73%

Total votes: 11

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Do you think I could out-drink TDK

Post by lettherebehouse »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:TDK does not drink... so the joke is not only on the OP, the joke IS the OP.

:lol:
Denial is not just a river in Egypt. I would bet a million bucks you are a substance abuser.

You would lose, chump... badly. Outside of a social "holiday season" drink or two I don't consume alcohol, and haven't for well over 10 years.

Does that make you angry because YOU are a boozer?

Which only further proves my accurate assumption that you were at one point, a full blown alcoholic, or at least someone who's had to quit because of alcohol playing a vital role in an unfavorable moment in your life. I've seen addicts and alcoholics alike have permanent irreversible neurological damage, paranoia and delusional are common residual components of many in their recovering process (their entire life). Clearly you've shown a pattern of paranoia, delusions, and obsessive compulsive disorder all just in this online setting, I can only imagine how far this behavior crosses over in your every day real life.

Either that, or you've never quit, and are now in the denial stage of your alcoholism, as you've denied it 3 times in this thread alone (giving credibility to the accusations by addressing (X's 3). As VCS pointed out, you are most likely overweight, and maybe that's the reason you "had to quit". High blood pressure, and mental illness go hand in hand with your condition.

This is something that shouldn't be joked about, and I will not joke or tease you for this shortcoming in your personal life, but I just need you to know that I know, and you know, and you know that I know what you are (as does GrizzFan). No need to lie about it just to save face, ey schleppy?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rileymartin wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
That is the schtick. TDK gets on here in a drunken stupor, embarrasses himself, then he and all of his lapdoggies claim victory as if they are fooling anyone.

Rinse, drink yourself into oblivion, and repeat.

I have gotten sooo deep inside your head that you literally wished death on me... how embarrassing that you would let an "alleged" alcoholic own you like a bitch.

You aren't fooling anyone gramps.
I take that back. You have all of your little lapdoggies fooled.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

swampgator wrote:
swampgator wrote:
Stars would wreck that guy in a drink off. TDK said that he only drinks during special occassions, afterall.

Read much...? I said during the holiday season I will have a drink or two.

Dumb much? 'Special occassions' and holiday season are synonymous.

Sorry dope but I said Holiday season, specifically... a special "occasion" could also be the day you learn how to spell.

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
That is the schtick. TDK gets on here in a drunken stupor, embarrasses himself, then he and all of his lapdoggies claim victory as if they are fooling anyone.

I have gotten sooo deep inside your head that you literally wished death on me... how embarrassing that you would let an "alleged" alcoholic own you like a bitch.

You aren't fooling anyone gramps.
Just don't threaten death on me again and it's all good.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

lettherebehouse wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Denial is not just a river in Egypt. I would bet a million bucks you are a substance abuser.

You would lose, chump... badly. Outside of a social "holiday season" drink or two I don't consume alcohol, and haven't for well over 10 years.

Does that make you angry because YOU are a boozer?

Which only further proves my accurate assumption that you were at one point, a full blown alcoholic, or at least someone who's had to quit because of alcohol playing a vital role in an unfavorable moment in your life. I've seen addicts and alcoholics alike have permanent irreversible neurological damage, paranoia and delusional are common residual components of many in their recovering process (their entire life). Clearly you've shown a pattern of paranoia, delusions, and obsessive compulsive disorder all just in this online setting, I can only imagine how far this behavior crosses over in your every day real life.

Either that, or you've never quit, and are now in the denial stage of your alcoholism, as you've denied it 3 times in this thread alone (giving credibility to the accusations by addressing (X's 3). As VCS pointed out, you are most likely overweight, and maybe that's the reason you "had to quit". High blood pressure, and mental illness go hand in hand with your condition.

This is something that shouldn't be joked about, and I will not joke or tease you for this shortcoming in your personal life, but I just need you to know that I know, and you know, and you know that I know what you are (as does GrizzFan). No need to lie about it just to save face, ey schleppy?

ROFL at the wanna-be shrink obsessing over TDK.

Yet another poster whose mind I continue to own.

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Grizz is pissed because I beat him down in a BB debate... so he's allowing his emotions to get the best of him, and resorting to personal attacks (accusing me of being an alcoholic... lol... really??).

