The quality of the board has gone way down.

Talk about anything here.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Re: The quality of the board has gone way down.

Post by FPL »

Da Stars. wrote:
fpliii wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
I used to get flagged into oblivion too...How do you know who did the flagging?
I started three threads that bothered them:

1) Better PG - Rose or Kyrie?
2) Better scoring performance - Kobe's 81 or MJ's 69?
3) Better first step - Wade or MJ?

All three were polls, with Kyrie, Kobe, Wade winning handily. The third one only lasted a couple weeks, but the other two were around for a good 6-8 months. They'd get bumped regularly, and da_a-man would say shit like "don't say I didn't warn you when you get banned" or "you have it coming, nice knowing you".

kjprocks generally disliked me though, because I like Wade, and he was a big MJ and LeBron guy. I destroyed him a few times by providing stats/evidence exposing some lies/mistakes of his, and he'd flip the fuck out.

As for dw, I again defer to ripper, who has screenshots (or did at some point).

I have no clue to any of this. Just hear say. I do know I had no problem with ESPN until I started bashing LeBron James and the Heat. That is wear my post comes from.
Not hear say lol, anybody can vouch to my bannings. Some would occur in literally minutes. I understand that others had problems as well because of LeBron/the Heat, but the flagging trio in particular got me banned, and they were vocal about it (again, perhaps not dwcmwa in my case, but kjprocks and da_a-man actually admitted to it).
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

WiseGuy wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
WiseGuy wrote: I have a heavy finger...
I C
Sometimes I'm able to delete the double posts and sometimes I'm not.
Done
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Geez Riley. I would hide in shame if I were you. You got abused at every turn.
You are full of shit just like the rest of the lapdoggies.

You idiots have brought the quality of this board way down. Hoopla got rid of the trash, and, now the cancer is back.

No matter how many times you and the rest of the lapdoggies try to prop up your old, drunken master, everyome sees him for who he is.

I just find it a bit odd that you and many others here suck up to that kind of trash and try to perpetuate him "owning" and "abusing" everyone lol. Stop beins so weak and be your own man for once lapdoggy.
I agree with you to an extent about the hive mindedness on this board, but by making threads like this and constantly talking about lap dogs and what not, you are just causing more of a problem. You complain about there being no good threads and you call (and I agree with it) yourself a knowledgable poster, so start being part of the solution instead of the pollution playa
This is a valid point by Wailua. Also, you can just ignore those threads like I do. Don't bother reading them, it is just the same regurgitated material.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: I C
Sometimes I'm able to delete the double posts and sometimes I'm not.
Done
Please feel free to delete my double posts. Thank you in advance.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

fpliii wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
fpliii wrote: I started three threads that bothered them:

All three were polls, with Kyrie, Kobe, Wade winning handily. The third one only lasted a couple weeks, but the other two were around for a good 6-8 months. They'd get bumped regularly, and da_a-man would say shit like "don't say I didn't warn you when you get banned" or "you have it coming, nice knowing you".

kjprocks generally disliked me though, because I like Wade, and he was a big MJ and LeBron guy. I destroyed him a few times by providing stats/evidence exposing some lies/mistakes of his, and he'd flip the fuck out.

I have no clue to any of this. Just hear say. I do know I had no problem with ESPN until I started bashing LeBron James and the Heat. That is wear my post comes from.
Not hear say lol, anybody can vouch to my bannings. Some would occur in literally minutes. I understand that others had problems as well because of LeBron/the Heat, but the flagging trio in particular got me banned, and they were vocal about it (again, perhaps not dwcmwa in my case, but kjprocks and da_a-man actually admitted to it).
Pickles and Eggs was a *Heat fan. So there you go.

There is ZERO doubt they initiated the flagging epidemic on LeESPN.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
fpliii wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Wait, who's Pickles and Eggs? lol

I'm not doubting that Heat fans were a big part of it, but I was already banned by that point. From my understanding, they were a big problem in ESPN's last year and a half of having forums.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Flagging/reporting general discussion posts is about as lame as it gets. Unless someone is threatening you, your family members, or your livelihood what's the point in doing so?
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

fpliii wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
fpliii wrote: Not hear say lol, anybody can vouch to my bannings. Some would occur in literally minutes. I understand that others had problems as well because of LeBron/the Heat, but the flagging trio in particular got me banned, and they were vocal about it (again, perhaps not dwcmwa in my case, but kjprocks and da_a-man actually admitted to it).

