Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Post by Da Stars. »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
LookAway wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:I don't know what's going on with the children at the borders to be honest.

I will say that it is unfortunate that these people feel forced to leave their own country and enter another with the hope for a better life.

However, they are breaking the laws of the country they enter by being an illegal citizen. Is that fair for those who mean well and are trying to make a life for themselves and their children? No. It's not.

But, you can not have an open border policy where anyone can just cross over unchecked. That's an easy way to allow terrorists through our southern border.

It's not a black and white situation and I understand why this has become a big talking point amongst the politicians and citizens alike, but we have to keep the safety of our citizens as a priority. America has to come first.
How do you feel about the open Canadian border?
Assuming there's ways to just cross over from Canada to here undetected than I'd propose better border security.
Nope. Approxamatly 40K Canadians migrate to the States yearly. Hundreds of thousands come from Mexico to the USA.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
LookAway wrote: How do you feel about the open Canadian border?
Assuming there's ways to just cross over from Canada to here undetected than I'd propose better border security.
Nope. Approxamatly 40K Canadians migrate to the States yearly. Hundreds of thousands come from Mexico to the USA.
Numbers been going down steady for years, way before trump...its not a crisis..its overblown by trump in order to collect people with fear tactics...so many dumb fucks fall for it...you did
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
LookAway wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:I don't know what's going on with the children at the borders to be honest.

I will say that it is unfortunate that these people feel forced to leave their own country and enter another with the hope for a better life.

However, they are breaking the laws of the country they enter by being an illegal citizen. Is that fair for those who mean well and are trying to make a life for themselves and their children? No. It's not.

But, you can not have an open border policy where anyone can just cross over unchecked. That's an easy way to allow terrorists through our southern border.

It's not a black and white situation and I understand why this has become a big talking point amongst the politicians and citizens alike, but we have to keep the safety of our citizens as a priority. America has to come first.
How do you feel about the open Canadian border?
Just as many as on the southern border

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk