Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:34 pm I think a lot of landlords want rent paid by check. Does your mother make you write her out a check every month?
Why would I pay rent to my mom?
I pay my mortgage for my house, and she pays her rent at her townhouse
How can think you know so much and be so incredibly clueless?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

swampgator
All-Time Great

Re: Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Post by swampgator »

Cursive is not taught in most school settings anymore.

I don't teach it even though it supposedly helps kids with dyslexia/dysgraphia with memory and processing.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

swampgator wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:44 pm Cursive is not taught in most school settings anymore.

I don't teach it even though it supposedly helps kids with dyslexia/dysgraphia with memory and processing.
It's better to know how to do things than to not know how to things and get all angry about and bashing the thing you dont know how to do

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:49 pm
swampgator wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:44 pm Cursive is not taught in most school settings anymore.

It's better to know how to do things than to not know how to things and get all angry about and bashing the thing you dont know how to do
I'm good at deciphering what one is trying to communicate due to being an ELA teacher, but I have no clue what you are going on about in that response. Can you type it out in a more coherent manner (maybe write it in cursive, scan, and send it to me)?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

swampgator wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:54 pm

I'm good at deciphering what one is trying to communicate due to being an ELA teacher, but I have no clue what you are going on about in that response. Can you type it out in a more coherent manner (maybe write it in cursive, scan, and send it to me)?
It's about posters bashing cursive and anyone who uses it, as a defense mechanism to not being able to write in cursive.

Pretty black and write actually..I didntbpost a riddle

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:56 pm

It's about posters bashing cursive and anyone who uses it, as a defense mechanism to not being able to write in cursive.

I see. Your writing skills leave a lot to be desired at times, so it is not always 'black and white' when you communicate a thought 'actually'. I'm not picking on you, rather just saying what you think makes sense on your posts doesn't always.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

swampgator wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:04 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:56 pm

I see. Your writing skills leave a lot to be desired at times, so it is not always 'black and white' when you communicate a thought 'actually'. I'm not picking on you, rather just saying what you think makes sense on your posts doesn't always.
This is a troll message board...
My actual writing skills are excellent
And what I wrote was perfectly clear.
You are just not thinking and assuming the post was limited to just a reply to you while in reality it was a general comment on several posters

I agree. Over your head

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:38 pmI pay my mortgage for my house
No… you don’t. You only started claiming you pay a mortgage because you got shit for still renting at 50. It’s similar to how you started pretending to be a father because we made fun of you for being childless at 50.

TBH it doesn’t even matter at all that you rent and are childless… but it does cause lingering concerns that your autism makes you lie about it.
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

I like to write in cursive because I find it aesthetically nice to look at, although I realize it's outdated and largely useless nowadays. OP is a faggot as per usual making an argument out of a non-argument.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Thread worth reading?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Cursive? Ha! I write in Calligraphy.

Rookie faggot! Lmao!

:booker:
Last edited by Alex_Murphy on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:14 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:38 pmI pay my mortgage for my house
No… you don’t. You only started claiming you pay a mortgage because you got shit for still renting at 50. It’s similar to how you started pretending to be a father because we made fun of you for being childless at 50.

TBH it doesn’t even matter at all that you rent and are childless… but it does cause lingering concerns that your autism makes you lie about it.
Believing your own lies....not good

You are autistic as fuck

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Titan18 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:05 pm Thread worth reading?
My post last directed to Arty was…

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:09 pm
Titan18 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:05 pm Thread worth reading?
My post last directed to Arty was…

You are dumb as fuck.
You dont have any idea about my personal life or living situation...by design.
Stop acting like you do.
You dont

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Screenshot_20220219-191116.png
:mjhuh:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Why does Wide Load think anyone here can't write in cursive?

Autism.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Tits wouldn’t know this but property records are public information.

Tits owns zero properties and never has.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:22 pm Why does Wide Load think anyone here can't write in cursive?

Autism.
Because I'm smart

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:29 pm Tits wouldn’t know this but property records are public information.

Tits owns zero properties and never has.
Fail

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:32 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:22 pm Why does Wide Load think anyone here can't write in cursive?

Autism.
Because I'm smart
Obviously not.

A smart person would realize every person on this board went to school when cursive was still being taught.

You're just old and dumb so you don't know any better.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills