Jesus, real or fake?

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Jesus, real or fake?

Post by Da Stars. »

Big daddy, JR and Spook are all the same identity. Phony as hell.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Da Stars. wrote:Big daddy, JR and Spook are all the same identity. Phony as hell.

:biggums:

What kinda redneck backwoods post is this?
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Big daddy, JR and Spook are all the same identity. Phony as hell.

Do you need me to draw you a picture. I think you do. Father=Big Daddy. Jr=JC. Holy ghost is spook. You dumb ass fucking Gook hoseboy.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Do you need me to draw you a picture. I think you do. Father=Big Daddy. Jr=JC. Holy ghost is spook. You dumb ass fucking Gook hoseboy.
this post made me laugh out loud for all the wrong reasons lol smh :snoop:
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

All gods are real.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

You're from bible country. Did you stop believing in God after he blew Joplin off the face of the Earth?

:mjlaugh:
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

You're from bible country. Did you stop believing in God after he blew Joplin off the face of the Earth?

:mjlaugh:
Actually closer to 1982.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Master Spade wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:The just shall live by faith.
Only a Con Artist that knows he cannot Prove anything would have people living on Faith.

Religious Faith = Blind Faith
"Blind" faith is a lie. There is evidence, it's up to you whether or not you want to be a stubborn buffoon about it.
That's what ALL religions say about their 'god', yet you don't have "faith" in all those other gods......... :twisted:

Be honest, if any religion had any true proof of their god, there would be Zero need for Faith. Yet here you are proclaiming the need for that faith......wonder why.
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Master Spade wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Master Spade wrote: Only a Con Artist that knows he cannot Prove anything would have people living on Faith.

Religious Faith = Blind Faith
"Blind" faith is a lie. There is evidence, it's up to you whether or not you want to be a stubborn buffoon about it.
That's what ALL religions say about their 'god', yet you don't have "faith" in all those other gods......... :twisted:

Be honest, if any religion had any true proof of their god, there would be Zero need for Faith. Yet here you are proclaiming the need for that faith......wonder why.
you are calling every man in the Bible a liar--men who went to their graves defending Jesus and what they saw and eye-witnessed.

No man dies for something they KNOW to be a lie.

Some men may die *thinking* a lie is the truth (stupid terrorists and the Muslim religion is case in point of that). But NO man will die for something they KNOW to be a lie unless they had a death wish, and to my knowledge that is NOT human nature.

Had Jesus not done these things: death on the cross, resurrection, miracles, professing to be God in flesh, etc., then the 12 disciples would not have died proclaiming the lies. They would have said, "yeah, you're right I'm making it up" to preserve their life. Then they would have lived. But these men went to their graves because they died for what they saw and felt convicted enough to tell the world even if it meant giving up their lives to do so.

The proof is there, again, you have to be a buffoon to not believe it. You believe the eye witness stories of Abe Lincoln getting killed and you believe it at face value. But not what these men died proclaiming?

That's on you.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I don't understand anything about how methodology in history, so how do modern scholars actually come to conclusions of a historical Jesus actually existing?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Madnessssss wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:Don't most historians agree he was a real person?
Uh...no. there's zero evidence of him outside of the Bible which was written 500 AD
Tacitus was a Roman historian. His job was to record events.

And he wrote this in Annals, his last major work, about Nero's life and Jesus popped up when talking about a fire Nero ordered:

[N]either human effort nor the emperor’s generosity nor the placating of the gods ended the scandalous belief that the fire had been ordered [by Nero]. Therefore, to put down the rumor, Nero substituted as culprits and punished in the most unusual ways those hated for their shameful acts … whom the crowd called “Chrestians.” The founder of this name, Christ [Christus in Latin], had been executed in the reign of Tiberius by the procurator Pontius Pilate … Suppressed for a time, the deadly superstition erupted again not only in Judea, the origin of this evil, but also in the city [Rome], where all things horrible and shameful from everywhere come together and become popular.5

Seems to me Jesus existed. Now what are YOU going to do about His life, death and resurrection?
January 7th. (D)
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Master Spade wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: "Blind" faith is a lie. There is evidence, it's up to you whether or not you want to be a stubborn buffoon about it.

you are calling every man in the Bible a liar--men who went to their graves defending Jesus and what they saw and eye-witnessed.

