Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Post by Alex_Murphy »

If Palestinians are roaches jews are rats

There may be hundreds of reason for aid seizure but every media outlet is spinning it as a strong arm negotiation tactic but feel free to sensationalize it anyway you feel fit rat boy
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

wisdomafterall wrote:If Palestinians are roaches jews are rats

There may be hundreds of reason for aid seizure but every media outlet is spinning it as a strong arm negotiation tactic but feel free to sensationalize it anyway you feel fit rat boy
Your people are worthless, deal with it penis head.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Personally, I think this forum has been giving too much attention to the roaches... and the rats.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

My weekly power rankings have Palestinians ahead of the Globalist/Reptilian Jews but behind the regular Jews.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

There may be hundreds of reason for aid seizure but every media outlet is spinning it as a strong arm tactic but feel free to sensationalize it anyway you feel fit rat boy
Listen up short man... They not my ppl... Second they are worthless because they are forced to live in a land size smaller than Manhattan... Politics aside the situation is fucked up and your dumbass doesnt have the first clue about the history or the conflict but your ignorance is irrelevant the unethical choice to cut aid to innocent citizens including children when those affected by the aid seizure have no power over those who choose to or choose not to return to the negotiation table is absurd and inhumane
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

wisdomafterall wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

There may be hundreds of reason for aid seizure but every media outlet is spinning it as a strong arm tactic but feel free to sensationalize it anyway you feel fit rat boy
Listen up short man... They not my ppl... Second they are worthless because they are forced to live in a land size smaller than Manhattan... Politics aside the situation is fucked up and your dumbass doesnt have the first clue about the history or the conflict but your ignorance is irrelevant the unethical choice to cut aid to innocent citizens including children when those affected by the aid seizure have no power over those who choose to or choose not to return to the negotiation table is absurd and inhumane
Didn't read any of that shit.

Your people don't matter.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
wisdomafterall wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Didn't read any of that shit.

Your people don't matter.
You didnt read it because you're an ignorant bigot... Many cultures don't matter but if you knew anything shorty... You would know that the oppression forced on the Palestinians since the 1920s has been unfair and unjustified but we sympathize with ostracized Jews

Even if you have difficulty grasping history doesn't mean unethical negotiation tactics should be deployed on innocent ppl...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:My weekly power rankings have Palestinians ahead of the Globalist/Reptilian Jews but behind the regular Jews.

Just curious but wtf is a reptilian Jew? Could you give me the cliff notes explanation? I need something else to hate and I think reptilian Jews just might make the list, but only if they’re extra covetous and underhanded.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Just curious but wtf is a reptilian Jew? Could you give me the cliff notes explanation? I need something else to hate and I think reptilian Jews just might make the list, but only if they’re extra covetous and underhanded.
Essentially, it's an offshoot of David Icke's Reptoid hypthosis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ick ... hypothesis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Owing to their higher than normal IQ, the Reptilians disproportionately chose Jewish people to breed with, owing to IQ advantages usually found in the Jewish population. This breeding introduced the evil gene into the human genome:

[youtube]fBbioa6cSaM[/youtube]

Said hybrids (which are disproportionately Half-Jewish) are influenced by this gene to promote all sorts of societal dysfunction ranging from total sexual liberation to multiculturalism to communism to central banking, etc...

Trust me, this has been well studied, peer-reviewed, and scientifically validated.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

What KUB also fails to realize is Palestine is not all about Muslims…… There are Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Jews living in Palestine… And to seize the aid going to them is absolutely unethical if the motive for doing so is to strong arm political negotiations between politicians…
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

wisdomafterall wrote:What KUB also fails to realize is Palestine is not all about Muslims…… There are Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Jews living in Palestine… And to seize the aid going to them is absolutely unethical if the motive for doing so is to strong arm political negotiations between politicians…
No one cares.

Take that long Donald dick up your Muzzy ass and STFU.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

wisdomafterall wrote:What KUB also fails to realize is Palestine is not all about Muslims…… There are Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Jews living in Palestine… And to seize the aid going to them is absolutely unethical if the motive for doing so is to strong arm political negotiations between politicians…

There are no Palestinian Christians or Palestinian Jews you stupid Muslim retard. A Jew would only walk into Gaza alone if he or she were looking to get killed. Palestinians don't allow non-Muslims to live among them nor do they acknowledge their right to exist.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Such a small minded and uninformed opinion, holy shit.

:L
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I can't believe leoss could be this stupid. He's gargling on about 14 inches of pure Jewish peen ITT and it's ravaging his intestines and he doesn't even realize it.

[Note: House, that's how we do this, right?]
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Abe has an unhealthy attachment to this thread (and Jews)

:kobeyuck:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I can't believe leoss could be this stupid. He's gargling on about 14 inches of pure Jewish peen ITT and it's ravaging his intestines and he doesn't even realize it.

[Note: House, that's how we do this, right?]

No, that's not even close to how we do this. 14 inches just sounds like you're trying to exaggerate for the sake of being ridiculous rather than making a point based on facts.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

How would he not know his intestines were being ravaged, Abe?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Man even after some time to get over this, I can't. It is unbelievable how stupid of a comment this is, unfreakinbelievable.

:kobefacepalm:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Abe has an unhealthy attachment to this thread (and Jews)

Simply trying to learn stuff.

I never gave those people or that part of the world much thought previously.

Sorry to trigger you.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Abe has an unhealthy attachment to this thread (and Jews)

Simply trying to learn stuff.

I never gave those people or that part of the world much thought previously.

Sorry to trigger you.

There's no need to apologize, I know that we get you all hot and bothered with threads like these :kobelips: