I'm sorry but I can't even sit through 10 seconds of a Billie Eilish song

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: I'm sorry but I can't even sit through 10 seconds of a Billie Eilish song

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Kingcarl24 wrote:In this thread we learned that Madness really likes Billie Eilish and Arty does not.

Yea! We got a lot accomplished here.
I tried to get modern era music recommendations from Artie but was rebuffed.

:(
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kingcarl24 wrote:In this thread we learned that Madness really likes Billie Eilish and Arty does not.

Yo but I set the stage like Don King.

*DING* *DING* *DING*

Lets get it on...
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:

I tried to get modern era music recommendations from Artie but was rebuffed.

:(
Nobody saw that coming. I did the same thing the other day. He said he listens to everything from modern music to old and I asked for some modern bands he likes and he dodged that questions with the quickness.

http://angergeneral.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&start=80" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Madness loving it.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

In this corner, weighing in at an enormous 305 lb from Cuba. The undefeated and unanimous troll of the year... With more than 100,000 posts to his name mostly shit talking... From the slums of Spain to the raft boats of Cuba to the paint cans and swamps of Florida... The Autistic, the chubby, the relentless... Arturo Raphael Jose Valdez Hernandez aka elartman.
Last edited by Alex_Murphy on Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

"A ash in the pan."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

In the other corner, from Reseda, CA weighing in at 169 lb dripping wet... "Skinny fat" ... Jewish bald... Honing his trolling skills on a diet of soda and chicken sandwiches... Hasn't been laid since Trump took office... Which affords him the opportunity to focus on his craft: making shitty music ... He's recorded more songs than any poster... And he lives with his cat. With absolutely zero correct predictions to his name the always wrong never right madnessssssss aka the Polish madcuck!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:In the other corner, from Reseda, CA weighing in at 169 lb dripping wet... "Skinny fat" ... Jewish bald... Honing his trolling skills on a diet of soda and chicken sandwiches... Hasn't been laid since Trump took office... Which affords him the opportunity to focus on his craft: making shitty music ... He's recorded more songs than any poster... And he lives with his cat. With absolutely zero correct predictions to his name the always wrong never right madnessssssss aka the Polish madcuck!
Stop claiming i weigh 70 pounds more than I do and stop claiming I've been to Cuba..just stop...you guys are so clueless about me
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:In the other corner, from Reseda, CA weighing in at 169 lb dripping wet... "Skinny fat" ... Jewish bald... Honing his trolling skills on a diet of soda and chicken sandwiches... Hasn't been laid since Trump took office... Which affords him the opportunity to focus on his craft: making shitty music ... He's recorded more songs than any poster... And he lives with his cat. With absolutely zero correct predictions to his name the always wrong never right madnessssssss aka the Polish madcuck!
Stop claiming i weigh 70 pounds more than I do and stop claiming I've been to Cuba..just stop...you guys are so clueless about me
you're a big fat pig
That s not saying much for you who are way worse shape than I am and younger and bald....ouch
Youre a fucking mess compared to me
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

What do you think of Ronnie Radke....? For my money he may very well be the best vocalist alive right now. Straight up chameleon, and ultra talented on many levels. Been a fan since the Escape The Fate days. Going to prison changed him some....having Willow (his daughter) changed him immensely, he's never going to be an "Angel" by any stretch...something i'm sure he would freely admit. He is his own "Genre".

The original like 8 years ago...

phpBB [video]

The new "remix" he did for the fans that have stuck with him thru a LOT of shit over the years...Unbelievable range, passion and skill IMO.

phpBB [video]
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Another classic unc boss thread.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.