I am disappointed in the voting this year...

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I am disappointed in the voting this year...

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

rileymartin wrote:
LNS wrote:I honestly figured Riley, tdk and Leoss would be salty about me winning POY. They’re the ones who have been my toilet bowls more often than not.
I wouldn't be salty if you actually earned it...You dropped the ball big time...
You still seem to be confused. LNS isn't winning POY because of the perceived success or failure of that one thread, he's winning because of his work in the aggregate.

The POY almost never has the TOY.

What do you not understand here Dementia?
Last edited by LeBronMonsterDunk on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I like how my 'dementia' moniker for riley has caught on nicely around here :lol:

:arnold:
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Awards lacked creativity in categories and diversity in nominations.
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

rileymartin wrote:
LNS wrote:I honestly figured Riley, tdk and Leoss would be salty about me winning POY. They’re the ones who have been my toilet bowls more often than not.
I wouldn't be salty if you actually earned it...You dropped the ball big time...

You have zero pull here though, chump. You can rant and rave all you want, but I’m your POY just like Trump is your POTUS.

And that’s just that.

:zimzam:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
I honestly don't find you to be a good troll.

You need to add a little subtly to your game this year if you want to win.

You can't be an overly-obvious edgelord. It's just plain as day.
Exactly. Madnesses stuff is telegraphed and people play along because it's still funny, but he hasn't upset anyone in years. He's a bitch.
You are trying to qualify it as people playing along...I disagree...The humor he provides is a big part of it...You cant in one breath disqualify Madnesss for being "telegraphed", and then tout a poster like House who has been doing the exact same predictable shit for 10+ years...

House (and Bush too) legitimately has people questioning the amount of truth behind his posts. House could run Throb breathless for 8 pages if he cared to without breaking a sweat. Everyone sees through maddy's stuff. Although to maddy's credit, his material is still funny (if not troll of the year worthy) and his IRL stories and forthcomingness always makes for good threads.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
You still seem to be confused. LNS isn't winning POY because of the perceived success or failure of that one thread, he's winning because of his work in the aggregate.

The POY almost never has the TOY.

What do you not understand here Dementia?
Trust me, I understand that LNS is a quality poster...We have had many a run in...He just isn't the best...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LNS wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

You have zero pull here though, chump. You can rant and rave all you want, but I’m your POY just like Trump is your POTUS.

And that’s just that.

:zimzam:
Which is fine...It just isn't legit...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

BrotherCharles wrote:Awards lacked creativity in categories and diversity in nominations.

Listen, we threw some flavor in with the MAGA and Liberal of the Year awards, but frankly your other suggestions were just silly and we're trying to run a respectable show.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Exactly. Madnesses stuff is telegraphed and people play along because it's still funny, but he hasn't upset anyone in years. He's a bitch.
You are trying to qualify it as people playing along...I disagree...The humor he provides is a big part of it...You cant in one breath disqualify Madnesss for being "telegraphed", and then tout a poster like House who has been doing the exact same predictable shit for 10+ years...

House (and Bush too) legitimately has people questioning the amount of truth behind his posts. House could run Throb breathless for 8 pages if he cared to without breaking a sweat. Everyone sees through maddy's stuff. Although to maddy's credit, his material is still funny (if not troll of the year worthy) and his IRL stories and forthcomingness always makes for good threads.
Who couldn't do that though? Rob is a pretty easy mark...You don't think everyone sees through Houses' stuff? Anyone here could probably almost verbatim write Houses posts for him in many situations...But, again, he is entertaining...Madnesss is the rightful winner...
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:Awards lacked creativity in categories and diversity in nominations.

Listen, we threw some flavor in with the MAGA and Liberal of the Year awards, but frankly your other suggestions were just silly and we're trying to run a respectable show.
Did you see my suggestions?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Who couldn't do that though? Rob is a pretty easy mark...You don't think everyone sees through Houses' stuff? Anyone here could probably almost verbatim write Houses posts for him in many situations...But, again, he is entertaining...Madnesss is the rightful winner...

We'll agree to disagree here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Jesus christ, riley.... quit your fucking bitching already and shut the FUCK up.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

BrotherCharles wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Did you see my suggestions?

The only reasonable one was best supporting poster, but how do you qualify for that distinction? Maybe we'll give it a run next year.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Madnessssss wrote:
The only creative nominee is TDK and Domestic Partner for bromance, which was my idea. The rest of the board is boring Trumpies giving each other handjobs
"Best Moderator of the Year" :L
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

We'll agree to disagree here.
And this speaks to what this thread is about...House is your boy, so you cant be honest...
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Criley calling me an easy mark is funny.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

"Bromance of the Year 2018" :L
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

It’s definitely LNS’s to lose this year. One of the things I’ve always admired about his posting is he’ll let anybody have it. There’s no filter whether he’s responding to a Laker fan or a Bulls troll. He’s also one of the few posters that’ll throw a compliment arty’s way if he earns it.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

gaskill15 wrote:It’s definitely LNS’s to lose this year. One of the things I’ve always admired about his posting is he’ll let anybody have it. There’s no filter whether he’s responding to a Laker fan or a Bulls troll. He’s also one of the few posters that’ll throw a compliment arty’s way if he earns it.
Sounds like troll of the year material to me...

As I already stated, LNS is a quality poster who would rank highly in many categories...I aint even trying to knock the guy...But Undies is POY, and Madnesss was troll of the year...I understand why Maddy wont get his just due (The people calling the shots are his victims in many cases), but I am perplexed by Undies not getting the recognition he deserves...LNS was a fine poster this year, Undies was the best though...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:Criley calling me an easy mark is funny.
...And accurate