Lets settle this so Deez and Sportswise can stfu. Who is the dumbest poster?

Talk about anything here.

Who is the dumbest poster in angergeneral history?

Deez
64%
Sportswise
36%

Total votes: 36

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Lets settle this so Deez and Sportswise can stfu. Who is the dumbest poster?

Post by rileymartin »

Deez Na wrote:It's a poll, faggot. It's 100% false and based on opinions of many idiots on the board. Do you think the polls for president means the president of choice was the best?
Not the same...The polls regarding these boards are official, and, you won...again, congrats...You seem to spend a lot of time on these boards desperately trying to separate yourself from this prestigiousness...
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Lets settle this so Deez and Sportswise can stfu. Who is the dumbest poster?

Post by LookAway »

Deez Na wrote:It's a poll, faggot. It's 100% false and based on opinions of many idiots on the board. Do you think the polls for president means the president of choice was the best?
Are you now equating what you've "won" here to the Presidency?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

you're right-it's a poll and all those that voted believe you to be the dumbest
you can deny it all you want and call everyone else an idiot-- that just reinforces what we all know
sportswise1
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

I have offered Deez the help he desperately needs on multiple occasions, but, alas, he has rebuffed my very genuine offer for help...
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LOL....Sporty can't even win THIS poll.

What an idiot!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Robceltsfan wrote:LOL....Sporty can't even win THIS poll.

What an idiot!
look who makes a judgment here
put your self right up there with DEEZNUTS
sportswise1
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Sporty, STFU. You think you are smarter than anyone on this board? Riley also thinks that but that's not remotely close to being true. There are many morons on this board and too many that all they want to do is troll and make stupid posts after every single post a person makes.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez Na wrote:Sporty, STFU. You think you are smarter than anyone on this board? Riley also thinks that but that's not remotely close to being true. There are many morons on this board and too many that all they want to do is troll and make stupid posts after every single post a person makes.
I've tried to help...
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Deez Na wrote:Sporty, STFU. You think you are smarter than anyone on this board? Riley also thinks that but that's not remotely close to being true. There are many morons on this board and too many that all they want to do is troll and make stupid posts after every single post a person makes.
Haven't you admitted...multiple times...that you've "fooled everyone" with your "online character"??? Why are you defending yourself in here? You've achieved your goal!!!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

I hardly think I'm smarter than lotsof others on here --never said or implied any such thing
you must be feeling inferior now after all this bashing from "the morons on this board"
sportswise1
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

sportswise1 wrote:
I hardly think I'm smarter than lotsof others on here --never said or implied any such thing
you must be feeling inferior now after all this bashing from "the morons on this board"
You act like you are, you may not come out and say it exactly but how you post, it definitely says otherwise. Do you really think posts from meaningless message board posters really matters? :L
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

This is riveting.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Haven't you admitted...multiple times...that you've "fooled everyone" with your "online character"??? Why are you defending yourself in here? You've achieved your goal!!!
You really needed to ask lol?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Deez Na wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
You act like you are, you may not come out and say it exactly but how you post, it definitely says otherwise. Do you really think posts from meaningless message board posters really matters? :L

Deez has over 30k posts (congrats on that BTW) over the past 4 years dedicated to "meaningless message board posters"

:pjaxlol:
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Deez Na wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Deez has over 30k posts (congrats on that BTW) over the past 4 years dedicated to "meaningless message board posters"

Bazinga!!
sportswise1
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Deez Na wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

yeah and...?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Deez Na wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Deez Na wrote: You act like you are, you may not come out and say it exactly but how you post, it definitely says otherwise. Do you really think posts from meaningless message board posters really matters? :L

yeah and...?

Your life, and lol @ how you spend your time in it.

*points & laughs from a crouched position

:haha2:
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Deez, sportswise is an annoying moron but he's at least capable of saying something that makes some reasonable sense, I have yet to see that from Deez, he's a walking facepalm.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Deez Na wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

yeah and...?

Your life, and lol @ how you spend your time in it.

*points & laughs from a crouched position

:haha2:
on my computer during the day at work like most on here. :lol: at everyone on this message board.