Some men may die *thinking* a lie is the truth (stupid terrorists and the Muslim religion is case in point of that). But NO man will die for something they KNOW to be a lie unless they had a death wish, and to my knowledge that is NOT human nature.

Had Jesus not done these things: death on the cross, resurrection, miracles, professing to be God in flesh, etc., then the 12 disciples would not have died proclaiming the lies. They would have said, "yeah, you're right I'm making it up" to preserve their life. Then they would have lived. But these men went to their graves because they died for what they saw and felt convicted enough to tell the world even if it meant giving up their lives to do so.

The proof is there, again, you have to be a buffoon to not believe it. You believe the eye witness stories of Abe Lincoln getting killed and you believe it at face value. But not what these men died proclaiming?

That's on you.
Two questions 1) Where in the Bible does Jesus say, " I am God"? 2) If Jesus was Jewish, then why are you not Jewish?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LookAway wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Master Spade wrote: That's what ALL religions say about their 'god', yet you don't have "faith" in all those other gods......... :twisted:

That's on you.
Two questions 1) Where in the Bible does Jesus say, " I am God"? 2) If Jesus was Jewish, then why are you not Jewish?

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LookAway wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Master Spade wrote: That's what ALL religions say about their 'god', yet you don't have "faith" in all those other gods......... :twisted:

That's on you.
1) "Have I been such a long time with you,” returned Jesus, “without your really knowing me, Philip? The man who has seen me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

In other words, Jesus was saying: “Philip, if you want to see the Father, look at me.

ALSO:

My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.” 31 At this, the Jews again picked up stones to stone Him.…

2) I am a Christian, which means follower of Christ. I do not adhere to the Jewish faith, it is a dead faith, they are still looking for their messiah, but He has already came and died for them.
January 7th. (D)
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Master Spade wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: "Blind" faith is a lie. There is evidence, it's up to you whether or not you want to be a stubborn buffoon about it.

That's on you.
Again, you are repeating the same things all religions claim. They all claim their god to be the only true one...........yet they all use the same thing, that being Blind Faith.......how convincing.

You seem to agree with me, since you do not have "faith" in any of those other 'gods'. But had you been born into any other 'faith', guess what you'd believe. Had you been born into a Mormon family, you'd be preaching to us about Joseph Smith. Think about that......

:sadbron:
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Masta spade slapped silly by Clevey in another religion thread.

Rinse.

Repeat.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AlaskaHawks wrote:Masta spade slapped silly by Clevey in another religion thread.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Poor guy never stood a chance

:slapping: :slapping: :slapping:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:Don't most historians agree he was a real person?
Uh...no. there's zero evidence of him outside of the Bible which was written 500 AD

And he wrote this in Annals, his last major work, about Nero's life and Jesus popped up when talking about a fire Nero ordered:

[N]either human effort nor the emperor’s generosity nor the placating of the gods ended the scandalous belief that the fire had been ordered [by Nero]. Therefore, to put down the rumor, Nero substituted as culprits and punished in the most unusual ways those hated for their shameful acts … whom the crowd called “Chrestians.” The founder of this name, Christ [Christus in Latin], had been executed in the reign of Tiberius by the procurator Pontius Pilate … Suppressed for a time, the deadly superstition erupted again not only in Judea, the origin of this evil, but also in the city [Rome], where all things horrible and shameful from everywhere come together and become popular.5

Seems to me Jesus existed. Now what are YOU going to do about His life, death and resurrection?
The oldest copy of this is from the 11th century...from the corrupt Medici family...who put serveral popes into office...
The copy came from Benedictine monks...
Even that copy shows clear evidence of being falsified...
:stephena:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Master Spade wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

That's on you.
Again, you are repeating the same things all religions claim. They all claim their god to be the only true one...........yet they all use the same thing, that being Blind Faith.......how convincing.

You seem to agree with me, since you do not have "faith" in any of those other 'gods'. But had you been born into any other 'faith', guess what you'd believe. Had you been born into a Mormon family, you'd be preaching to us about Joseph Smith. Think about that......

:sadbron:
Give it up sinner. Tactius already wrote about Jeuss-a Roman historian. So you have no leg to stand on
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Uh...no. there's zero evidence of him outside of the Bible which was written 500 AD

The oldest copy of this is from the 11th century...from the corrupt Medici family...who put serveral popes into office...
The copy came from Benedictine monks...
Even that copy shows clear evidence of being falsified...
:stephena:
"clear" links of them being falsified? cuck.
January 7th. (D)