Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Post by rileymartin »

Lol at madness riding my coattails.

Stick with me kiddo, and you might grow up big and strong one day son.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Someone please sum up this thread for me.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:500
This is the only thing saving rtiff the retard and wailfuaufa from complete and utter embarrassment. Most people aren't going to bother reading this thread.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

y2ktors wrote:Someone please sum up this thread for me.
umm it was Curry>LeBron up until these first 2 games of the finals and now LeBron>Curry

I think that's it. :noidea:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

y2ktors wrote:Someone please sum up this thread for me.
All of the homerish stuff aside, to sum this thread up it was me basically taking rtiff and Wailaui to school for 25 straight pages.
linsomnia
Role Player

Post by linsomnia »

There's a lot of talk about Steph, and he did shoot badly in game 2, but the fact is the Cavs are doubling Steph whereas Lebron is facing single coverage.

The real problem for the Warriors is that the Cavs are letting Green and Barnes get the ball in space and daring them to score but they are failing abysmally. A source said that Draymond was shooting 25% from three in practice today. This is one reason why the offense opened up so much with Lee on the floor to catch the ball at the elbow, unfortunately Lee will foul out in 10 minutes if the Warriors try to count on him.

Barnes doesn't have a great matchup in this series but Green needs to get it going, unfortunately Green is suffering from back ailments. Luckily Delly is beyond worn out after game 2, expect Curry to go for 40.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

A lot of players in today's games are better than LeBronze ever has been.

Of course the Media though won't let you know it though...... LEBRONZE is THE GOAT, He has no HALP! HE's the only PERSON in HISTORY... bunch of fluff and circumstance to try and elevate this fraud to levels he's not even close to.

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

I knew madness would bump this
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Rileys meltdown ITT is so amazing to witness.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

46 points on 60% shooting. Just another Stephordless outing for the best player in the league.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

dwcmwa wrote:A lot of players in today's games are better than LeBronze ever has been.

Of course the Media though won't let you know it though...... LEBRONZE is THE GOAT, He has no HALP! HE's the only PERSON in HISTORY... bunch of fluff and circumstance to try and elevate this fraud to levels he's not even close to.
name the players who are currently better than Lebron ever was and tell us how and why
sportswise1
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

sportswise1 wrote:
dwcmwa wrote:A lot of players in today's games are better than LeBronze ever has been.

name the players who are currently better than Lebron ever was and tell us how and why
Also provide 15 links from different sites. Otherwise we will all know you're lying (and the biggest moron, but we already knew that)
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Also provide 15 links from different sites. Otherwise we will all know you're lying (and the biggest moron, but we already knew that)

wtf are you even trying to say?
if you disagree-simply name players better than Lebron and tell us why
sportswise1
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

sportswise1 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

I was telling DWC to provide 15 links.
Bill Russell

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

I was telling DWC to provide 15 links.
my bad--
sportswise1
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

Madnessssss wrote:Told y'all

Even warriors fans like Rtiff disagreed with me at the time. But I knew someone with those handles, that shooting ability off the dribble, pass, stop on a dime, etc.....recipe for most unstoppable offensive weapon imaginable. And he's a good defender.
I'm asking rtiff to make you a permanent member of the Warriors family as we speak, lol.
l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

Prime Lebron is still better than current Curry.
Come at the King, you best not miss.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Curry's current pace is better than Lebron's pace offensively, prime or not, albeit with not an amazing amount of difference either way. His three-point shooting combined with his very improved finishing ability and ability to get his shot off is such a huge boon for an offense, it's unreal and not something that is matched by even prime Lebron's offensive skills. Whether he will be able to do this sort of thing for 5-7 more years is still up in the air.

Now when it comes to defense and overall play...that's a different discussion.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Prime Lebron is a top 3 player ever.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Madnessssss wrote:
Lebrons defense is overrated while Currys is underrated. Both are a little above average, both have been part of #1 ranked defensive teams. And I don't know what you mean by overall play aside from offense and defense. I'd give the clutch play advantage to curry easily. Free throws objectively to curry. Rebounds to Lebron obviously, but curry is above average for a point guard.
I agree that at times Lebron's defense has been overrated, but it's ridiculous to give them an equal ranking defensively. Prime Lebron was definitely superior defensively to any version of Curry. Being a part of a top-ranked defense has literally no intrinsic meaning in and of itself for any individual's defense (especially PGs), since defense is a team effort. Steve Nash, combined with Jordan/Pippen/Rodman/Duncan would be a top-ranked defense...you certainly couldn't extrapolate from that, that Nash was a top defensive player.

Overall Play = Offense and Defense and Intangibles (as I see it), with not all parts getting equal weight.

Offense is slight win for Curry. Defense is a clear win for Lebron. Intangibles and overall play are interesting discussions, as is how you rank the various components to get an overall ranking.
Last edited by Bush4Ever on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.