Trump is refusing to pay Giuliani LOL

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Trump is refusing to pay Giuliani LOL

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Kayleigh could get it
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Shill Jackson wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:Trump has always had a problem with shitty hirings and appointments. Bringing in Bush-era neocons and swamp rats who always stab him in the back. Then he has no choice but to fire their asses, and he complains about on Twitter even though he hired them.

Also, there too much nepotism and loyalty to his buddies. Kushner should’ve never been allowed anywhere near the White House.

Too many old boomers in his circle. He needed some young blood with vision and savvy.
He’s already had young blood with vision and savvy

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

House knows he can't compete with LMD for Kayleigh... forced to settle...

... again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:House knows he can't compete with LMD for Kayleigh... forced to settle...

... again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is her telling her friends how I gets down. The Kaylieghs in her circle finna be blowin my phone up any minute now.

:banderas:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:Why should he pay him? The old crackpot didn't do his job. He and kraken lady can f off.
Lol at still thinking the election tion was rigged..you are elite level stupid...wow
LMAO at you being fat and stupid and falling for whatever you're told to believe.
Nota
None of the above...stop trying..you're not very good at pretending to be madnesss, niether is he but you're far worse
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Uncontroversial wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:Trump has always had a problem with shitty hirings and appointments. Bringing in Bush-era neocons and swamp rats who always stab him in the back. Then he has no choice but to fire their asses, and he complains about on Twitter even though he hired them.

Also, there too much nepotism and loyalty to his buddies. Kushner should’ve never been allowed anywhere near the White House.

Too many old boomers in his circle. He needed some young blood with vision and savvy.
He was a massive failure in every way. It was obvious he would be to anyone whose brains weren’t ransacked by fake news conspiracy mind viruses
Trump is a top 5 president of all-time. He has an argument for GOAT.

With that said, he wasn’t perfect. He had no margin for error since the entire establishment was against and seeking to undermine him at every turn.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

zombiesonics wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:

He was a massive failure in every way. It was obvious he would be to anyone whose brains weren’t ransacked by fake news conspiracy mind viruses
Trump is a top 5 president of all-time. He has an argument for GOAT.

With that said, he wasn’t perfect. He had no margin for error since the entire establishment was against and seeking to undermine him at every turn.
If you keep being stupid like this and actually voice your wrong opinion in public...the rest of your life will be very sad and dismal
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

He did a shitty job, I wouldn’t pay him either