Ripper sucks dick for a living

Talk about anything here.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Ripper sucks dick for a living

Post by LookAway »

Sorry my friend, but any battle that involves dick sucking is one you'll come out on top of everytime. Your deflection is cute though, real cute.[/quote]

Wrong skirt... I was with your sister last night and believe me, she doesn't have a dick.

Your boyfriend (and fellow Kobe Slopper) LNS is the guy you need to be talking to if you want your knob polished... you have proof right in the link I provided.[/quote]

I think House has all brothers... :noidea:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Nope... sorry you two cream-puffs but your boyfriend (and fellow Kobe Kid) LakersNeedShaq is the guy who sucks dick.

Here's 100% proof:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=321&start=150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I knew you Kobe Sloppers were odd.

Sorry my friend, but any battle that involves dick sucking is one you'll come out on top of everytime. Your deflection is cute though, real cute.
Wrong skirt... I was with your sister last night and believe me, she doesn't have a dick.

Your boyfriend (and fellow Kobe Slopper) LNS is the guy you need to be talking to if you want your knob polished... you have proof right in the link I provided.

A bit of a reach you had to stretch out for there just to get a little sister jab in ey? Some friendly advice, if attempting to come off as clever, funny, or if you're looking for an insult to sting a little, try not to force the action so much. This came off as a non sequiturian panic, in a desperate attempt to come back from the absolute beat downs I've been delivering you lately. A swing and a miss, so to speak.

Again I'll pose it to you, if you wan't me to stop harassing you with the drug and booze comments, just ask me to stop, and I'll gladly put a permanent seize to it all, it's clearly effecting you, as indicated by your above comment. I implore you to do so, so I can publicly root here again for my Pau to do well without the school of mackerel (you and your henchmen Bulltards) attacking my hooked bait before it can sink to it's destinated resting spot on the ocean floor. I'm not as bad a person as you think I am, so whattaya say, all you have to do, is axe.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

lettherebehouse wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Sorry my friend, but any battle that involves dick sucking is one you'll come out on top of everytime. Your deflection is cute though, real cute.

Your boyfriend (and fellow Kobe Slopper) LNS is the guy you need to be talking to if you want your knob polished... you have proof right in the link I provided.
Long, draw-out dissertation
Sorry, didn't read that drivel but like I said... if you're looking for someone to polish your knob, LNS is available.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

lettherebehouse wrote:This looks like a poor attempt at retribution for the "TDK Sucks Dick For Coke" movement which Ripper's allowed to stick into TDK and his ball washers side for all these years. A year later with this one, it doesn't look like the sequel really took off.

Nope. Sorry. This was a thread was done in jest and in a "board/community tradition" fashion/tone....some iteration of it had been posted on every board we had landed on prior.....which started long before the TDK sucks dick for coke thing...

:slapping: :asskicking:

:mrgreen:
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Plus, at least he's doing it to pay the bills and not to support a coke habit. :kobeyuck:
Nope... sorry you two cream-puffs but your boyfriend (and fellow Kobe Kid) LakersNeedShaq is the guy who sucks dick.

Here's 100% proof:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=321&start=150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I knew you Kobe Sloppers were odd.

You are the king of dicksucking, just own it, dicksucker.

Nah.....ripper has a "black belt" in cocksuckin....

try again
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

..it makes sense the cock suckers are all from Cali...illegal and from Cali?, no doubt about it...
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

..as for the guy addressed in the thread title?...I'd imagine that was forced when in the military...
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:This looks like a poor attempt at retribution for the "TDK Sucks Dick For Coke" movement which Ripper's allowed to stick into TDK and his ball washers side for all these years. A year later with this one, it doesn't look like the sequel really took off.

Plus, at least he's doing it to pay the bills and not to support a coke habit. :kobeyuck:

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Sorry, didn't read that drivel but like I said... .

Yes you did, otherwise you wouldn't have acknowledged it. You just don't have a clever comeback, so this will be your official white flag.

~toodles
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

lettherebehouse wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Yes you did, otherwise you wouldn't have acknowledged it. You just don't have a clever comeback, so this will be your official white flag.

~toodles
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

jordanzone wrote:..as for the guy addressed in the thread title?...I'd imagine that was forced when in the military...
one "C" or another
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

lettherebehouse wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

More mindless drivel while fantasizing about sucking dick
Sorry skirt but like I told LNS... TDK likes women.

That said, I don't know why you're so scurred to ask LNS to polish your knob when you saw (with your own two eyes in the link I presented) that he's into that sort of thing. LNS would you send skirt a PM please, and keep your secret fantasies private where they belong.

Thanks in advance.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

When we setting this up, tdk? You bob my knob and I hook you up with a crack rock, that's the deal, right?

:lol:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

:popcorn4:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~