Jordan pushed

Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Jordan pushed

Post by Shill Jackson »

deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote: Yes it is, congrats. The thread also describes a play in which Russell was part of it hence the reason he is mentioned. Thats common sense and he should be mentioned when discussing what happened.
So when there's a Kareem thread, people should repeatedly comment on Neal Walk?
You are confused. Is this thread about Jordan pushing off Russell in the 98 finals?
You are confused. the thread is about Jordan pushing
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: So when there's a Kareem thread, people should repeatedly comment on Neal Walk?
You are confused. Is this thread about Jordan pushing off Russell in the 98 finals?
You are confused. the thread is about Jordan pushing
Pushing what?
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote: Yes it is, congrats. The thread also describes a play in which Russell was part of it hence the reason he is mentioned. Thats common sense and he should be mentioned when discussing what happened.
So when there's a Kareem thread, people should repeatedly comment on Neal Walk?
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:My favorite part of this debate comes whenever naysayers point to comments by referees after the fact who claimed Jordan did indeed push off. The same people who cry and rail about refs being unjust and think the game is rigged, suddenly take the refs word as divine proof.
MJ got pushed way worse than that by Miller in the ECF and had to go to 7 games that same year. The video has been posted but MJ haters try so hard to put him down totally forget about this.

And his haters forget or worse, don't know, that he went thru wayyy more punishment than their beloved pampered hero in regular season games against the Pistons, Knicks, etc.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Smelters wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:My favorite part of this debate comes whenever naysayers point to comments by referees after the fact who claimed Jordan did indeed push off. The same people who cry and rail about refs being unjust and think the game is rigged, suddenly take the refs word as divine proof.
MJ got pushed way worse than that by Miller in the ECF and had to go to 7 games that same year. The video has been posted but MJ haters try so hard to put him down totally forget about this.

And his haters forget or worse, don't know, that he went thru wayyy more punishment than their beloved pampered hero in regular season games against the Pistons, Knicks, etc.
Yeah his 3 finger little push on Russell doesn't even sniff the shove Miller gave him.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

deezna10 wrote:
Smelters wrote:

Yeah his 3 finger little push on Russell doesn't even sniff the shove Miller gave him.
not comparable - neither had the ball
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Smelters wrote: MJ got pushed way worse than that by Miller in the ECF and had to go to 7 games that same year. The video has been posted but MJ haters try so hard to put him down totally forget about this.

Lol are you sure about that?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Shill Jackson wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:typical TDK obfuscation

please stay on topic

I stayed on topic (ie; my first post on this thread)... but in typical fashion you avoided it like the plague. Here it is again, just for you:

What most fans today forget is the sequence leading up to the legendary shot from MJ:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

59.2: Jordan hits 2 FT's... game tied 83-83
41.9: Stockton nails a 3... Jazz up 86-83
37.1: Jordan drives past Russell for layup... Jazz up 86-85
20.9: Jordan steals ball from Malone
5.2: Jordan hits game/Finals winning jumper... Bulls win 87-86

Slight push or not this defines Jordan: 6 points and the key Defensive play in the final minute. This is what he did his entire career, which is why he's the GOAT.

//end of this failed thread.
You need to look up 'staying on topic'
It doesn't mean what you think it means.

Ps-the number of times you have thanked/responded to yourself is sad
and telling

:roll:

The topic is "Jordan pushed", and I addressed it. Re-read my post... only this time pay attention.

...and I don't 'thank myself' kiddo.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Shill Jackson wrote:
I stayed on topic (ie; my first post on this thread)... but in typical fashion you avoided it like the plague. Here it is again, just for you:

What most fans today forget is the sequence leading up to the legendary shot from MJ:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

59.2: Jordan hits 2 FT's... game tied 83-83
41.9: Stockton nails a 3... Jazz up 86-83
37.1: Jordan drives past Russell for layup... Jazz up 86-85
20.9: Jordan steals ball from Malone
5.2: Jordan hits game/Finals winning jumper... Bulls win 87-86

Slight push or not this defines Jordan: 6 points and the key Defensive play in the final minute. This is what he did his entire career, which is why he's the GOAT.

//end of this failed thread.
You need to look up 'staying on topic'
It doesn't mean what you think it means.

Ps-the number of times you have thanked/responded to yourself is sad
and telling

:roll:

The topic is "Jordan pushed", and I addressed it. Re-read my post... only this time pay attention.

...and I don't 'thank myself' kiddo.
He has had a hard time understanding his own thread. Its quite sad
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

deezna10 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:If that was a push off. LeBron should never make it past the first half of any game. Geez. Kids today.
Yeah the kids now days are pretty pathetic and weak.

Well said deezna... and GREAT point Stars.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote: Arent you the nutswinger who started this?
The topic is Jordan
Yes it is, congrats. The thread also describes a play in which Russell was part of it hence the reason he is mentioned. Thats common sense and he should be mentioned when discussing what happened.

Common sense and shill Jackson go together like peanut butter and mayonaise.

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: The topic is Jordan
Yes it is, congrats. The thread also describes a play in which Russell was part of it hence the reason he is mentioned. Thats common sense and he should be mentioned when discussing what happened.

Lamb and tuna fish?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

deezna10 wrote:

Lamb and tuna fish?

Ice cream and pickles...?

lol

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

deezna10 wrote:
Lamb and tuna fish?

Ice cream and pickles...?

lol
Lol
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote: Yeah his 3 finger little push on Russell doesn't even sniff the shove Miller gave him.
Quite certain
Neither had the ball when contact was made

Jordan had the ball when he pushed
--Henry Rollins

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: not comparable - neither had the ball
Quite certain

Shill What did you think of the Miller push on MJ in the ECF that same year?
What player are you trying to "big up" by putting MJ down?
I know it's not Bron and all his off arm tactics and the crazy no call of travel that help beat the Wizards and Arenas.
If it's Kobe then like someone said, What about the elbow to Bibby?
Every player has something you can pull up and say he did this but what about his body of work?

You seem very upset that MJ is still considered the goat and still gets airtime (like you are doing) in this era. Sounds like sour grapes or a huge dose of insecurity, get over it dogg.

Did you ever see what the Pistons/bad boys, Ewing Knicks, etc did to MJ? No player has gone through that since those days.

What are you trying to accomplish by keep saying the same thing over and over again?
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

deezna10 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:If that was a push off. LeBron should never make it past the first half of any game. Geez. Kids today.
Yeah the kids now days are pretty pathetic and weak.

Well said deezna... and GREAT point Stars.

Thanks. I have my moments. LOL
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: not comparable - neither had the ball
Quite certain

So having the ball versus not having the ball makes fouls completely different then? Can i shove a guy away from the hoop when i go for a rebound when neither of us has the ball?
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote: Lol are you sure about that?
Quite certain

So having the ball versus not having the ball makes fouls completely different then? Can i shove a guy away from the hoop when i go for a rebound when neither of us has the ball?
Do you watch the NBA?
Of course there's a difference
--Henry Rollins

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Shill Jackson wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: Quite certain

Do you watch the NBA?
Of course there's a difference
lol a foul is a foul son. Reggie fouled the living shit out of Jordan to even have a chance at getting that shot. Without shoving Jordan blatantly Miller doesn't get that shot off.