73%

Total votes: 11

swampgator
All-Time Great

Re: Do you think I could out-drink TDK

Post by swampgator »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
swampgator wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:ROFL at the wanna-be shrink obsessing over TDK.

Yet another poster whose mind I continue to own.

:lol:
SMH @ third person referral again.

For a guy who can't spell, you seem to be a little anal.

lol
Look, the grammar Nazi called me out on adding an extra 'r'. LOL
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

lettherebehouse wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Denial is not just a river in Egypt. I would bet a million bucks you are a substance abuser.

You would lose, chump... badly. Outside of a social "holiday season" drink or two I don't consume alcohol, and haven't for well over 10 years.

Does that make you angry because YOU are a boozer?

Which only further proves my accurate assumption that you were at one point, a full blown alcoholic, or at least someone who's had to quit because of alcohol playing a vital role in an unfavorable moment in your life. I've seen addicts and alcoholics alike have permanent irreversible neurological damage, paranoia and delusional are common residual components of many in their recovering process (their entire life). Clearly you've shown a pattern of paranoia, delusions, and obsessive compulsive disorder all just in this online setting, I can only imagine how far this behavior crosses over in your every day real life.

Either that, or you've never quit, and are now in the denial stage of your alcoholism, as you've denied it 3 times in this thread alone (giving credibility to the accusations by addressing (X's 3). As VCS pointed out, you are most likely overweight, and maybe that's the reason you "had to quit". High blood pressure, and mental illness go hand in hand with your condition.

This is something that shouldn't be joked about, and I will not joke or tease you for this shortcoming in your personal life, but I just need you to know that I know, and you know, and you know that I know what you are (as does GrizzFan). No need to lie about it just to save face, ey schleppy?
The old..."Because I said so" routine coupled with the "if you don't reply = it's true"/ "if you do reply = it lends credibility" routine.

Latent butt soreness...?
Last edited by Repeat3peat on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

swampgator wrote:
swampgator wrote:

Grizz being pissed or not about something you determined to be as a beat down aside. He challenged you fair and square. Do you accept the challenge or continue your current course?

As for the second part, it's obvious whose minds you own. Everyone is on to that.

Obviously my first (underlined) response was too difficult for you to comprehend, so let me dumb-it-down for your simple mind: No... I will not post a pic of myself on a basketball message board because some poster is upset that he got beat down in a debate.

Is that clear enough for you because I can't dumb-it-down any more.
Obviously, you are shook (or would that be shaken?). ROFL

On the contrary, I'm thoroughly enjoying the fact that I have so deeply destroyed so many minds on this board that you fools have resorted to such desperation (ie; this thread).

Keep it coming my little minions...

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

TDK you are a wimp. Or at least a drinking wimp. Bow down to da stars. :lol:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:
swampgator wrote:
SMH @ third person referral again.

For a guy who can't spell, you seem to be a little anal.

lol
Look, the grammar Nazi called me out on adding an extra 'r'. LOL

You did it twice, dumb ass...

PS... when you see a little wavy red line under a given word it could be a mis-spelled word.

Then again, maybe you're just drunk.

Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote:TDK you are a wimp. Or at least a drinking wimp. Bow down to da stars. :lol:

...and no, you can't have your whistle back. :mrgreen:

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

swampgator wrote:

Obviously my first (underlined) response was too difficult for you to comprehend, so let me dumb-it-down for your simple mind: No... I will not post a pic of myself on a basketball message board because some poster is upset that he got beat down in a debate.

Is that clear enough for you because I can't dumb-it-down any more.

On the contrary, I'm thoroughly enjoying the fact that I have so deeply destroyed so many minds on this board that you fools have resorted to such desperation (ie; this thread).

You are the one nit-picking on spelling as a last resort. I now see why you go back and edit your posts so often. I concur, perfect grammar and spelling is of the most importance on a message board.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

TDK only drinks twice a year...when it is his birthday, and when it is not his birthday lol.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

ROFL at everybody getting destroyed by the Bulls Fanbase.

Not even all of you ganging up can top us.
Last edited by dwcmwa on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:55 am, edited 9 times in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:
swampgator wrote:

You are the one nit-picking on spelling as a last resort. I now see why you go back and edit your posts so often. I concur, perfect grammar and spelling is of the most importance on a message board.

Seems you're having trouble spelling because a) you're uneducated, b) you're drunk, or c) both.

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

dwcmwa wrote:ROFL at everybody getting destroyed by none other than the Bulls fanbase.

LOL, like clockwork, this lapdoggy fighting hard for his drunken master.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

dwcmwa wrote:ROFL at everybody getting destroyed by none other than the Bulls fanbase.

Hello, DW. Want to join in?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote:TDK only drinks twice a year...when it is his birthday, and when it is not his birthday lol.

HA-HA-HA... that's as funny as your face.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

dwcmwa wrote:ROFL at everybody getting destroyed by the Bulls Fanbase.

Truth... ^^^^

They're so badly beat down they have to resort to threads like this one.

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

dwcmwa wrote:ROFL at everybody getting destroyed by the Bulls Fanbase.

Truth... ^^^^

They're so badly beat down they have to resort to threads like this one.

Mr know it all LeBron refuses to debate my favorite topic. Is it a case he is unable to. Or a case he loses and would rather hide around insults.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Anyway it's been fun beating down my minions with such ease, but I must sign off... gotta make a run to the liquor store before it closes.

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Anyway it's been fun beating down my minions with such ease, but I must sign off... gotta make a run to the liquor store before it closes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :geek: :ugeek:
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

swampgator wrote:

Seems you're having trouble spelling because a) you're uneducated, b) you're drunk, or c) both.

Says the guy that uses a spell checker, goes back and edits posts multiple times, and yet still comes across as a dummy.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Anyway it's been fun beating down my minions with such ease, but I must sign off... gotta make a run to the liquor store before it closes.

Well, there is nothing like being prepared for the future, so go ahead and buy 2 cases instead of just one gramps.

Just a quick little joke for you gramps before you go to finish off your plastering.

TDK walks out of a bar....Hey, it could happen!
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Ducked out with tail between his legs even after getting support. ROFL