Trump fans seething

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Trump fans seething

Post by ripper76 »

We aren’t voting our way out of this.

Trump, Biden, Desantis, Newsom, really makes no difference.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

I really don't want TRump to run again, how many people will the liberals murder this time to keep him out?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:16 pm Yes, I started off being more Big Ron than most on this board, but the "why do people I hate like him so much" factor has been pulling at me recently.

Of course, I'd still vote him over Creepy Joe and tell him to back off if he has no chance to win the nomination (and not damage Trump against Biden 2), but my thinking on him being a part of the machine has changed somewhat recently.

I don't know if that is the typical experience of Big Ron supporters.
I read the play before the ball was snapped. DeSantis and the GOP establishment were gunning for a hostile takeover of Trump’s entire movement. They rigged the midterms to ensure Trump-endorsed candidates lost while DeSantis won Florida by a landslide. Then with the indictments dropping, Trump would be deemed unelectable while DeSantis would be the future leader of the party. They also paid off prominent conservative e-grifters to switch over from Trump to DeSantis.

Then Trump upped the ante on attacking Meatball Ron and it was a wrap. It ended up being a pick 6 for Team DeSantis.

Not only did DeCucktis fail to capture Trump’s base, he killed his campaign (and career) with it. Go ahead and add his scalp to the collection.

:trumphaha:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

I’m sure this will raise those tanking poll numbers, Ron. :skip:

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

The only reason to like DeSantis is because he makes artman livid, and that's funny. Kind of the same way Trump makes all the right people mad, even though he kind of sucks at actually doing anything.

Rob would have been much better off hanging back and waiting to see how things play out with all the non-sense around Trump and stepping in as a savior if Trump is somehow taken out of the running. Barring that, just waiting til 2028 and he would have been the front runner. Instead he's ruined himself, on terrible advice and at the behest of the uni-party and Israel. Sad.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

zombiesonics wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:08 am

I remember a certain mentally challenged poster from Commiefornia claiming Big Ron was going to run roughshod over Big Done in the Presidency race... lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Only a true idiot (ie; dementia riley) would think DeSantis was going to destroy Trump... latest polls still have him trailing the GOAT President by as many as 30 points.

That said, Big Ron brought everything on himself. He should have used his voice to endorse Trump 2024 100%, and remain focused on making life miserable for fatso artman by continuing to push the America/ns First agenda in Florida.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Old news. Nobody cares about Trump or desantis. Two fucking idiots
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:37 pm Old news. Nobody cares about Trump or desantis. Two fucking idiots
Florida still loves DeSantis
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

zombiesonics wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:46 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:37 pm Old news. Nobody cares about Trump or desantis. Two fucking idiots
Florida still loves DeSantis
No..they certainly dont. Try not looking at polls from YOUR sources and talk to actual floridians.

And put me bak on your fake ignore

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

zombiesonics wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:13 pm Image
ouchie...
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I wasn't surprised at DeSantis not winning, but I was surprised at how shitty his campaign has been doing over time, and how badly it's been managed.

There was a point (even to mid-February) where he was almost even with Trump.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:49 pm I wasn't surprised at DeSantis not winning, but I was surprised at how shitty his campaign has been doing over time, and how badly it's been managed.

He thinks his domain is beyond florida state lines. Thats not a good look. Plus he hasnt followed through on basically anything He panders to his idiot supporters like trump does just to get cheers and applause, knowing his supporters are low IQ idiots just like trumos are and they wont notice but still vote for him.All talk no action.
And any politicians using the word " woke" as an enemy has no business being in politics or as a leader in any way

Plus hes into censorship and banning books and anti equal rights.

All while ignoring his wife who has breast cancer...real family man

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:49 pm I wasn't surprised at DeSantis not winning, but I was surprised at how shitty his campaign has been doing over time, and how badly it's been managed.

You can thank the neocon nevertrumpers who hitched their wagon to him for that. Everything they touch turns to shit, whether it’s the Middle East or the DeSantis campaign.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Trump doesn't have any fans. He only has victims