Christians vs Atheists

Talk about anything here.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Re: Christians vs Atheists

Post by Ghostown42 »

Bush4Ever wrote:As an Atheist, I want to say that I absolutely would kill and persecute Christians if I thought I could get away with it, or the political climate allowed that to take place.

I can also say that at least 95 percent of Atheists feel exactly like I do.
Me too. Also, I'm only an atheist because I just love to sin. I choose not to believe in god, that way I can get away with sin. The same way that as long as I don't believe in the police, I will get away with robbing a bank.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

lettherebehouse wrote:
I don't see you as an Atheist. You're simply a soon to be christened, who has to let the hate and racism in your heart to run its course before your cleansing begins. A rebirth, if you will.
:o :o :o

shits getting real
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Bush4Ever wrote:As an Atheist, I want to say that I absolutely would kill and persecute Christians if I thought I could get away with it, or the political climate allowed that to take place.

"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:All the atheists ITT be like

Lots of people celebrate Christmas without a nativity scene and without going to church. Christmas can be celebrated as a secular holiday, a time to get together with loved ones and exchange gifts. Christmas also started as a Pagan holiday based on the winter solstice.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Master Spade wrote:Image

If only we Atheists had the Morals of Religious people.......right!? LOL!!!!! :twisted:

But hey, at least religious people have faith..............right? Well, maybe not! lol!!!

:twisted:
They are not following the teachings of Jesus, making them not Christians.
Always with the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. At least you are consistent.

Sorry, bud. Anyone who believes Jesus was the son of God is a Christian. Their behavior is an irrelevant factor towards their religious beliefs. Just like anyone who says that they don't believe in a god is an atheist.

There are thousands of different denominations of Christianity. Which one is the "true" denomination?
Atheism is a label used by the religious.
There isn't a word for those who don't golf, or don't believe in the tooth fairy.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Airtight and brilliant insight into atheism
I agree, and indeed that's one thing that I struggle with as an Atheist.

Now that I don't have God to judge me, I don't really have a sense of whether or not it's okay to rape my neighbor's daughter (she's 15).

It's a confusing moral dilemma and I don't know how to address it or where to turn.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:

Sorry, bud. Anyone who believes Jesus was the son of God is a Christian. Their behavior is an irrelevant factor towards their religious beliefs. Just like anyone who says that they don't believe in a god is an atheist.

There are thousands of different denominations of Christianity. Which one is the "true" denomination?
There isn't a word for those who don't golf, or don't believe in the tooth fairy.
Or a nonstampcollector.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Another strawman (why am I not surprised) and also, an argument from authority.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Master Spade wrote:Image

If only we Atheists had the Morals of Religious people.......right!? LOL!!!!! :twisted:

But hey, at least religious people have faith..............right? Well, maybe not! lol!!!

:twisted:

Woot! Woot! The mormon in the room just got an endorsement from an atheist to call himself a christian?

This has been a good day.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:

Woot! Woot! The mormon in the room just got an endorsement from an atheist to call himself a christian?

I would call Mormons Christians, yes.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

High-quality thread.

11/10
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Another strawman (why am I not surprised) and also, an argument from authority.
Only one of us is taking any of this thread seriously. And it's not me.
Bill Russell

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:

But there are words used for those without sex, asexual. Besides, the term Atheist wasn't popularized until non-believers in the Age Of Enlightment felt the need to identify themselves as something of nothing, for no other reason other than feeling left out and wanting to be part of a cool hip rebellious clique. Kinda like what y'all busted ass heathens like to do.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

But many christians wouldn't.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

But many christians wouldn't.
I know. I would say that they are wrong.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

But there are words used for those without sex, asexual. Besides, the term Atheist wasn't popularized until non-believers in the Age Of Enlightment felt the need to identify themselves as something of nothing, for no other reason other than feeling left out and wanting to be part of a cool hip rebellious clique. Kinda like what y'all busted ass heathens like to do.
See, there you go labeling again.
Passing judgement, if you will...
--Henry Rollins

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

But many christians don't.
Fixed.