Damn, this pizza is fuego

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Damn, this pizza is fuego

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:41 am
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:38 am Damn.i anihilated the fuck out of bush(league) in this thread

Ouchie
Your tits annihilate the fuck out of your skin when they bounce and rub against your body all day.
Spoiler:
Fat. Tits. Fat.
Youre triggered as fuck and owned and posting personal attacks digs your grave for you

Walk it off sucker
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:42 am
So 13 reviews is all of a sudden 234 reviews?

Try yelp dumbfuck and not some stupid bullshit buased crap with specific criterias that are not based on one jewish guys opinions
The 234 reviews are community reviews, not Dave's review.

They literally have nothing to do with Dave at all.

Dummy.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:43 am
Youre triggered as fuck and owned and posting personal attacks digs your grave for you

Walk it off sucker
If anyone needs to do more walking (exercise), it's you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:46 am
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:42 am
So 13 reviews is all of a sudden 234 reviews?

Try yelp dumbfuck and not some stupid bullshit buased crap with specific criterias that are not based on one jewish guys opinions
The 234 reviews are community reviews, not Dave's review.

They literally have nothing to do with Dave at all.

Dummy.
So now you desperately try to switcheroo when its not working out in your favor?

Sad

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:46 am
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:43 am

Walk it off sucker
If anyone needs to do more walking (exercise), it's you.
Based on what?
Decade old pics?
I walk more than you do or most posters daily. And im a great shape for my age.
Get new material that hasnt been use thousands of times by multiple posters.
You have zero originality to speak of and wouldnt know what good pizza is if it slapped you on the face like ive been doing to you all tgread with my limp dick forehead sweep

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

your pizza sucks fatass accept it
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:58 pm Based on what?
Decade old pics?
You have zero originality to speak of and wouldnt know what good pizza is if it slapped you on the face like ive been doing to you all tgread with my limp dick forehead sweep
No, based on face fat of recent pictures you posted on social media, as well as your tits.

Faces don't get randomly fat when they rest of your body is skinny or normal.

And by the way, I'm not trying to be original. I'm trying to be accurate.

As far as pizza, I've only eaten there once (and it was indeed amazing, I would give it a straight 9), but I'll trust the universal mega-high scores of hundreds of people and daily block+ long lines trying to fight to get in the door events to signal pizza quality than some guy whose claim to pizza expertise is "eating pizza in Italy AND Orlando".

If anything, you've eaten so much pizza your taste buds and body chemistry are probably diluted to the actual effects of what you are consuming.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Leoss may have the worst taste in food ( as well as attire and music) on this entire biard, which is saying a lot since LMD and kobeunderbitch are also on this board

Imagine trying to do pizza reviews when youve never had a pepperoni in your entire life

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:38 am Damn.i anihilated the fuck out of bush(league) in this thread

Ouchie
Oh God. Stealing TDK material. Bush must have completely rattled you. Yikes!!!!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:06 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:58 pm Based on what?
Decade old pics?
No, based on face fat of recent pictures you posted on social media, as well as your tits.

Faces don't get randomly fat when they rest of your body is skinny or normal.

And by the way, I'm not trying to be original. I'm trying to be accurate.

As far as pizza, I've only eaten there once (and it was indeed amazing, I would give it a straight 9), but I'll trust the universal mega-high scores of hundreds of people and daily block+ long lines trying to fight to get in the door events to signal pizza quality than some guy whose claim to pizza expertise is "eating pizza in Italy AND Orlando".

If anything, you've eaten so much pizza your taste buds and body chemistry are probably diluted to the actual effects of what you are consuming.
You havent seen my face
And disney has long lines too. So did ehite castle.
You trust the common idiots opinion they got from a hack on youtube or tik tok.
Thats a fact and quite embarrassing.

My pizza joint is great and 5 minutes away and great reviews across the board..thats a fact.
You trying to downgrade it is pure psychopathic triggered behaviot. And claiming the ouck is bad despite everyone knowing it looks totalky amazing is veyond desperate

Seek mental help then fuck off and go stand in libe for your vastly overrated overcooked shitty puzza

Kaboooooooooooooom!

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:23 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:45 pm Is there anything more pathetic than a 300+ pound, obese fat man bragging about chowing down a 16" pepperoni and sausage pizza... from Orlando?!?!?

:lol: :L :roll:
Yes..you

Who is 300 pounds?
I sure as hell am not or even remotely close.
Go away. You are a cancer
You are, fatso... the entire board believes you're 300+ pounds.

Post a recent pic and prove us wrong.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:09 pm

Ouchie
How can i steal a persons material whos material i dont even read?
Only rattle one here is bush.
Im absolutely satisgmfied by tge amazing pizza i had...hes trying to claim im not.

Yet im the one whos rattled?

