Which dog represents each AG member?

Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Which dog represents each AG member?

Post by Robceltsfan »

I found Stars...

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

americaninfidel wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:06 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 pm
americaninfidel wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:51 pm

We had a Dane, who was gigantic and one of the sweetest and greatest dogs we ever had.

I picked Dane for you because I know you are tall, but also because you seem like a really nice guy.

I hope you will consider it a compliment.
Oh it's a compliment. I want a big dog so bad. We had a maltese for 12 years and I loved the thing but you couldn't really do much with her. My sister just bought an Irish Wolfhound so she has something that will protect her while she's trail running and the thing is a beast. It's huge.

I've been working on my wife to get a German short hair pointer. I'd love to go run around with one of those...

We've got a neighbor (who's German, now that you mention it) who has three of these guys. She walks with them every morning and evening, without a leash, and they listen to her voice commands.

Beautiful and very smart dogs.
My last dog was part pointer. Super smart. I'd walk him without a leash all the time. On the leash he wasn't that great of a walker, but as soon as you took him off the leash he listened to everything I wanted him to do.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I'm a great Dane with a big dick..anything else is just unrealistic.
Atti is a pug..all bark and no bite and a pussy
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:09 am I'm a great Dane with a big dick..anything else is just unrealistic.
You are a fat and dumb dog. I am a bit sorry that I chose a Dachshund, because I suspect the average Dachshund is smarter than you are.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

This is Arty, actually...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LNS wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:53 am This is Arty, actually...
*like*
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LNS wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:53 am This is Arty, actually...
What a bitch...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

americaninfidel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:19 am
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:09 am I'm a great Dane with a big dick..anything else is just unrealistic.
You are a fat and dumb dog. I am a bit sorry that I chose a Dachshund, because I suspect the average Dachshund is smarter than you are.
I'm quite intelligent and nobody in the real world would ever consider me fat..I'm tall and long way before the thought of fat would ever enter their minds..but keep on pushing lies and being a follower.
And wrapped around my pinky bitch stylee

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

and Doxies are among the dumbest of dogs
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:33 am
I'm quite intelligent and nobody in the real world would ever consider me fat..I'm tall and long way before the thought of fat would ever enter their minds..but keep on pushing lies and being a follower.
You must live in a parallel universe Artie, because in this one, you are fat and stupid.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

No one is wrapped around your big fat pinky, Arty. You are the one with 120k posts here, because you are too dumb to know when to walk away. You are too dumb to know it's okay to simply not respond to every post. You are too dumb to have any sort of meaningful discussion with.

You are dumb. DUMB.

And the pics we have all seen here show that you are fat. FAT.

Your arguments against either point fall on deaf ears, simply because there is so much evidence to the contrary.

You should really, REALLY, try not to speak.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

americaninfidel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:52 pm

No one is wrapped around your big fat pinky, Arty. You are the one with 120k posts here, because you are too dumb to know when to walk away. You are too dumb to know it's okay to simply not respond to every post. You are too dumb to have any sort of meaningful discussion with.

You are dumb. DUMB.

And the pics we have all seen here show that you are fat. FAT.

Your arguments against either point fall on deaf ears, simply because there is so much evidence to the contrary.

You should really, REALLY, try not to speak.
You truly are

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:05 pm

You must live in a parallel universe Artie, because in this one, you are fat and stupid.
No...I live in reality.you live in made up lies and fabricated story land...for real

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I'm definitely not dumb or fat or ever considered either by anybody in the real world...I'll go with reality over what a bunch of immature men who collect pictures of strange men online and are obsessed with superheros claim off absolutely zero proof or references

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Artman is fat and dumb

~George Carlin~
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:57 pm I'm definitely not dumb or fat or ever considered either by anybody in the real world...I'll go with reality over what a bunch of immature men who collect pictures of strange men online and are obsessed with superheros claim off absolutely zero proof or references
You are dumb and fat Artie. The pictures provide the evidence of the former and your posting here day after day proves the latter. Sorry tubby. A lot of smart guys here came to the same conclusion for a reason. It is obvious.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:01 pm Artman is fat and dumb
Is he dyslexic too? That would explain a lot! :D
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Really solid OP.

As a side, sincerely sorry to hear your Dane died, Infidel. I know from here and previous threads you spoke very highly of him.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

PhutureDynasty wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:24 pm Really solid OP.

As a side, sincerely sorry to hear your Dane died, Infidel. I know from here and previous threads you spoke very highly of him.
He was an awesome dog, still miss him.

We've got his ashes along with our first family dog's under one of the oaks outside. I say hello to them as I walk by sometimes.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

americaninfidel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:34 pm
PhutureDynasty wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:24 pm Really solid OP.

He was an awesome dog, still miss him.

We've got his ashes along with our first family dog's under one of the oaks outside. I say hello to them as I walk by sometimes.
I've had a lot of different dogs in my near 62 years on this planet. Three stood out in particular. One from childhood and two that my kids grew up with. One was a purebred Golden Retriever who was an absolute hellion for the first three years of her life before becoming just an amazing dog and an inseparable companion for my youngest. The other was a little mongrel that weighed maybe 12 pounds but was "large and in charge" so to speak. One has been gone for a decade now and the other for about two years, but they still make me smile on the regular.