How many times will Kammalala Harris say the word, "RACIST!" tonight?

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: How many times will Kammalala Harris say the word, "RACIST!" tonight?

Post by AlaskaHawks »

So Abe pretends it's french fry territory that Kamala KNEW it was a "Great segue" without hearing what she was transitioning to?

Sure Abe, nothing to see here. Better go get some dipping sauces instead.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:So Abe pretends it's french fry territory that Kamala KNEW it was a "Great segue" without hearing what she was transitioning to?

Again... I'm assuming you're being satirical here. Because that's pretty embarrassing if you're not.

:|
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AlaskaHawks wrote:So Abe pretends it's french fry territory that Kamala KNEW it was a "Great segue" without hearing what she was transitioning to?

Not trying to defend Kamala because she’s so damn unlikeable... but to me it just sounded like she was mindlessly agreeing with the moderator. She’s definitely one of those people who nods exuberantly and goes “mmmhmm” when listening to you talk, in order to show you how important what you’re saying is. :laugh3:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LNS wrote:

Not trying to defend Kamala because she’s so damn unlikeable... but to me it just sounded like she was mindlessly agreeing with the moderator. She’s definitely one of those people who nods exuberantly and goes “mmmhmm” when listening to you talk, in order to show you how important what you’re saying is. :laugh3:
This is how I saw it as well.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
LNS wrote:

This is how I saw it as well.

Plus... again... what would even be the advantage at this point of knowing the questions?

Out of the 15+ questions asked at the two debates, how many were answered in any meaningful way? I pointed out cases where the debaters literally ignored the entire question. Don't like the question... don't answer it. It's a VP debate. Nobody cares.

But hey... conspiracy from the other side. Gobble gobble.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

What strikes me about Kamala is not necessarily how unlikable she is, but how rehearsed and blah she is.

Say what you will about my girl Hillary, but by gd you either loved her, or loved to hate her. There is a woman who can inspire some passion. Same with Trump, they at least make you feel *something*. Kamala's "I'm speaking!" bit right at the gate told the whole story, she's just looking for "yes queen" points on Twitter, no substance or provocative quality to her whatsoever.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

kobeunderbite wrote:What strikes me about Kamala is not necessarily how unlikable she is, but how rehearsed and blah she is.

Say what you will about my girl Hillary, but by gd you either loved her, or loved to hate her. There is a woman who can inspire some passion. Same with Trump, they at least make you feel *something*. Kamala's "I'm speaking!" bit right at the gate told the whole story, she's just looking for "yes queen" points on Twitter, no substance or provocative quality to her whatsoever.

:mj:

Who? Hillary Clinton?

:stephena:

[Note: But back to Harris... and Pence... isn't that sort of the point for the VPs? Just stay the F out of the way and don't screw things up. For Pence, stay out of interfering with Trump's cult of personality. For Harris, don't screw up old man Joe's alleged lead in the polls.]
Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:What strikes me about Kamala is not necessarily how unlikable she is, but how rehearsed and blah she is.

:mj:

Who? Hillary Clinton?

That's my girl!

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LNS wrote:

Probably. In that same vein I think Trump’s comments about “Stand Down -Stand By” Proud Boys was just a complete inarticulation glitch common with him because he’s so unpolished as a speaker. He was dismissive of the entire “white supremacy” hijacking Wallace attempted there that it scrambled his signals and that was the audible residue that spilled out of his mouth.

But Dems and every MSM outlet the next morning - ”Trump inciting race war by signalling the militant arm of his white supremacist policies to standby”

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

lettherebehouse wrote:
LNS wrote:

Probably. In that same vein I think Trump’s comments about “Stand Down -Stand By” Proud Boys was just a complete inarticulation glitch common with him because he’s so unpolished as a speaker. He was dismissive of the entire “white supremacy” hijacking Wallace attempted there that it scrambled his signals and that was the audible residue that spilled out of his mouth.

But Dems and every MSM outlet the next morning - ”Trump inciting race war by signalling the militant arm of his white supremacist policies to standby”

Let’s be honest though... deep down we’re all hoping that the Proud Boys start cracking Antifa skulls at Trump’s behest.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Do ppl not understand what 'stand by' means?

Your word is STAND-BY

Can you use it in a sentence?

"Stand-by and let daddy Trump handle thangz from here."

Stand-by. S-T-A-N-D-B-Y. Stand-by.

:verdum:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LNS wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
LNS wrote:

Let’s be honest though... deep down we’re all hoping that the Proud Boys start cracking Antifa skulls at Trump’s behest.

I would cream

:bosh:
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Pence is likable...definitely has more class than Trump. Make you wonder why he so quiet...rarely hear him speaks in public. :noidea:
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Bartman wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I think Pence's answers were very direct and clear. He did a good job. It's too bad he spent most of his time trying to answer questions from the last round and had to keep going back. Also, he had to deal with constant interrupting. The moderator nagged the hell out of him to finish. She occasionally did the same with Harris but was not nearly as constant.

Plus that damn fly. Pence was giving a great answer to racial inequality in our country but nobody heard it because of that fly. It was so awkward how long it sat there. I also had to change the channel.
It's like you didn't even watch the debate. Both were terrible and if anyone was interrupting, it was Pence. The moderater nagged him to finish because he constantly went way beyond the time he was allotted.

While Pence did seem to go beyond the allotted time more in real time...

There was only a 3 second difference between the two for overall speaking time.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... ing-debate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Harris only started going over the allotted time after Pence constantly went over the allotted time in the beginning and the moderator didn't stop him. She had to fight for her time while Pence was allowed to take as much time as he wanted with little resistance.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bartman wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Bartman wrote:
It's like you didn't even watch the debate. Both were terrible and if anyone was interrupting, it was Pence. The moderater nagged him to finish because he constantly went way beyond the time he was allotted.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... ing-debate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Harris only started going over the allotted time after Pence constantly went over the allotted time in the beginning and the moderator didn't stop him. She had to fight for her time while Pence was allowed to take as much time as he wanted with little resistance.

So they ended up only three seconds apart for speaking time.

Cool.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Bartman wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

So they ended up only three seconds apart for speaking time.

Cool.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Macrotus wrote:Pence is likable...definitely has more class than Trump. Make you wonder why he so quiet...rarely hear him speaks in public. :noidea:
Pence is the scalpel to Trump's sledgehammer.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Macrotus wrote:Pence is likable...definitely has more class than Trump. Make you wonder why he so quiet...rarely hear him speaks in public. :noidea:
Pence is the scalpel to Trump's sledgehammer.

lol