Thousand Oaks Shooting

Talk about anything here.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Re: Thousand Oaks Shooting

Post by Deez »

It's possible it was some republican. I'm not saying it clearly wasn't but the rest of my posts regarding the morons on the left is pretty much 100% true.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Have we decided on the official political affiliation of the shooter yet? I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel about 13 dead people until I know what side is responsible.

Please let me know when this super important aspect of a mass murder is decided so I can mourn properly.
The fact that Dumb as Deez is the only Trumpie left posting in here, he probably was a pro Trump guy...Once guys like Undies, House, Bush, Ati, Rob et. al. find out the guy is a Republican, they go into hiding...

Oh do I?

Please, tell me more.

What a cucky little bitch you are. Why do you let the board democrats bully you around so much?

Grow a spine and man the fuck up. Riley just gave you a wet willy, a wedgy, and fucked you in the ass...and your response is "tell me more".

Good god

:snoop:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
The fact that Dumb as Deez is the only Trumpie left posting in here, he probably was a pro Trump guy...Once guys like Undies, House, Bush, Ati, Rob et. al. find out the guy is a Republican, they go into hiding...

Oh do I?

Please, tell me more.

What a cucky little bitch you are. Why do you let the board democrats bully you around so much?

Grow a spine and man the fuck up. Riley just gave you a wet willy, a wedgy, and fucked you in the ass...and your response is "tell me more".

Good god

:pjaxlol: Sorry, Rob, but that was pretty damn funny.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Oh do I?

Please, tell me more.

Good god

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......that third thing didn't happen LOL....One and two maybe, but not three...

Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

When are we gonna ban minorities....?

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Oh do I?

Please, tell me more.

Good god

Huh? You try wayyyyyyy too hard sometimes, House. You might need a break. You're now resorting to siding with Criley (of all people) to try to get a 1-UP on me.

It truly has been sad seeing your posting slip as far as it has... :(
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Robceltsfan wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Oh do I?

Please, tell me more.

Good god

Huh? You try wayyyyyyy too hard sometimes, House. You might need a break. You're now resorting to siding with Criley (of all people) to try to get a 1-UP on me.

Oh do I? Please, tell me more.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Good god

Rob really missed the boat by not talking about getting fucked up the ass in his response... amirite?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Rob really missed the boat by not talking about getting fucked up the ass in his response... amirite?
Type too much........and I've been trolled and lost.

Type too little.........and I've been cucked and lost.

Avoid it altogether....and I've been killed and lost.

:suds:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Oh do I?

Please, tell me more.

Good god

(of all people)? Please tell me more...More people side with my takes than they care to admit kiddo...
Last edited by rileymartin on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Another set of killings in an area where they had a mad man out there. Police kind of knew about this nut.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

rileymartin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Good god

(of all people)? Please tell me more...
That one is self-explanatory, kiddo.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

(of all people)? Please tell me more...
That one is self-explanatory, kiddo.
No it isn't...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Da Stars. wrote:Another set of killings in an area where they had a mad man out there. Police kind of knew about this nut.
Police are handcuffed in dealing with these nuts...
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Have we decided on the official political affiliation of the shooter yet? I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel about 13 dead people until I know what side is responsible.

Please let me know when this super important aspect of a mass murder is decided so I can mourn properly.
Is it just on this board that people do this or does this actually happen in the real world? Both sides are so worked up about their agendas.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

gaskill15 wrote:

Is it just on this board that people do this or does this actually happen in the real world? Both sides are so worked up about their agendas.
This forum is a microcosm of societies inner thoughts.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Thoughts & prayers?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

gaskill15 wrote:

Political polarization, at least the anonymous, online version, is at max capacity right now. Anyone loud enough to complain has chosen a side and defends that side at almost all costs. They spin "their side's" transgressions to the positive, and dig for negative details about the other side.

You can see this in any comment section on any news website....and any story posted on Facebook....and all over Twitter.

It has become the norm, unfortunately. And until a viable 3rd party arrives, it will remain this way.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

gaskill15 wrote:

I'm sure I'll get roasted here for apparently living in some sort of utopian bubble... but I don't know anybody in my everyday life who talks/acts like the people on this forum...

I would completely tune out somebody like Ati and his ilk in real life. And I'd do the same for somebody like Artism.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Robceltsfan wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:

Political polarization, at least the anonymous, online version, is at max capacity right now. Anyone loud enough to complain has chosen a side and defends that side at almost all costs. They spin "their side's" transgressions to the positive, and dig for negative details about the other side.

You can see this in any comment section on any news website....and any story posted on Facebook....and all over Twitter.

It has become the norm, unfortunately. And until a viable 3rd party arrives, it will remain this way.
This post reeks of beta cuck sensibilities