Anyway... as noted... I have nothing to prove to any of you. You can go on thinking whatever you wish... and I'll just kick back and continue to laugh at how badly (and easily) I own all your minds.

Grizz being pissed or not about something you determined to be as a beat down aside. He challenged you fair and square. Do you accept the challenge or continue your current course?

As for the second part, it's obvious whose minds you own. Everyone is on to that.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:ROFL at the wanna-be shrink obsessing over TDK.

SMH @ third person referral again.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

swampgator wrote:

Its the alcohol.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

As if you posting a pic of your mug takes away the fact that you got beat like a drum in the LeBron / Cavs debate...

You claiming you won a debate will never make it so TDK.

However, I'm willing to post a pic of my mug and prove my background and athletic feats that are easily verifiable. I'am also willing to post a video of me benching two plates a side tomorrow. Just in the interests of fair play. I think you are either obese or morbidly obese with substance abuse issues. I would like you to post a current picture to prove tomorrow's date and then we can see who is talking out their ass in this thread and who isn't.

Oh the irony....

lol @ vcs's "lapdoggie"

rofl
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You claiming you won a debate will never make it so TDK.

However, I'm willing to post a pic of my mug and prove my background and athletic feats that are easily verifiable. I'am also willing to post a video of me benching two plates a side tomorrow. Just in the interests of fair play. I think you are either obese or morbidly obese with substance abuse issues. I would like you to post a current picture to prove tomorrow's date and then we can see who is talking out their ass in this thread and who isn't.

Oh the irony....

lol @ vcs's "lapdoggie"

rofl
LOL, lapdoggies unite!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Grizz is pissed because I beat him down in a BB debate... so he's allowing his emotions to get the best of him, and resorting to personal attacks (accusing me of being an alcoholic... lol... really??).

Anyway... as noted... I have nothing to prove to any of you. You can go on thinking whatever you wish... and I'll just kick back and continue to laugh at how badly (and easily) I own all your minds.

Grizz being pissed or not about something you determined to be as a beat down aside. He challenged you fair and square. Do you accept the challenge or continue your current course?

As for the second part, it's obvious whose minds you own. Everyone is on to that.

Obviously my first (underlined) response was too difficult for you to comprehend, so let me dumb-it-down for your simple mind: No... I will not post a pic of myself on a basketball message board because some poster is upset that he got beat down in a debate.

Is that clear enough for you because I can't dumb-it-down any more.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

swampgator wrote:

Obviously my first (underlined) response was too difficult for you to comprehend, so let me dumb-it-down for your simple mind: No... I will not post a pic of myself on a basketball message board because some poster is upset that he got beat down in a debate.

The alcohol is kicking in lol.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:

For a guy who can't spell, you seem to be a little anal.

lol

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Really TDK? Not that you would ever be honest, but do you seriously think you ever owned me in any debate?

Beat you down like a drum fool... or were you too drunk to remember?

Tell you what TDK. I will post a current picture of myself (two weeks from hip replacement) with tomorrow's paper on full display to prove the date. I will give links to who I am and prove I ran a sub 1:47 half marathon less than 2 years ago. You post a current picture of yourself with proof and we can let others decide who is on the up and up? That work for you?

Also.....lol @ begging for a TDK autographed picture.

WoW
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Tell you what TDK. I will post a current picture of myself (two weeks from hip replacement) with tomorrow's paper on full display to prove the date. I will give links to who I am and prove I ran a sub 1:47 half marathon less than 2 years ago. You post a current picture of yourself with proof and we can let others decide who is on the up and up? That work for you?

WoW
sick em lapdoggy! Your master needs your help!
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

*eats popcorn*
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Cobra Kai wrote:Poor fella. He's getting roasted in here.

All the minds I own have collectively joined forces to accuse me of being an alcoholic... that's how desperate you fools are.

Think about it.

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

swampgator wrote:

Obviously, you are shook (or would that be shaken?). ROFL
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

swampgator wrote:
swampgator wrote:

Obviously, you are shook (or would that be shaken?). ROFL
And very drunk.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

WoW

Hahahahahaha... he must have been speaking with ripper because he was begging me for an autographed photo the other day.