Honestly Artman, how is this normal

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Honestly Artman, how is this normal

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:true morality is inextricably fixed. it cannot be improved upon.
You lack true morality...you have no platform in this discussion
you are deeply disturbed and profoundly laughable.
You're confused by simple things
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:true morality is inextricably fixed. it cannot be improved upon.
You lack true morality...you have no platform in this discussion

:L
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

BrotherCharles wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You lack true morality...you have no platform in this discussion

you are obsessed with me, and that obsession is in no way healthy.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: you are deeply disturbed and profoundly laughable.

you are obsessed with me, and that obsession is in no way healthy.
You humour me.

We all know about your unhealthy obsessions.

:stephena:
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nobody is forced to watch anything at all...what are the men do I g that's immoral.exactly?how is it any different than the at Cats exactly?
The only immoral part is what you assume they will do later in your head...you're the pervert here...
And again..it has NOTHING FUCKING AT ALL TO DO WITH MORAL OR IMMORAL...get that through your drunk fucking skull...you truly are an imbecile..Jesus Christ man...
I find you to immoral...you don't see me crying about it...I move on and man up

Really... so those kids standing directly behind the sickos are there because they want to be?

Again, why is public nudity not allowed? Right, because as a civilized society you have to draw lines on what is deemed acceptable public behavior.

"Morals" defined = a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

No self-respecting human being is going to be seen in public on their hands and knees, being dragged around on a leash like a dog.

What the hell is wrong with you that you can't see that, you sick fool?
Since when are you the judge of self respect?
No laws are broken...what is so difficult for you to comprehend?
It doesn't matter one fuck what they are doing if they are within their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS...
.how fucking many times do I have to repeat myself?
Stop claiming I support their actions.when I don't...that has absolutely nothing to do with anything here....Jesus Christ man..get a fucking clue...
You don't know what they are even doing or what it even represents anyways..you are assuming as usual....
Call me when someone's actually doing something illegal...until then I don't give a flying fuck
I'm extremely confident NO self-respecting man would be seen in public dressed in a scantily clad leather outfit, crawling on his hand/knees while being led around on a leash like a dog, with women and children looking on.

Would you be seen in public doing such a thing??

...and again tons-o-fun, why are you so quick to defend the rights of these sickos yet you don't care about the rights of the children being forced to participate in that disgusting display? The fact that you think it's okay for vulnerable/impressionable children to be exposed to that garbage just shows what a deplorable person you truly are.

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Really... so those kids standing directly behind the sickos are there because they want to be?

Again, why is public nudity not allowed? Right, because as a civilized society you have to draw lines on what is deemed acceptable public behavior.

"Morals" defined = a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

No self-respecting human being is going to be seen in public on their hands and knees, being dragged around on a leash like a dog.

What the hell is wrong with you that you can't see that, you sick fool?
It doesn't matter one fuck what they are doing if they are within their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS...
Stop claiming I support their actions.when I don't...that has absolutely nothing to do with anything here....Jesus Christ man..get a fucking clue...
You don't know what they are even doing or what it even represents anyways..you are assuming as usual....
Call me when someone's actually doing something illegal...until then I don't give a flying fuck
I'm extremely confident NO self-respecting man would be seen in public dressed in a scantily clad leather outfit, crawling on his hand/knees while being led around on a leash like a dog, with women and children looking on.

...and again tons-o-fun, why are you so quick to defend the rights of these sickos yet you don't care about the rights of the children being forced to participate in that disgusting display? The fact that you think it's okay for vulnerable/impressionable children to be exposed to that garbage just shows what a deplorable person you truly are.

I respect the rights of all Americans..and children's rights are based on their own parents..children aren't there because of the men in leather...they are there because of their own parents...you're blaming the wrong people as usual

And stop acting like it matters what they are doing...they aren't breaking any laws and shouldn't be censored...censorship is evil like you

Besides..this is actually great for the children..they get to learn that people are different and not to be judged blindly ...like you never learned obviously...
And they also get to see the peoples use their constitutional rights first hand...
What a great education for the children

Now you saying you promote the in education and reunification of our children?

