BrotherCharles
Superstar

Re: Im gonna show you a pic of my ex-fiance i had in amerika

Post by BrotherCharles »

kobeunderbite wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:She's ugly bro, sorry
Who? Clevetown's wife?

His wife I haven't seen because he's too embarrassed to show her face. I mean the white trash in the OP.
I wasn't concerned about her face as I was more focused on imagining her nipples. She looks like typical North Ohioan trash. However, she could be a sweet woman regardless of her shortcomings.
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

BrotherCharles wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote: Who? Clevetown's wife?

His wife I haven't seen because he's too embarrassed to show her face. I mean the white trash in the OP.
I wasn't concerned about her face as I was more focused on imagining her nipples. She looks like typical North Ohioan trash. However, she could be a sweet woman regardless of her shortcomings.

Have you ever even been on a date with a white woman? I'd bet you date asian women to be honest.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

kobeunderbite wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Have you ever even been on a date with a white woman? I'd bet you date asian women to be honest.
I know that you have been to my neck of the woods as I believe that your wife is from my stomping grounds. I have dated and lived with women of all colours, races and religions (including many Jewish women). Although most Jewish women often deceive their beta suitors by saying 'No Chuppah, No Shtuppah', I find that they put out more than Pelosi's stimulus package proposals.

Yes, I have date many Asian women as well. On the surface they appear to be very meek and demure, but when behind closed doors they often prove otherwise.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

So what's your body count?
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Let's see your hot piece then.
:mjlaugh:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Looks like all of the part time posters have come back during these slow times.

How is the mud hut BC?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Let's see your hot piece then.
:mjlaugh:

I will give you one thing, unlike madness or tits you have self awareness and know what kind of women you should be targeting which is why you're married and they're alone.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Da Stars. wrote:Looks like all of the part time posters have come back during these slow times.

How is the mud hut BC?
Hello Stars!

Yes, as you can see that Abe, Griff, Sabby and I have made a triumphant return to AG like the Four Horsemen marauding through a wrestling territory. I think that the four of us can easily terrorize you and the other beta AG posters into submission.

Don't get used to seeing us as most likely we will soon leave only to return with the next future pandemic.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

BrotherCharles wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
I find your comment to be ironic on so many levels.
Firstly, you and other posters know full well that I have slept with more white women than all of the AG posters combined. With that knowledge, you should know better than to question my taste in white women and my intimate knowing of the beauty to be found in their lovely bosoms.

Secondly, I find it rather rich that you would make a comment like this as your wife most likely has darker nipples than Denali. Your only consolation may be that Artman, as swarthy that he is, most likely has darker nipples than your wife. Sadly, it is most likely the case that he has bigger breasts than her.
I have no breast fool and my nipples are pinkish and not dark. But keep making blind claims....nobody cares how many fat white trash chicks you banged...we leave those alone especially for negros like you to think you're getting prime when all you're getting are less than crumbs
I am a handsome black man with good credit. I have had no need nor the desire to be with fat white trash chicks as you call them. My bottom tier of women that I have been with far exceeds anything you could ever aspire to have in a woman. Stay in your lane.
You're black so I automatically have more white ass access.than you will ever know..
The fact that you think good credit is a selling point speaks volumes....enjoy those. Large women
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I have no breast fool and my nipples are pinkish and not dark. But keep making blind claims....nobody cares how many fat white trash chicks you banged...we leave those alone especially for negros like you to think you're getting prime when all you're getting are less than crumbs
I am a handsome black man with good credit. I have had no need nor the desire to be with fat white trash chicks as you call them. My bottom tier of women that I have been with far exceeds anything you could ever aspire to have in a woman. Stay in your lane.
You're black so I automatically have more white ass access.than you will ever know..
The fact that you think good credit is a selling point speaks volumes....enjoy those. Large women

He's black and you're hispanic, equal footing moron
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:

Both above jew i agree but not equal.and.I'm white Hispanic from Spain...that overrides all.Americans regardless of race or color
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:

If he were honest and truthful about his 23AndMe report, he should be forthcoming that he is both black and Hispanic.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

BrotherCharles wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You're black so I automatically have more white ass access.than you will ever know..

If he were honest and truthful about his 23AndMe report, he should be forthcoming that he is both black and Hispanic.
Agreed but he is ashamed of who he is and well, here's the result.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You're black so I automatically have more white ass access.than you will ever know..

Both above jew i agree but not equal.and.I'm white Hispanic from Spain...that overrides all.Americans regardless of race or color

Hey retard, your parents were born in Cuba. That makes you a hispanic cuban - not spanish and certainly not white lol
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Hey retard, your parents were born in Cuba. That makes you a hispanic cuban - not spanish and certainly not white lol
You're not white either, Jew.

I am pure bred white. Mom from Poland and Dad immigrated from England. I'm as WASP as you can get.
January 7th. (D)
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

elartman1973 wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I have no breast fool and my nipples are pinkish and not dark. But keep making blind claims....nobody cares how many fat white trash chicks you banged...we leave those alone especially for negros like you to think you're getting prime when all you're getting are less than crumbs
If I were to stand beside you and we let 100 random white women choose between us I think you would be saddened by the truth.

I can almost guarantee that you don't possess the "it" quality that women seek in a man. I know when I step into a room that women immediately become aware of my maleness. I can feel their eyes following my every movement in room as they often start pollinating when I engage them in conversation.

I know that you don't have the looks of a handsome alpha male. However, it very well may be the case that you may have the personality or drugs to attract women. I wouldn't say that you are an ugly man as I truly believe that there are no ugly people in the world.

"Every pot has it cover" as my mother would say. I am certain that someday you will find your pot. It seems that I have covered many pots in my day.

Some men are more equal than others. This is a sad reality that you must have realized as you toil endlessly with College Pro Painters.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

CleveTown™ wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Both above jew i agree but not equal.and.I'm white Hispanic from Spain...that overrides all.Americans regardless of race or color

I am pure bred white. Mom from Poland and Dad immigrated from England. I'm as WASP as you can get.
Was your mother's maiden name Kaplansky?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

BrotherCharles wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
If I were to stand beside you and we let 100 random white women choose between us I think you would be saddened by the truth.

I can almost guarantee that you don't possess the "it" quality that women seek in a man. I know when I step into a room that women immediately become aware of my maleness. I can feel their eyes following my every movement in room as they often start pollinating when I engage them in conversation.

I know that you don't have the looks of a handsome alpha male. However, it very well may be the case that you may have the personality or drugs to attract women. I wouldn't say that you are an ugly man as I truly believe that there are no ugly people in the world.

"Every pot has it cover" as my mother would say. I am certain that someday you will find your pot. It seems that I have covered many pots in my day.

Some men are more equal than others. This is a sad reality that you must have realized as you toil endlessly with College Pro Painters.
It's so cringe watching you try to talk white and educated. You know who you are, and we do too.

You aren't hot. You don't pull chicks. and you look something like this most probably.

January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Both above jew i agree but not equal.and.I'm white Hispanic from Spain...that overrides all.Americans regardless of race or color

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

ALL not white.
January 7th. (D)