Im gonna show you a pic of my ex-fiance i had in amerika

Talk about anything here.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Re: Im gonna show you a pic of my ex-fiance i had in amerika

Post by BrotherCharles »

kobeunderbite wrote:So what's your body count?
In truth, I really cannot recall how many women I have slept with. As a young man of great sexual prowess, I largely gained my conquests not by my obvious good looks but by my reputation of being good in the sack. The sad truth for many men is that women talk.

I was always very strategic in choosing my lovers knowing full well that when banged a certain woman at a PTA meeting or at church she would be sure to broadcast to those that would eagerly every detail of her heavenly encounter with her handsome black lover.

Sorry for losing focus as sometimes I get caught up in regaling others of my interesting past. As for my body count? It's hard to estimate as once again, I fucked based on reputation. With that in mind, the most appropriate answer would be that I fucked at the rate of R0 of 3. I would bang 1 woman and she would tell 3 friends and so on and so on...

For the uninitiated, "R0" is pronounced “R naught”
Last edited by BrotherCharles on Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Aye how’s it going BC? Hope you and the grandkids are holding up nicely through these trying times.

:suds:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Allegedly, BrothaChuck remains strong and virile.

But there's no denying he's in the age range of those most affected by the virus. No amount of reminiscing about the good old days of banging easy white chicks will help us escape that sad truth. Good thoughts your way, old timer.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Allegedly, BrothaChuck remains strong and virile.

But there's no denying he's in the age range of those most affected by the virus. No amount of reminiscing about the good old days of banging easy white chicks will help us escape that sad truth. Good thoughts your way, old timer.
Can we count the times you bed a woman on one hand or two?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Hello my fellow Horseman. I see that right on cue as with Griff, Sabby and me, that you have returned for the Apocalypse. How are things up north? I am not in the age range of those (Americaninfidel, Grizz and Stars) that are at risk due to age.

Like a good neighbour, I may ship down some N95 masks for my fellow American posters.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

BrotherCharles wrote:

Hello my fellow Horseman. I see that right on cue as with Griff, Sabby and me, that you have returned for the Apocalypse. How are things up north? I am not in the age range of those (Americaninfidel, Grizz and Stars) that are at risk due to age.

Like a good neighbour, I may ship down some N95 masks for my fellow American posters.
You raced against Ben Johnson in HS (allegedly), which puts you somewhere between 58-61. Which means you have children who have children. So like I said, hopefully you and the nest are holding up well.

BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

lettherebehouse wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:

You raced against Ben Johnson in HS (allegedly), which puts you somewhere between 58-61. Which means you have children who have children. So like I said, hopefully you and the nest are holding up well.

Wrong again, my friend.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Nice, I guess. She's like a 5 or maybe a 6 on a good day. I'd fuck her, once.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

vegasfraud wrote:Nice, I guess. She's like a 5 or maybe a 6 on a good day. I'd fuck her, once.
Oh, she's not as pretty as your toothless black hookers?
January 7th. (D)
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

CleveTown™ wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:Nice, I guess. She's like a 5 or maybe a 6 on a good day. I'd fuck her, once.
I very rarely have vagina sex with hookers. Only bjs and anal. I probably would only ass fuck your x. Just being real, sorry if you're offended.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

BrotherCharles wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:

Wrong again, my friend.

You've bragged (often) about your Ben Johnson connection. You reference the Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore shows. You call couches davenports. You watched Good Times before it was in syndication. We know BrothaChuck is a caricature, but the guy behind the character is definitely in a certain demographic, along with Stars.

It's fine. You might still be "capable" of some dick swinging here and there with the right supplements. Good for you, old timer.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

vegasfraud wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
I very rarely have vagina sex with hookers. Only bjs and anal. I probably would only ass fuck your x. Just being real, sorry if you're offended.
AIDS is most commonly transmitted through anal sex. I bet you thought you were getting away with something going the anal route. Oh, and the anus is for defecation, not penetration. Wake up.
January 7th. (D)
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Wrong again, my friend.

You've bragged (often) about your Ben Johnson connection. You reference the Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore shows. You call couches davenports. You saw Good Times before it was in syndication. We know BrothaChuck is a caricature, but the guy behind the character is definitely in a certain demographic, along with Stars.

It's fine. You might still be "capable" of some dick swinging here and there with the right supplements. Good for you, old timer.
Well, for the benefit of you and Stars I have made cultural references to Ted Knight, Lou Nanne, Vern Gangne and other northern friends from the lands of sky-tinted water. For all you know I very well may be a pimply-faced geek at the keyboard. Actually, that lie would be hard to pull off as I am too much man to play the role of a wimp.

I can still keep up with the young competition. As for the "dick swinging" - 1.5 secs from thigh to thigh.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

vegasfraud wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

Edward James Olmos depicted this phenomenon in “American Me” after his character was released from prison after many years locked up. Inmates getting out do not know how to properly fuck women, so eventually they turn them around and savagely take the butthole trying to finish before the guards bust them. It’s all they know. It’s all you know.

Sad

BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

lettherebehouse wrote:Aye how’s it going BC? Hope you and the grandkids are holding up nicely through these trying times.

Miley and I are doing well. How are you and the fam?
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

lettherebehouse wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Oh, she's not as pretty as your toothless black hookers?

Edward James Olmos depicted this phenomenon in “American Me” after his character was released from prison after many years locked up. Inmates getting out do not know how to properly fuck women, so eventually they turn them around and savagely take the butthole trying to finish before the guards bust them. It’s all they know. It’s all you know.

Sad

I know some dudes that couldn't make that transition. I guess that's what prison will do to you.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

BrotherCharles wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
vegasfraud wrote: I very rarely have vagina sex with hookers. Only bjs and anal. I probably would only ass fuck your x. Just being real, sorry if you're offended.

Sad

I know some dudes that couldn't make that transition. I guess that's what prison will do to you.

Hmmm... interesting. I don't know about the sex lives of any dudes who went to prison.

:susp:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

BrotherCharles wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
vegasfraud wrote: I very rarely have vagina sex with hookers. Only bjs and anal. I probably would only ass fuck your x. Just being real, sorry if you're offended.

Sad

I do too. One of them is posting here ITT, an in the flesh real live ex-con poop pusher. Like a fucking zoo animal on display, I think I’ll screenshot the post and show it off to all the vaginal breaching groups I subscribe to.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

lettherebehouse wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Sad

I do too. One of them is posting here ITT, an in the flesh real live ex-con poop pusher. Like a fucking zoo animal on display, I think I’ll screenshot the post and show it off to all the vaginal breaching groups I subscribe to.
Funny thing is when I asked one of these dudes about it, he told me that he by all means was not gay, but it is just a way of life for him and others. Other than the fact that he get his fudge packed when ever one of his former cellmates comes into town, he is a man's man. You don't ever fuck with dudes like him. Stone cold killer.