For those who have left due to “migration”

Talk about anything here.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Re: For those who have left due to “migration”

Post by FPL »

rileymartin wrote:I understand that...I did that on purpose

But the reason I complained is because BEFORE THAT, maybe 5 months or so before, I made this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=77189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And was immediately greened....And, if you read the context, when I said dust off, I meant it in the sense of fixing a political race, not actually killing anyone...Didn't matter...EVEN if (and I assuredly didn't mean it that way) I meant it the worst possible context, why would my post be a violation, but Houses not? Because you guys don't like Hillary, which makes it OK?
I'm looking at the incident report, and every mod agreed. This thread was already up:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As a result of your greening, it was added to the site-wide rules as rule 3.

House was not banned because it was his first incident. Regardless, if you posted it again, you wouldn't be banned for it because we gave everybody a clean slate after your post:

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... =7&t=81034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Formally requesting that Teddy Roosevelt photo be added to the smiley collection.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

What's this Migration talk? LOL
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

AlaskaHawks wrote:What's this Migration talk? LOL

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
It was from that website that we discovered that Arty was overweight and posters started calling him fat. He had a pic of him drinking from a plastic cup and looking back over his shoulder. He looked rather overweight.
No I didn't...
Rather??

Get real.I'm tall and never look fat, especially how you all claim. And I wasn't there either..several other pics of the same night prove it wrong too. Just a bad pic. And you should be banned
I should be banned from this site for something I did on the espn boards?

Ok. If you don’t think you look fat then post the picture.
I don't have the pic
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
It was from that website that we discovered that Arty was overweight and posters started calling him fat. He had a pic of him drinking from a plastic cup and looking back over his shoulder. He looked rather overweight.
No I didn't...
Rather??

Get real.I'm tall and never look fat, especially how you all claim. And I wasn't there either..several other pics of the same night prove it wrong too. Just a bad pic. And you should be banned

Kinda too late to ban him, Tits. Besides, knowing who you are has helped your brand here.

And in several pics I’ve seen of you you’re fat. Not huge like Stars but still pretty goddamn chunky. Honestly? I’d squeeze your big cherub cheeks IRL.
I'm not fat though...you've seen cherry picked images that are questions but pushed to think I'm fat...I'm actually not fat

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No I didn't...
Rather??

I don't have the pic
How convenient.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

I don't have the pic
How convenient.
Its like a decade old and what you people use to reference now....how desperate

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No I didn't...
Rather??

Kinda too late to ban him, Tits. Besides, knowing who you are has helped your brand here.

And in several pics I’ve seen of you you’re fat. Not huge like Stars but still pretty goddamn chunky. Honestly? I’d squeeze your big cherub cheeks IRL.
I'm not fat though...you've seen cherry picked images that are questions but pushed to think I'm fat...I'm actually not fat
The only pictures of you that we've seen are ones you have uploaded to the Internet, Ralphy.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

He looks much much fatter and bigger (which is hard to do) in the pic where's he on the race track and look as big as prime John Candy.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:

The only pictures of you that we've seen are ones you have uploaded to the Internet, Ralphy.
And none back your claims at all..you just want them to so badly that you claim I'm fat when I'm not

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:He looks much much fatter and bigger (which is hard to do) in the pic where's he on the race track and look as big as prime John Candy.
Again with the fake pic...don't be stupid...I'm tall and nowhere near looking like that at all or ever...
Smh at needing to blatantly lie in order to post
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

FPL wrote:
rileymartin wrote:I understand that...I did that on purpose

But the reason I complained is because BEFORE THAT, maybe 5 months or so before, I made this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=77189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And was immediately greened....And, if you read the context, when I said dust off, I meant it in the sense of fixing a political race, not actually killing anyone...Didn't matter...EVEN if (and I assuredly didn't mean it that way) I meant it the worst possible context, why would my post be a violation, but Houses not? Because you guys don't like Hillary, which makes it OK?
I'm looking at the incident report, and every mod agreed. This thread was already up:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As a result of your greening, it was added to the site-wide rules as rule 3.