Jesus Christ you're stupid
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

I respect the rights of all Americans..and children's rights are based on their own parents..children aren't there because of the men in leather...they are there because of their own parents...you're blaming the wrong people as usual

And stop acting like it matters what they are doing...they aren't breaking any laws and shouldn't be censored...censorship is evil like you

Uhhh no they’re not you fucking retard. There are many laws protecting kids from their dumb fuck parents.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Besides..this is actually great for the children..they get to learn that people are different and not to be judged blindly ...like you never learned obviously...
And they also get to see the peoples use their constitutional rights first hand...

Except children, who you claim have no rights because their parents tell them what to do... unless of course the children are told by their parents to enter America illegally, and as a result they're taken from their parents at the border.

THEN all of a sudden you have the children's backs.

You truly are a deplorable human being arty.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Uhhh no they’re not you fucking retard. There are many laws protecting kids from their dumb fuck parents.
Arty knocked out cold with a roundhouse right to his fat little head.

:lol:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Then why is tdk wrongly blaming innocent people instead of the kids parents?
Clocked in the mouth....blood spilt

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

And they also get to see the peoples use their cospiltha ha you can't utional rights first hand...

Except children, who you claim have no rights because their parents tell them what to do... unless of course the children are told by their parents to enter America illegally, and as a result they're taken from their parents at the border.

Ha ha...you have no valid reply to my skull bashing post

Clobbered

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I respect the rights of all Americans..and children's rights are based on their own parents..children aren't there because of the men in leather...they are there because of their own parents...you're blaming the wrong people as usual

Then why is tdk wrongly blaming innocent people instead of the kids parents?
Clocked in the mouth....blood spilt
If it were up to me the parents who allow children to be exposed to that revolting behavior should have said children taken away from them; especially if those kids are adopted by those sickos (which is most likely the case).

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I respect the rights of all Americans..and children's rights are based on their own parents..children aren't there because of the men in leather...they are there because of their own parents...you're blaming the wrong people as usual

And they also get to see the peoples use their cospiltha ha you can't utional rights first hand...

Clobbered
I just answered your silly question, sicko.

Now tell us why you don't care if innocent American children are exposed to that deplorable behavior YET you're up-in-arms when ILLEGAL children are separated from their families for short periods of time?

Nevermind, we all know you won't give a straight answer because you're a sicko anti-American who cares more about the "rights" of illegals than you do innocent American kids.

Arty ANNIHILATED like his hero Hellary.

:asskicking:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Clobbered

Now tell us why you don't care if innocent American children are exposed to that deplorable behavior YET you're up-in-arms when ILLEGAL children are separated from their families for short periods of time?

Nevermind, we all know you won't give a straight answer because you're a sicko anti-American who cares more about the "rights" of illegals than you do innocent American kids.

Didn't read

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Ha ha...you have no valid reply to my skull bashing post

Clobbered

Didn't read
Damn right you read it... and you're proving with each passing day what a deplorable anti-American you truly are.

Your hero Hellary lost and you're livid because you want the streets of America polluted with illegals and sickos.

Trump should have you deported. Immediately.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Didn't read
Damn right you read it... and you're proving with each passing day what a deplorable anti-American you truly are.

Your hero Hellary lost and you're livid because you want the streets of America polluted with illegals and sickos.

Didn't read even more

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Didn't read

Didn't read even more
Oh you read it, no doubt... only you're too much of a pussy to tell us why you support illegals and sickos instead of innocent American children.

One can only guess the reason, because it's clear you're not trolling on this issue. My guess is you are a sicko illegal yourself... one or the other for sure, and also likely to have many illegal and sicko friends and family members too.

I'm right and you're mad.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Didn't read even more
Oh you read it, no doubt... only you're too much of a pussy to tell us why you support illegals and sickos instead of innocent American children.

One can only guess the reason, because it's clear you're not trolling on this issue. My guess is you are a sicko illegal yourself... one or the other for sure, and also likely to have many illegal and sicko friends and family members too.

I'm right and you're mad.
Didn't read even morer

thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Homosexual behavior is encouraged in the field Artie is in.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thatoothpick45 wrote:Homosexual behavior is encouraged in the field Artie is in.
Pretty blatantly incorrect but I know your Feild.does