Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:No wonder artman is such a huge Hillary supporter. He lies almost as much as she does.
Where did I lie exactly ???

Lol at me being the most honest poster yet you idiots always claim im lying...
My life must be really great and clearly hard to believe if you think im always lying

Klabamo
If you're even 68% honest here, I feel sorry for you lmfao.

:pjaxlol:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

ripper76 wrote:No wonder artman is such a huge Hillary supporter. He lies almost as much as she does.
A jaded, middle-aged Hillary supporter who'll secretly vote for Trump to spite all the women that walked out of his drug-fueled juvenile life.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at the side fools trying to create lies about me
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Great thread. 10/10. would bang.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Madnessssss wrote:
Smelters wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:so post your fb here
Why are people so interested in another person's pics/info? especially when they don't post their own stuff.
ive posted my pic, even though theres plenty to make fun of, and my business website which links to my business fb and phone number and tons of personal details about myself.
Someone repost all this info here so i can see
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Give Artman a break.

Having his mom close is great. I'm sure she helps out a lot watching the "kids" he claims he has.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Give Artman a break.

Having his mom close is great. I'm sure she helps out a lot watching the "kids" he claims he has.
Shes like 72 or 73...very active and always busy, says she has ten good years left....but its good that im close to help with things she cant do or shouldnt do around the house...not seeing where the problem is here....maybe if american families were as close and helpful to one another as latin families are we wouldnt be so fucked as a society and end up with so many families like clevetowns where siblings and parents dont talk or see eachother for years at a time....
Family is important

Kablooomers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:

Shes like 72 or 73...very active and always busy, says she has ten good years left....but its good that im close to help with things she cant do or shouldnt do around the house...not seeing where the problem is here....maybe if american families were as close and helpful to one another as latin families are we wouldnt be so fucked as a society and end up with so many families like clevetowns where siblings and parents dont talk or see eachother for years at a time....
Family is important

Kablooomers

Why did you quote me to write that? I noted that it was good that she's around to watch your "kids"...

As for close-knit families, I think it's amusing that you're such a disappointment to your brother.

Boombastic!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Family is important

Kablooomers

Why did you quote me to write that? I noted that it was good that she's around to watch your "kids"...

As for close-knit families, I think it's amusing that you're such a disappointment to your brother.

Boombastic!
Im not a diswapointment to anyone

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Shes like 72 or 73...very active and always busy, says she has ten good years left....but its good that im close to help with things she cant do or shouldnt do around the house...not seeing where the problem is here....maybe if american families were as close and helpful to one another as latin families are we wouldnt be so fucked as a society and end up with so many families like clevetowns where siblings and parents dont talk or see eachother for years at a time....
Family is important

Kablooomers

Boombastic!
You're 43, paint owl poop, and smoke weed.

You're a disappointment to everyone.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Shes like 72 or 73...very active and always busy, says she has ten good years left....but its good that im close to help with things she cant do or shouldnt do around the house...not seeing where the problem is here....maybe if american families were as close and helpful to one another as latin families are we wouldnt be so fucked as a society and end up with so many families like clevetowns where siblings and parents dont talk or see eachother for years at a time....
Family is important

Kablooomers

Boombastic!

Meh. You sure? We both know that your relationship with your brother is a bit strained. And we both know why.

As for disappointments to others... how do you know?

Maybe... just maybe... your kids would prefer their dad was around more and not off cheating on his girlfriend, smoking dank weed while watching 1980 movie marathons, arguing with people who mock him online for hours every day, et al.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Boombastic!

Meh. You sure? We both know that your relationship with your brother is a bit strained. And we both know why.

Maybe... just maybe... your kids would prefer their dad was around more and not off cheating on his girlfriend, smoking dank weed while watching 1980 movie marathons, arguing with people who mock him online for hours every day, et al.
My brother and I get along famously...
You're trying too hard nigro

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Im not a diswapointment to anyone

You're so easy to get upset.

Just mention the kids you claim to have... and you start trying to change the subject desperately.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

You're so easy to get upset.

Just mention the kids you claim to have... and you start trying to change the subject desperately.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Artman can't have kids.

He admitted that he has weak Cuban seed and is infertile.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Artman can't have kids.

He admitted that he has weak Cuban seed and is infertile.
Probably just his "girlfriends" kids.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

How did i miss this thread?

lol
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

You had to come over to put a bulb in? Either your mom is dumb AF, or she's fat AF like yourself.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

lettherebehouse wrote:You had to come over to put a bulb in? Either your mom is dumb AF, or she's fat AF like yourself.
Put the pieces together of artys lie

There was a women cooking breakfast, He was at his moms house...the women cooking breakfast was his mom lol

Prob needed a 20 to keep the power on again
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:You had to come over to put a bulb in? Either your mom is dumb AF, or she's fat AF like yourself.
So you would want your 73 year old mom to carry a 12' ladder through the house and climb it and change a bulb and climb down while holding another bulb?

Ok