House was not banned because it was his first incident. Regardless, if you posted it again, you wouldn't be banned for it because we gave everybody a clean slate after your post:

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... =7&t=81034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What? I was immediately greened, and my post was moved...I am pretty sure that it had probably been quite a length of time before that as far as discipline is concerned...

Listen I get it...Ripper is your boy, and no matter what, you will always back him...But the reality is, he greened me for no real reason other than he doesn't like me...It was pretty clear reading the context of my sentence that I was talking about dusting them on in an election...
House CLEARLY broke the rule, left no ambiguity, and because he is a bootlicker, nothing was done...
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Riley, if you had nothing to complain about you would have nothing to post about. Ripper is the only thing you've posted about in the last several years.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I'm not fat though...you've seen cherry picked images that are questions but pushed to think I'm fat...I'm actually not fat
And none back your claims at all..you just want them to so badly that you claim I'm fat when I'm not
All of the pictures we've seen of you (ones YOU posted) make you look fat, except those 2 pics from 20+ years ago that you post occasionally.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

rileymartin wrote:What? I was immediately greened, and my post was moved...I am pretty sure that it had probably been quite a length of time before that as far as discipline is concerned...

Listen I get it...Ripper is your boy, and no matter what, you will always back him...But the reality is, he greened me for no real reason other than he doesn't like me...It was pretty clear reading the context of my sentence that I was talking about dusting them on in an election...
House CLEARLY broke the rule, left no ambiguity, and because he is a bootlicker, nothing was done...
1) You were Greened. 3 other mods agreed in the thread with the decision. This was before the reset in the summer (which I linked).
2) It has nothing to do with you. We greened posters multiple times for this before (looking, it seems Cleve and Olaf were greened for the same thing).
3) It was House's first violation (again, there was a reset, a year before). You weren't greened for one offense. But for REPEATEDLY posting about moderation on the main board. I screenshotted the log showing that we had to move your posts constantly from this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95489" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
4) Ripper wasn't the person who Greened you the second time.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

ripper76 wrote:If you’re not familiar with the rules, I’d imagine you’ll have a tough time following them. Maybe we need stricter enforcement.

It seems like we still have some stubborn menaces who haven't familiarized themselves with this concept.

:mjlaugh:
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
ripper76 wrote:If you’re not familiar with the rules, I’d imagine you’ll have a tough time following them. Maybe we need stricter enforcement.

It seems like we still have some stubborn menaces who haven't familiarized themselves with this concept.

It’s kind of crazy. These same people go out of their way attempting to engage with me directly while flagrantly violating said rules, ensuring I see their antisocial behavior. Then they wonder why they receive corrective action.

:trumphuh:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

ripper76 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

It’s kind of crazy. These same people go out of their way attempting to engage with me directly while flagrantly violating said rules, ensuring I see their antisocial behavior. Then they wonder why they receive corrective action.

:trumphuh:

It's always the children splashing around the kiddie pool making noise daring their parent to yank them out, then cry when they finally do get put in time-out. You're right, it's bizaare AF seeing grown adults do that here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

FPL wrote:
rileymartin wrote:What? I was immediately greened, and my post was moved...I am pretty sure that it had probably been quite a length of time before that as far as discipline is concerned...

1) You were Greened. 3 other mods agreed in the thread with the decision. This was before the reset in the summer (which I linked).
2) It has nothing to do with you. We greened posters multiple times for this before (looking, it seems Cleve and Olaf were greened for the same thing).
3) It was House's first violation (again, there was a reset, a year before). You weren't greened for one offense. But for REPEATEDLY posting about moderation on the main board. I screenshotted the log showing that we had to move your posts constantly from this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95489" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
4) Ripper wasn't the person who Greened you the second time.
So, just out of curiosity, before the time I used the term "dust off", when was I greened before that?

And, I completely understand that Carl has it in for me too...He doesn't like the fact that I made fun of him for Magic Underwear...