Go away

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:11 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:23 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:45 pm Is there anything more pathetic than a 300+ pound, obese fat man bragging about chowing down a 16" pepperoni and sausage pizza... from Orlando?!?!?

:lol: :L :roll:
Yes..you

Who is 300 pounds?
I sure as hell am not or even remotely close.
Go away. You are a cancer
You are, fatso... the entire board believes you're 300+ pounds.

Post a recent pic and prove us wrong.
Wrong dumbass.
Not even remotely close and i was weighed at the ER on friday.
I was nowhere near 300 and actually lost 13 pounds since last being weighed when i was aldo nowhere near 300.

Stop pushing bkatant lies based on literally just your biased ignorant liw as fuck IQ opinion

Post your email and ill send you a pic

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:11 pm You havent seen my face

My pizza joint is great and 5 minutes away and great reviews across the board..thats a fact.
You trying to downgrade it is pure psychopathic triggered behaviot. And claiming the ouck is bad despite everyone knowing it looks totalky amazing is veyond desperate

Seek mental help then fuck off and go stand in libe for your vastly overrated overcooked shitty puzza

Kaboooooooooooooom!
White Castle does not have daily, permanent block+ long lines out the door fighting to get a table or slice. And even the worst fast food experience in terms of waiting (for me, one time at In-N-Out in CA) wasn't even a full hour...handfuls of people will wait two hours to get an order in. Sometimes they have to flatly turn customers away. By contrast, a "long" wait for fast food is 15 minutes.

The block+ lines and reputation was in place BEFORE Dave's review. Dave's review simply moved it from a local and semi-local legendary place to a national-level legendary place. That's it.

Regarding your face, I'm going by pictures you posted on social media. Your face is fat. It's basically impossible to have a fat face with a healthy body. People carry weight somewhat differently, but fat never avoids the gut, ass, thighs, etc...to settle in a person's face.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:10 am
Shill Jackson wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:17 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:17 pm I just got the marguerita pizza from Finbars in Seal Beach. It was pretty fuckin average maybe 5.4 out of 10.

Here’s what I mothafawkin hate though so listen to me. It’s an italian restaurant. I go to an italian place I want italian scenery, ambience. Instead I get fuckin Gwen Stefani’s horrific voice in my ear on the loudspeakers talm’bout she ain’t no holla back girl. Da’fuq?

Rule #1 to any italian spot

This type of shit should be played in the background

Dang house, I was just around the corner at the marina today, I coulda came and met you.

Damn bro we could’ve hooked up at Live Bait for a few Sculpin IPAs, or I believe nowadays they call it Gaslamp.
That place has had so many names.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:12 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:09 pm

Ouchie
How can i steal a persons material whos material i dont even read?
Only rattle one here is bush.
Im absolutely satisgmfied by tge amazing pizza i had...hes trying to claim im not.

Yet im the one whos rattled?

Go away
You read all his posts you freaking lying clown. You guys go back and forth every freaking week a few times.

I guess this is your idea of "great trolling" again Artie - lying and making an ass of yourself.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:18 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:11 pm You havent seen my face

Kaboooooooooooooom!
White Castle does not have daily, permanent block+ long lines out the door fighting to get a table or slice. And even the worst fast food experience in terms of waiting (for me, one time at In-N-Out in CA) wasn't even a full hour...handfuls of people will wait two hours to get an order in. Sometimes they have to flatly turn customers away. By contrast, a "long" wait for fast food is 15 minutes.

The block+ lines and reputation was in place BEFORE Dave's review. Dave's review simply moved it from a local and semi-local legendary place to a national-level legendary place. That's it.

Regarding your face, I'm going by pictures you posted on social media. Your face is fat. It's basically impossible to have a fat face with a healthy body. People carry weight somewhat differently, but fat never avoids the gut, ass, thighs, etc...to settle in a person's face.
Why are you looking at my social media?
And i havent posted any pics of me any time recent and youre dead wrong

And yes. White castle had long libes when it was advertised here. And one of the attractions i created had 10 hour long libes.

None ogmf that means a damn thibg. Its just hype and 99% of those people in those libes would never wait that long again when thry reLize its all hype...which you clearly easily fall for due to lackibg a common sense bullshit detector

Real saliva
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:30 am This is on the wall in that pizza joint lol:

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x ... AV6BAgaEAc

Gotta have a pic of a superior city on the wall of course.
No troll, I wouldn’t feed that pizza to my dog lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:26 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:30 am This is on the wall in that pizza joint lol:

More stupidy...you couldnt get puzza half as good in columbus. Its why you consistently eat dominos and little ceasars as youve posted

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:27 pm
Thedictator wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:26 pm

More stupidy...you couldnt get puzza half as good in columbus. Its why you consistently eat dominos and little ceasars as youve posted
We have little Italy lol