The quality of the board has gone way down.

Talk about anything here.
town bidness
All-Star

Re: The quality of the board has gone way down.

Post by town bidness »

you must of hated the old espn boards then.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

[youtube]Oo4OnQpwjkc[/youtube]
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Op would just love if all the Bulls fans got banned.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Bash KB cool. Bash Rose cool. Bash the GCC. The runway coward. Flag. Flag. Flag. Oh wait. Heat fans can no longer flag. Now I understand this thread. Fuck Lechoke and the Heat. Now flag that.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Da Stars. wrote:Bash KB cool. Bash Rose cool. Bash the GCC. The runway coward. Flag. Flag. Flag. Oh wait. Heat fans can no longer flag. Now I understand this thread. Fuck Lechoke and the Heat. Now flag that.
GCC??

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

y2ktors wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Bash KB cool. Bash Rose cool. Bash the GCC. The runway coward. Flag. Flag. Flag. Oh wait. Heat fans can no longer flag. Now I understand this thread. Fuck Lechoke and the Heat. Now flag that.
GCC??
Gutless
Choking
Coward
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

y2ktors wrote:
GCC??

LOL What rock have you been hiding under. <Just Kidding> Gutless Choking Coward.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

bulls fans were the worst flaggers on ESPN. You should ask fpliii about his experience with "the flagging trio" of bulls fans.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

I detect an undue level of anger in this thread. It has been my experience that angry people are usually unhappy with life , their station in it, and how their lives have turned out.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

WiseGuy wrote:I detect an undue level of anger in this thread. It has been my experience that angry people are usually unhappy with life , their station in it, and how their lives have turned out.
Depends on how they use it. Sometimes things can be used for motivation.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

ripper76 wrote:
bulls fans were the worst flaggers on ESPN. You should ask fpliii about his experience with "the flagging trio" of bulls fans.
Pretty much. dwcmwa, da_a-man, and especially kjprocks. da_a-man in particular bragged about it, and did it to others as well.

I may bait sometimes, but I don't really troll and am generally an on-topic poster. Thanks to the aforementioned group, I had my original account from 07 banned (I think Jan. 2012), and was subsequently IP banned (and cookie banned, evidently as it turns out, which is more severe).

Scumbag mother fuckers. I'm willing to give dw another chance, but I think ripper said he saw him threatening chiefsdodgerslakers, and actually has a screenshot (maybe he has one of the threads/twitter comments too)?
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

fpliii wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Pretty much. dwcmwa, da_a-man, and especially kjprocks. da_a-man in particular bragged about it, and did it to others as well.

I may bait sometimes, but I don't really troll and am generally an on-topic poster. Thanks to the aforementioned group, I had my original account from 07 banned (I think Jan. 2012), and was subsequently IP banned (and cookie banned, evidently as it turns out, which is more severe).

Scumbag mother fuckers. I'm willing to give dw another chance, but I think ripper said he saw him threatening chiefsdodgerslakers, and actually has a screenshot (maybe he has one of the threads/twitter comments too)?

I used to get flagged into oblivion too...How do you know who did the flagging?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

WiseGuy wrote:I detect an undue level of anger in this thread. It has been my experience that angry people are usually unhappy with life , their station in it, and how their lives have turned out.
Why do you double post so often?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

WiseGuy wrote:
fpliii wrote:
ripper76 wrote: bulls fans were the worst flaggers on ESPN. You should ask fpliii about his experience with "the flagging trio" of bulls fans.

I started three threads that bothered them:

1) Better PG - Rose or Kyrie?
2) Better scoring performance - Kobe's 81 or MJ's 69?
3) Better first step - Wade or MJ?

All three were polls, with Kyrie, Kobe, Wade winning handily. The third one only lasted a couple weeks, but the other two were around for a good 6-8 months. They'd get bumped regularly, and da_a-man would say shit like "don't say I didn't warn you when you get banned" or "you have it coming, nice knowing you".

kjprocks generally disliked me though, because I like Wade, and he was a big MJ and LeBron guy. I destroyed him a few times by providing stats/evidence exposing some lies/mistakes of his, and he'd flip the fuck out.

As for dw, I again defer to ripper, who has screenshots (or did at some point).
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

fpliii wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
fpliii wrote: Pretty much. dwcmwa, da_a-man, and especially kjprocks. da_a-man in particular bragged about it, and did it to others as well.

I started three threads that bothered them:

1) Better PG - Rose or Kyrie?
2) Better scoring performance - Kobe's 81 or MJ's 69?
3) Better first step - Wade or MJ?

All three were polls, with Kyrie, Kobe, Wade winning handily. The third one only lasted a couple weeks, but the other two were around for a good 6-8 months. They'd get bumped regularly, and da_a-man would say shit like "don't say I didn't warn you when you get banned" or "you have it coming, nice knowing you".

kjprocks generally disliked me though, because I like Wade, and he was a big MJ and LeBron guy. I destroyed him a few times by providing stats/evidence exposing some lies/mistakes of his, and he'd flip the fuck out.

As for dw, I again defer to ripper, who has screenshots (or did at some point).

I have no clue to any of this. Just hear say. I do know I had no problem with ESPN until I started bashing LeBron James and the Heat. That is wear my post comes from.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

AlaskaHawks wrote:
I have a heavy finger...
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

WiseGuy wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
I have a heavy finger...
I C
Bill Russell

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

AlaskaHawks wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: Why do you double post so often?
I have a heavy finger...
I C
Sometimes I'm able to delete the double posts and sometimes I'm not.