I wonder what Canadian Jail is like.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: I still lol at Kenneth when thinking about him going to prison

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

It doesn't matter. It just felt great getting that off of my chest. We had a great bible study session tonight where I was the speaker, and I was hitting plenty of non-converts with positive influence and Christian knowledge and caught them nodding their heads in approval and enlightment after every word I spoke.
Amen, BIC!
He was trolling you..you clueless bastard
404 error: God not found (this universe just popped up out of nowhere, we think this because we're morons without a brain)
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Amen, BIC!
He was trolling you..you clueless bastard
404 error: God not found (this universe just popped up out of nowhere, we think this because we're morons without a brain)
Its always been there...it didnt just pop up and it wasnt just created by so.e guy snapping his fingers together...we arent advanced enough as a civilization to have all the answers...same way that 600 years ago they didnt have all the answers and thought the earth was flat....patience dumbass....making stupid illogical claims based on assumptions and no fact makes you stupid
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Wait.

What happened?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Wait.

What happened?
I told clevetown jesus was a liberal and that if clevetoon lived in jesus time he would support crucifying him, based on his manner of thinking and what he currently supports....then clevetoon went off the deep end because im right and he couldnt handle it

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:

What happened?
I told clevetown jesus was a liberal and that if clevetoon lived in jesus time he would support crucifying him, based on his manner of thinking and what he currently supports....then clevetoon went off the deep end because im right and he couldnt handle it

I already told you there's nothing wrong with that. We all would've been Jesus haterz back in the day. Jesus already came back and was like "it's all bueno compadres". So Artman thinking his words have some sting, nope, they've fallen on sanitized wounds.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

What happened?

I already told you there's nothing wrong with that. We all would've been Jesus haterz back in the day. Jesus already came back and was like "it's all bueno compadres". So Artman thinking his words have some sting, nope, they've fallen on sanitized wounds.
I wouldnt have been a jesus hater...I would have likely been in his crew

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I told clevetown jesus was a liberal and that if clevetoon lived in jesus time he would support crucifying him, based on his manner of thinking and what he currently supports....then clevetoon went off the deep end because im right and he couldnt handle it

I wouldnt have been a jesus hater...I would have likely been in his crew
Then you would've been one of the peasants he preached to early in his ministry. The well off people of that society were the Jewish elite, who viewed Jesus and his followers as a threat.

I could do this all day homeboy

:slapping: :slapping: :slapping:
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

Is he really going to Jail?

If so, for what? How long?

:noidea:
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Master Spade wrote:Is he really going to Jail?

The lawyer said probly a year
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: He was trolling you..you clueless bastard
Its always been there...it didnt just pop up and it wasnt just created by so.e guy snapping his fingers together...we arent advanced enough as a civilization to have all the answers...same way that 600 years ago they didnt have all the answers and thought the earth was flat....patience dumbass....making stupid illogical claims based on assumptions and no fact makes you stupid
we arent advanced enough of a civilization to understand that everything that we can see had to be created? I think the evidence is all around us. Your phone was created. Your artwork was created. Your phone you are using right now was created. We are 'advanced enough" to know that. You just dont want to attribute the universe's creation to God, well that's on you, and you WILL pay for it in hell.
January 7th. (D)
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

Kennethgriffin wrote:

What did you do? What happened?

:|
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Master Spade wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

:L
January 7th. (D)
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Master Spade wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

Did he pray to the wrong 'god'?

:?:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Master Spade wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Master Spade wrote:

Did he pray to the wrong 'god'?

:?:
:L :L :L
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: 404 error: God not found (this universe just popped up out of nowhere, we think this because we're morons without a brain)
we arent advanced enough of a civilization to understand that everything that we can see had to be created? I think the evidence is all around us. Your phone was created. Your artwork was created. Your phone you are using right now was created. We are 'advanced enough" to know that. You just dont want to attribute the universe's creation to God, well that's on you, and you WILL pay for it in hell.
Smgd h
dude, you can't be this stupid.
you are inserting god into every question there's no answer for yet...
he didnt create the universe you jackass....we do t know how it was created exactly just yet...doesn't mean you get to claim god created it...thats lazy and a childish cop out and impossible

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Its always been there...it didnt just pop up and it wasnt just created by so.e guy snapping his fingers together...we arent advanced enough as a civilization to have all the answers...same way that 600 years ago they didnt have all the answers and thought the earth was flat....patience dumbass....making stupid illogical claims based on assumptions and no fact makes you stupid
Smgd h
he didnt create the universe you jackass....we do t know how it was created exactly just yet...doesn't mean you get to claim god created it...thats lazy and a childish cop out and impossible
it's by deduced faith. Do you know who the man or woman was who assembled your phone? No. But you have FAITH that someone DID create it. I worship the one who created the universe, whoever that is---His name is God.

Why are you so braindead that you can't even understand this simple concept. too much of the devil's grass, that's why. keep tokin, your years are dwindling and soon you will be burning for eternity if you do not repent and ask Jesus to save you.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: we arent advanced enough of a civilization to understand that everything that we can see had to be created? I think the evidence is all around us. Your phone was created. Your artwork was created. Your phone you are using right now was created. We are 'advanced enough" to know that. You just dont want to attribute the universe's creation to God, well that's on you, and you WILL pay for it in hell.
Smgd h
it's by deduced faith. Do you know who the man or woman was who assembled your phone? No. But you have FAITH that someone DID create it. I worship the one who created the universe, whoever that is---His name is God.

Why are you so braindead that you can't even understand this simple concept. too much of the devil's grass, that's why. keep tokin, your years are dwindling and soon you will be burning for eternity if you do not repent and ask Jesus to save you.
My phone was assembled by Ira Ngyun

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Smgd h

My phone was assembled by Ira Ngyun
white flag response. SMOKED.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I believe kennethgriffin.

he doesn't seem like the type to make this up for attention.