I'm not doubting that Heat fans were a big part of it, but I was already banned by that point. From my understanding, they were a big problem in ESPN's last year and a half of having forums.
Kprocks..

you don't remember him saying that...?

lol

can't remember the context of which he used it.

:)
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
fpliii wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote: Pickles and Eggs was a *Heat fan. So there you go.

Kprocks..

lol

lol I might've heard him say that, maybe it was after I was already gone though.

I think he was the beginning of the problem though. If he was a Heat fan, then he started it all (along with da_a-man).
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

fpliii wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
fpliii wrote: Wait, who's Pickles and Eggs? lol

Kprocks..

lol

lol I might've heard him say that, maybe it was after I was already gone though.

I think he was the beginning of the problem though. If he was a Heat fan, then he started it all (along with da_a-man).
KJP was an ardent Heat hater and Jordan jocker. I'm not sure what you 2 are talking about.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
fpliii wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote: Kprocks..

lol

KJP was an ardent Heat hater and Jordan jocker. I'm not sure what you 2 are talking about.
He was a big LeBron fan though too, I think he might've been bipolar. Though maybe he was just a fan of them as players? Would explain his hatred for Wade.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

fpliii wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
fpliii wrote: Pretty much. dwcmwa, da_a-man, and especially kjprocks. da_a-man in particular bragged about it, and did it to others as well.

I may bait sometimes, but I don't really troll and am generally an on-topic poster. Thanks to the aforementioned group, I had my original account from 07 banned (I think Jan. 2012), and was subsequently IP banned (and cookie banned, evidently as it turns out, which is more severe).

Scumbag mother fuckers. I'm willing to give dw another chance, but I think ripper said he saw him threatening chiefsdodgerslakers, and actually has a screenshot (maybe he has one of the threads/twitter comments too)?

Yeah I might have some on my home computer. I'm at work now.

dwc told ChiefsLakersDodgers that he could "make your posts disappear, your account too."
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

ripper76 wrote:
fpliii wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

dwc told ChiefsLakersDodgers that he could "make your posts disappear, your account too."
That's what I'd remembered, and I made the connection because those aforementioned polls bothered him, and he posted a bit in those threads.

I won't accuse dw of flagging me though, since he never admitted to it (as kjp and da_a-man did).
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
fpliii wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote: Kprocks..

lol

You are quite mistaken or your memory fails you......he was a Jordan Jocker for sure......But he was without question a *Heat fan. The dude spent a week nearly wetting himself about there possible/rumored signing of Samuel Dalembert.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Da Stars. wrote:
fpliii wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

That's when you started making multiple screen names to flag. That was against the rules there and that's why you got banned.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

fpliii wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
fpliii wrote: I started three threads that bothered them:

That's what I'd remembered, and I made the connection because those aforementioned polls bothered him, and he posted a bit in those threads.

I won't accuse dw of flagging me though, since he never admitted to it (as kjp and da_a-man did).
Wait actually, I think I do remember him saying that. Was it "that was as easy as pickles and eggs" that he'd say?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

My mind is probably failing.
Bill Russell

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:I detect an undue level of anger in this thread. It has been my experience that angry people are usually unhappy with life , their station in it, and how their lives have turned out.
Why do you double post so often?
Yeah I was going to tell him about that also.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

AlaskaHawks wrote:My mind is probably failing.
Even he grew tired of the post LeDecision antics of some of the very same idiots that continue their tired "bait then cry" routine around here to this day.

Pretty sure he stated actually living in Miami......no doubt in my mind he was a *Heat fan though.....according to him anyway......but who really knows...?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:My mind is probably failing.
Even he grew tired of the post LeDecision antics of some of the very same idiots that continue their tired "bait then cry" routine around here to this day.

Pretty sure he stated actually living in Miami......no doubt in my mind he was a *Heat fan though.....according to him anyway......so who really knows...?
Ill be honest with you. All I ever saw him post was Jordan related material. After a while I realized he was a moron, and I stopped reading his posts. So I probably missed it.
Bill Russell