF like yourself.
So you would want your 73 year old mom to carry a 12' ladder through the house and climb it and change a bulb and climb down while holding another bulb?

Ok
How do you know houses mom is 73 years old? lol
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:You had to come over to put a bulb in? Either your mom is dumb AF, or she's fat AF like yourself.
So you would want your 73 year old mom to carry a 12' ladder through the house and climb it and change a bulb and climb down while holding another bulb?

Ok

Climbing a ladder and changing a bulb is easy for any healthy human being. You said she has 10 good years left, I guess you and I have different interpretations for what "good" means.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

elartman1973 wrote:

Ok
Did you inherit falling off ladders from your mom's side?
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

My 91-year old grandmother would have no problem changing a bulb, artman has weak, inferior hispanic genes lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Ok

Climbing a ladder and changing a bulb is easy for any healthy human being. You said she has 10 good years left, I guess you and I have different interpretations for what "good" means.
Carrying a 12' ladder was why I was there idiot...
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:My 91-year old grandmother would have no problem changing a bulb, artman has weak, inferior hispanic genes lol
Yeah...id like to see her carry a 12' ladder through a house without hitting any walls
Dumbass
Muchless take the ladder off the racks on the cieling in the garage without hitting a car underneath it..
Youre so dumb

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Ok

Lol at thinking the ladder just magically appears in place in the kitchen
Smh

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:My 91-year old grandmother would have no problem changing a bulb, artman has weak, inferior hispanic genes lol
Yeah...id like to see her carry a 12' ladder through a house without hitting any walls
Dumbass
Muchless take the ladder off the racks on the cieling in the garage without hitting a car underneath it..
Youre so dumb

Your 73 yo brown, non-English speaking mother has 10 good years left according to you , my GRANDMOTHER is living good years and still drives at 91.

Lol WEAK genes compared to my great ones
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Dumbass
Youre so dumb

Your 73 yo brown, non-English speaking mother has 10 good years left according to you , my GRANDMOTHER is living good years and still drives at 91.

My mom drives all over the place...does all the yardwork and cleans house and babysits and cooks and works out every morning and travels non stop...she just got back from russia...said it sucks ass...shesnjust as active asnshe was at 50...you idiot...we have very strong genes and family values...unlime you and most americans

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bagel boy got wrecked badly

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Your mom is 73 and can't carry a ladder, but oh, she can drive?? LOL

Your genes are weak as fuck and she is giving up on having a good quality of life at age 83. Lol at acting like driving at 73 is an accomplishment, she's probably a helpless slob like you
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Dumbass
Youre so dumb

You 91 year old female Asian grandmother still drives? Yeah I'm sure she's a great driver. Nothing going against her there.

(Did you intentionally throw that soft ball over the plate?)
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Artman comes off as a really stupid person. Typical brown laborer.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Your mom is 73 and can't carry a ladder, but oh, she can drive?? LOL

Your genes are weak as fuck and she is giving up on having a good quality of life at age 83. Lol at acting like driving at 73 is an accomplishment, she's probably a helpless slob like you
Youre anmoron...my moms accomplished a shitload more than your pampered grandmother easily...and speaks perfect spanish...she actually redid her senior year of high school after coming from cuba when she was 17 and got straight As in boston where she went. Got two masters degress and delivered well over 3,000 children and owned her own practice for decades....youre so clueless.

And you ca t even carry that 12' ladder but expect me to make my mom carry it???
You got wrecked again fagboy

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Your mom is 73 and can't carry a ladder, but oh, she can drive?? LOL

Youre anmoron...my moms accomplished a shitload more than your pampered grandmother easily...and speaks perfect spanish...she actually redid her senior year of high school after coming from cuba when she was 17 and got straight As in boston where she went. Got two masters degress and delivered well over 3,000 children and owned her own practice for decades....youre so clueless.

And you ca t even carry that 12' ladder but expect me to make my mom carry it???

She's such a fat slob that she can't change a bulb, is giving up at 83, celebrates driving at 73, and has a complete and utter failure of a son lol. My grandma would beat the shit out of her.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:Artman comes off as a really stupid person. Typical brown laborer.
Cluelessness...typical of a pampered pompous silver spooned jew brat that hasnt worked for jack shit ever in his life....no reslect for you or your weak generation

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

She's such a fat slob that she can't change a bulb, is giving up at 83, celebrates driving at 73, and has a complete and utter failure of a son lol. My grandma would beat the shit out of her.
Youre stupid...she can change the bulb dumbass...its carrying the madder through the house.....which I know tou couldnt do based on t poo ur obvious frailness

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbites getting shredded here and keeps on invebting stupid shit to save face....as if his ugly ass big nosed race is worth saving

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

If your mom is any indication, you don't have many years left of being able to function without aid. Factoring in your weight and lifestyle, I'd be very concerned if I were you.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Karl and Arty both got confused on House/Kub LOL
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.