All-Time Great

Re: Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
How about the present?
Lebron is playing much better then curry right now, obviously
Who is the better offensive player? Curry or LeBron?

Whose presence on the court is more impactful? Curry or LeBron?

Are you still in white knight mode, or are you going to tell the truth finally?
lol, you do realize this thread was made at a time when curry was playing better then lebron, hence all the talk of "currently". currently, lebron is playing at a much higher level, two weeks ago or whenever this thread was made, curry was aging at a higher level.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Thedictator wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Oh, now you DON'T like the ambiguity lol.

Stop it man, you are making yourself look even worse. We get it. You are on Madness's level...LeBron sucks, Curry is the best lol. Give it up.
What ambiguity? Curry is being picked up by multiple players before he even crosses the three point line, lebron is being allowed to catch the ball in the post in single coverage (with a help defender dancing in the paint but it's not a hard double). Those just as much facts as it is that lebron is out playing curry by a large margin
Curry was single covered last night by dellavodova lol
He was met at the top of the key often with TT showing and forcing the ball out of his hand from where delly would deny deny deny him getting the ball back
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: Lebron is playing much better then curry right now, obviously

lol, you do realize this thread was made at a time when curry was playing better then lebron, hence all the talk of "currently". currently, lebron is playing at a much higher level, two weeks ago or whenever this thread was made, curry was aging at a higher level.
Still no answer to the questions?

Lots of deflecting. Sorry kiddo, but at no time has Curry been better than LeBron.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Lots of deflecting. Sorry kiddo, but at no time has Curry been better than LeBron.
Brother, you still didn't answer my very first questions in this thread and I've been extremely clear in my statements. In this series, lebron has really stepped it up and is playing like the best player on the planet again, however, during the past few playoff series curry was playing better offensively. Now you can get back to argueing until your face turns blue if youd like
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: lol, you do realize this thread was made at a time when curry was playing better then lebron, hence all the talk of "currently". currently, lebron is playing at a much higher level, two weeks ago or whenever this thread was made, curry was aging at a higher level.

Brother, you still didn't answer my very first questions in this thread and I've been extremely clear in my statements. In this series, lebron has really stepped it up and is playing like the best player on the planet again, however, during the past few playoff series curry was playing better offensively. Now you can get back to argueing until your face turns blue if youd like
So, Curry passed LeBron and became the better player, and then, LeBron passed him back up lol?

Kobe kids sheesh.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

So, Curry passed LeBron and became the better player, and then, LeBron passed him back up lol?

Kobe kids sheesh.
Find me one post where I said curry was a better player then lebron, I'm sure in 25 pages of responses there surely is one where I said that, right?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: Brother, you still didn't answer my very first questions in this thread and I've been extremely clear in my statements. In this series, lebron has really stepped it up and is playing like the best player on the planet again, however, during the past few playoff series curry was playing better offensively. Now you can get back to argueing until your face turns blue if youd like

Kobe kids sheesh.
Curry is the better player. Curry shot like shit in game 2. Lebron shot like shit in games 1 and 2. Warriors defense won game one. Cavs defense won game 2.
Curry is the better fag
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Madness raped by this bump
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: This exactly
Oh, so now you are saying that Curry HAS surpassed LeBron?
In my opinion yes, but I could see an argument being made for lebron (all of the excuses you posted earlier) and while I may not agree with it and there may be more evidence to the contrary, you're more then entitled to your opinion
OUCH!!!!
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Oh, so now you are saying that Curry HAS surpassed LeBron?
In my opinion yes, but I could see an argument being made for lebron (all of the excuses you posted earlier) and while I may not agree with it and there may be more evidence to the contrary, you're more then entitled to your opinion
OUCH!!!!
Care to post what I said this exactly to or does that not fit your argument?
Repeat3peat wrote:Noah has been the better defender carreer wise, and was the reigning DPOY.....does that mean he is/was a "better defender" this year than say.....Draymond Green...? of course not, Green has surpassed him as of now.

That said....

Curry was the better offensive player this season.....therefore, by definition, is currently the better offensive player..... and has surpassed Bronze. The onus is now on Bronze to "retake" being the better offensive player next season....until that happens....Curry is the better offensive player. Period. Who has had the better "career" so far offensively is an entirely different argument and irrelevant to what rtiff and Wally are stating.
Lebron has outplayed curry offensively this series, therefore he is currently the better offensive player (and all around as I maintained thought this entire thread)
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: In my opinion yes, but I could see an argument being made for lebron (all of the excuses you posted earlier) and while I may not agree with it and there may be more evidence to the contrary, you're more then entitled to your opinion
OUCH!!!!
Repeat3peat wrote:Noah has been the better defender carreer wise, and was the reigning DPOY.....does that mean he is/was a "better defender" this year than say.....Draymond Green...? of course not, Green has surpassed him as of now.

That said....

Curry was the better offensive player this season.....therefore, by definition, is currently the better offensive player..... and has surpassed Bronze. The onus is now on Bronze to "retake" being the better offensive player next season....until that happens....Curry is the better offensive player. Period. Who has had the better "career" so far offensively is an entirely different argument and irrelevant to what rtiff and Wally are stating.
Lebron has outplayed curry offensively this series, therefore he is currently the better offensive player (and all around as I maintained thought this entire thread)
"Oh, so now you are saying that Curry HAS surpassed LeBron?"
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
OUCH!!!!

That said....

We were discussing offensively, which is why context is so key. I can bump probably 15 or so posts in this very thread where I bltantly say lebron is a better player then curry
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Wailufa was one of the most clueless Kobe kids on ESPN...he came here and tried to clean his act up but his true colors showed in this thread...he doesn't know the game at all. Same goes for that rtiff retard...he's not capable of discussing the game unless he has a stat sheet at his side. Embarrassing thread.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

vegasfraud wrote:Wailufa was one of the most clueless Kobe kids on ESPN...he came here and tried to clean his act up but his true colors showed in this thread...he doesn't know the game at all. Same goes for that rtiff retard...he's not capable of discussing the game unless he has a stat sheet at his side. Embarrassing thread.
Wailufa is pretty good, I don't know if it beats failua but it probably gets my second place vote
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: Care to post what I said this exactly to or does that not fit your argument?

We were discussing offensively, which is why context is so key. I can bump probably 15 or so posts in this very thread where I bltantly say lebron is a better player then curry
LOL, of course that is what we are talking about.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Madnessssss wrote:Lebron fans wishing 1 game makes all the difference and want me to change my mind before Lebron gets raped in the next 3 games.

Curry has been better all year. One bad game doesn't change anything.
Considering your track record id rather you not change your mind....dude is wrong about everything.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

WHOA! Is this the biggest thread to date?
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:on ESPN this thread would have been deleted for some reason
Prob to save u the embarrassment lol
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Madnessssss wrote:
denali4eva wrote:WHOA! Is this the biggest thread to date?
By a long way. It is my masterpiece.
Sorry kiddo, I carried this thread for 25 pages. Nobody even paid attention to you. You simply aren't talented enough to carry a thread like this.