G.O.A.T.

Re: Happy Black History Month!

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:If I was Cleve I would ask the moderator to delete my thread. It's s trainwreck. It's not funny.
You going to cry? Sounds like it.
You would cry if you knew what you are really made of. But you are (like so many) kissing your a$$ so much yet you can't even smell your own shit.

I knew you were a big phony when you were trying to act like you were so religious and yet not humble at all.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

constitutionnomore wrote:...clevetown is pretty good at raising emotions and riling up the masses...haha....because you know he is very serious :roll:
Yes, I have seemed to touch smelters' emotional hair trigger. When you walk around pre-offended like smelters does, the slightest thing will offend you and get you worked up.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

constitutionnomore wrote:...clevetown is pretty good at raising emotions and riling up the masses...haha....because you know he is very serious :roll:
When a poster is constantly bring up the same thing, over and over again and especially at my expense YES, I tend to take him seriously...
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

CleveTown™ wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:If I was Cleve I would ask the moderator to delete my thread. It's s trainwreck. It's not funny.

Matthew 5:22, bro, Mathhew 5:22...
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

He isn't riling me up, he just gave me a platform to hear what I knew about him already. I saw inklings of it and told him about it about a couple of weeks ago, now he is in the midst of verbal diarrhea.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Smelters wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
You would cry if you knew what you are really made of. But you are (like so many) kissing your a$$ so much yet you can't even smell your own shit.

I knew you were a big phony when you were trying to act like you were so religious and yet not humble at all.
Thanks, I'll work on it. Got any stock tips or investment plans I can hear from ya while I got you here for a minute?
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

WiseGuy wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

Matthew 7:1-5, bro, Matthew 7:1-5
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Yes, I have seemed to touch smelters' emotional hair trigger. When you walk around pre-offended like smelters does, the slightest thing will offend you and get you worked up.
Where did I ever pre-offend? Because I'm going back and forth with you I'm worked up? hmmmm. I'm chillin', You are the one trying to come out ya bag with ignorance like some others on here. Oh that's the old reverse psychology thing again, how lame.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Smelters wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: You going to cry? Sounds like it.

Thanks, I'll work on it. Got any stock tips or investment plans I can hear from ya while I got you here for a minute?
Hmmm if you only knew. Your the man tell us how much you make again, hahaha
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

CleveTown™ wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: You going to cry? Sounds like it.

Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

-John 3:15

Cleve, I'm worried about you, bro. It seems you have two choices; you can love your black brothers and sisters like you love God or you can buy a flame retardant suit. I hope you choose the former.
Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

denali4eva wrote:
When a poster is constantly bring up the same thing, over and over again and especially at my expense YES, I tend to take him seriously...

GM Sunny D.....and that's the thing, it's no different than those who take exception to folks who are talking shit about Lebron/Rose/Kobe....in the sense that once someone sees that weak spot, they know where to swing that hammer...it's good ol' fashioned trolling 101, and Clevetown is not bad at it(which is all I was pointing out)...
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

WiseGuy wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Cleve, I'm worried about you, bro. It seems you have two choices; you can love your black brothers and sisters like you love God or you can buy a flame retardant suit. I hope you choose the former.
"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,"
Rom 8:1
Are you implying one can lose their salvation? You may not want to open that can of worms.
January 7th. (D)
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

constitutionnomore wrote:
denali4eva wrote:

GM Sunny D.....and that's the thing, it's no different than those who take exception to folks who are talking shit about Lebron/Rose/Kobe....in the sense that once someone sees that weak spot, they know where to swing that hammer...it's good ol' fashioned trolling 101, and Clevetown is not bad at it(which is all I was pointing out)...

Are you comparing mocking a basketball player to mocking somebody's race?

Wow.

Smelters and I have been around the block a million times on Ripper/Smelters, D.A. Smelters, Smelo, and LeBron James but I would never disrespect him because of his race. When you do that you cross the line from being a troll to being a asshole.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

denali4eva wrote:

Morning to you but, I think talking shit about ball players is not in the same league as this....Maybe it's just my way of thinking but imo, the two shouldn't be compared....
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Damn, wiseguy and I must have been posting at the same time...lol
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

WiseGuy wrote:
denali4eva wrote: When a poster is constantly bring up the same thing, over and over again and especially at my expense YES, I tend to take him seriously...

Are you comparing mocking a basketball player to mocking somebody's race?

Wow.

Smelters and I have been around the block a million times on Ripper/Smelters, D.A. Smelters, Smelo, and LeBron James but I would never disrespect him because of his race. When you do that you cross the line from being a troll to being a asshole.
You talk about me being a bad Christian and then in your very next post cuss like a sailor. Yeah, nice. At least I always bleep out my cuss words. And I dont cuss in real life, you probably do.
January 7th. (D)
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

lol...wiseguy and Denali....relax and read this part again>>>>in the sense that once someone sees that weak spot, they know where to swing that hammer...it's good ol' fashioned trolling 101, and Clevetown is not bad at it(which is all I was pointing out)
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

CleveTown™ wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Matthew 7:1-5, bro, Matthew 7:1-5

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,"
Rom 8:1
Are you implying one can lose their salvation? You may not want to open that can of worms.

Of course, salvation has to be sincere. It's not a "get out of Hell free card". That's pretty basic stuff,ergo:

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers."

-Matthew 7-21-23

A person can't recite the Sinner's Prayer, then rob a bank and shoot and kill the guard on the way out, and expect to end up in glory.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

denali4eva wrote:

Maybe it's his and some other's weak spot on here. It can be a whole thread about blacks and then when I say something general, panties start getting in bunches like max did a couple of times. Those who keep doing it just makes me think that they are butt hurt. Oh but it's the hip hop/thug culture, LOL!!!