Germany is burning

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Re: Germany is burning

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Does everyone see how progressives act like desperate scorned women when they are out of options?

"Give me attention daddy, give me attention...LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE"
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

Bush's WEAK trolling can't even produce a single argument on the issue. SAD. All feelings no facts here I see.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Wasa wrote:Bush's WEAK trolling can't even produce a single argument on the issue. SAD. All feelings no facts here I see.

What are you producing that warrants a serious response, little man?
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Wasa and the rest are stung because they know the rhetoric is based in truth and not trolling.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Wasa wrote:The reason women would ever want to wear these shorts is because of creeps like you guys.

Germany is not burning, it's fine, there are still too many Nazis and conservatives, but it's fine. You should come and see for yourself, or at least try to leave your bubble and actually inform yourself instead of watching three second video clips and memes.

Feel free to ask me questions about what life in Germany is like.

How does MCS have so many Magic fans?

There's like 8 posters there, and 5 of them are Magic fans.
Disney World
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:Rapes per 100k in the US = 27
Rapes per 100k in Germany = 9

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... evels.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like women here are ahead of the curve.

Those numbers are fake news, but of course Germany's historical rape rate is lower, it is historically overwhelmingly white. The problem is that its rape rate skyrocketed by 50% in 2017 exclusively due to islamic shitskin migrants. It is trending in a big way in a historically terrible direction.
So christian US has the highest rate.
Agnostic Germany’s is much lower, but has increased due to Muslim immigration.
Conclusion - religion is a large cause of rape and should be stopped.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Shill Jackson wrote: So christian US has the highest rate.
It would be better to segment across multiple variables that are associated with rape if you want to examine those types of questions.

For example, race by religion:

Black Atheist
Black Theist
White Atheist
White Theist

Then maybe race by religion by SES. Then maybe race by religion by SES by geography.

And so on...especially at the population level with large sample sizes you can really drill down at the granular-level.

A lot of mischief can take place when you aggregate data, especially as it relates to establishing *causality*.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson%27s_paradox" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: So christian US has the highest rate.
It would be better to segment across multiple variables that are associated with rape if you want to examine those types of questions.

For example, race by religion:

Black Atheist
Black Theist
White Atheist
White Theist

Then maybe race by religion by SES. Then maybe race by religion by SES by geography.

And so on...especially at the population level with large sample sizes you can really drill down at the granular-level.

A lot of mischief can take place when you aggregate data, especially as it relates to establishing *causality*.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson%27s_paradox" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You’re moving the goalposts. I’m responding to Ali’s data.

also - atheist isn’t a religion
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush the Attilus doppelganger troll can only last so long before he regresses back into Bush the Boring-because-he's-too-much-in-his-own-artism-riddled-mind Professorial troll.

Good stuff.

[Note: Meanwhile, wasa makes things too easy.]
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Shill Jackson wrote: You’re moving the goalposts. I’m responding to Ali’s data.
I know.

I'm saying your conclusion doesn't actually follow from the evidence presented, especially when you use causal language.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong either, just that you can't establish causality about two variables from a simple nation-wide rate. That's why you drill down.

For example, are the rates between White Theists and White Non-Theists (speaks to theism) radically different? How about the rate between Black Theists and White Theists (speaks more to race), how about between poor white atheists and poor white theists (speaks even more strongly to theism) etc...
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Bush the Attilus doppelganger troll can only last so long before he regresses back into Bush the Boring-because-he's-too-much-in-his-own-artism-riddled-mind Professorial troll.

Good stuff.

Nothing I've posted in this thread has been insincere.

You probably know the quote (paraphrased) that comedy is more truthful than factual.

I think the same is true in cases like this.

Do I literally think Wasa pays a big Turkish bull to plow his girlfriend every night? Probably not (I'm 80 percent sure he doesn't).

Do I think he promotes an exceedingly weak, intellectually anemic, and emasculated ideology, which ultimately has a root cause in mental/spiritual/physical unhealth? Yes.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Bush the Attilus doppelganger troll can only last so long before he regresses back into Bush the Boring-because-he's-too-much-in-his-own-artism-riddled-mind Professorial troll.

Good stuff.

You probably know the quote (paraphrased) that comedy is more truthful than factual.

Do I literally think Wasa pays a big Turkish bull to plow his girlfriend every night? Probably not (I'm 80 percent sure he doesn't).

Do I think he promotes an exceedingly weak, intellectually anemic, and emasculated ideology, which ultimately has a root cause in mental/spiritual/physical unhealth? Yes.

I'm shocked you think wasa even has a girlfriend.

If you're sticking with the playbook, you're supposed to start by claiming he's a faggoty faggot... and only then go to him being a literal cuck, or a faggoty cuck faggot, so to speak... and only then after those avenues have been exhausted, do you go to the figurative cuck + bull explanation.

Follow the script, please. We have standards here.

[Note: For the record, wasa is a great foil for AG. The guy thinks I'm a racist for chrissakes.]
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:

Good stuff.

If you're sticking with the playbook, you're supposed to start by claiming he's a faggoty faggot... and only then go to him being a literal cuck, or a faggoty cuck faggot, so to speak... and only then after those avenues have been exhausted, do you go to the figurative cuck + bull explanation.

[Note: For the record, wasa is a great foil for AG. The guy thinks I'm a racist for chrissakes.]

You are racist though. The worst kind of racist too, the type who doesn't realize it. I bet I can pull any 25 post sampling block you've addressed to me, and in that, at least half are making fun of my ethnicity.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Yeah, the balance between sincerity/trolling, rhetoric/dialectic, and all the rest can be hard to maintain, especially when you don't know how serious the other players in the discussion actually are.

I remember when I broke into the trolling/talking shit online game around 2002. Back then it was checkers. Now it's 3D underwater chess.

Crazy times :shock:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:

You are racist though. The worst kind of racist too, the type who doesn't realize it. I bet I can pull any 25 post sampling block you've addressed to me, and in that, at least half are making fun of my ethnicity.

"I don't understand satire."

- House.

[Note: Besides, you're not even an Asian with irony-laden white nationalist tendencies. Your ancestors are from Mexico. Or, Europe. Or, Africa. Or somewhere/anywhere else. You change when convenient to hide behind others on the forum. LMBAO.]
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Yeah, the balance between sincerity/trolling, rhetoric/dialectic, and all the rest can be hard to maintain, especially when you don't know how serious the other players in the discussion actually are.

I remember when I broke into the trolling/talking shit online game around 2002. Back then it was checkers. Now it's 3D underwater chess.

Crazy times :shock:

Catch up.

We're on "5D" now.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Abe is a white guy in Minnesota and he uses LMBAO (Laughing My Black Ass Off) on here. That’s pretty goddamn prejudice of him, and when you factor in his hatred of House’s noble Japanese heritage it makes Abe a full blown racist.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Abe is a white guy in Minnesota and he uses LMBAO (Laughing My Black Ass Off) on here. That’s pretty goddamn prejudice of him, and when you factor in his hatred of House’s noble Japanese heritage it makes Abe a full blown racist.
Not to mention, those of his political ilk, have lessened the threshold one must meet to be "Racist".
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Minkerton
Rookie

Post by Minkerton »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Abe is a white guy in Minnesota and he uses LMBAO (Laughing My Black Ass Off) on here. That’s pretty goddamn prejudice of him, and when you factor in his hatred of House’s noble Japanese heritage it makes Abe a full blown racist.

You would be surprised to see the other words he likes to use.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Abe calling me a "spic":

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76409&p=1094563&hilit=spic#p1094563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You're simply a run-of-the-mill faggotty cuck spic faggot...

:|