I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: His only good song is written by Eric Clapton. He was trash and needed other people to write songs for him. Not a real artist, just a puppet. Good guitar players are a dime a dozen. Clapton was a songwriter AND a better guitarist. Santana was just a beaner. There were much better guitarists in that era like Hendrix, David Gilmour, Jimmy Page, etc

Both Billie and her brother play more instruments than Santana. They compose every instrument, write every lyric on the album while Santana has to lean on white people and get carried
You just proved how little you know about music..he has multiple great albums over 50 years...Billie not so much...stop being stupid..you think he has one good song...you know absolutely nothing about your own industry.
And Santana is an elite guitarist..youre beyond stupid here
His most famous songs were written by other people. He wasn't as talented as Billie. By age 18, she has already made more good songs than him. Nobody asked him to do the Bond song because they needed something good, not some beaner playing basic guitar licks while making a squinty face, which is his whole gimmick
No she hasn't and he's written the vast majority of his music..and doing a bond song means nothing..its not an award you dumbfuck
Santana shits all over everything Billie has ever done and will do in her career..that's a fact
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Billy Ocean >>> Billy Elish
He wishes

Billy Ocean: total of one Grammy for minor category, 0 majors

:mjlaugh:
fact you seem to think Grammy are some kind of measuring stick..they aren't..so give it a rest already. Billie is for teenage girls who don't know shit about music

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I will listen to Santana for days before I listen to this Billie. I have no clue to what her music sounds like. Santana is in the HOF. Only time will see if this Billie is up to the long term task. And yes, I am a stubborn old bastard.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Artman: Check out these 8 Grammys Santana won back in 2000!!!! More than Billie!!!

Also Artman: Grammys are no particular measuring stick...
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
He wishes

Billy Ocean: total of one Grammy for minor category, 0 majors

:mjlaugh:
fact you seem to think Grammy are some kind of measuring stick..they aren't..so give it a rest already. Billie is for teenage girls who don't know shit about music

It’s Madnesss we’re talkin here. What’d you expect?

:stephena:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I aint listening to Billie or Santana. Both are shit.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

ROFL
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:I will listen to Santana for days before I listen to this Billie. I have no clue to what her music sounds like. Santana is in the HOF. Only time will see if this Billie is up to the long term task. And yes, I am a stubborn old bastard.
Typical closed minded boomer think, like artman. No clue what she sounds like, refuse to listen, assume it's bad.

She's already accomplished enough for the HOF
No she hasn't.
You got slapped around like a Skank bitch and a big dick across the forehead in this thread

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:I aint listening to Billie or Santana. Both are shit.
You have the worst taste possible on this board..so nobody cares what you think

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Typical closed minded boomer think, like artman. No clue what she sounds like, refuse to listen, assume it's bad.

She's already accomplished enough for the HOF
No she hasn't.
You got slapped around like a Skank bitch and a big dick across the forehead in this thread
She really has. She made it the hard way. Making an absolute shitload of undeniably great songs. She already has a HOF discography. Most artists have 2-3 good songs per album. Her album has 13 great songs and her EP has 7. She has 2 more hit singles after her album including the Bond Song.

More great music than your faves already, and so much more to come. She's going prime Tiger Woods on the music industry.

Born with a gift. Can't be stopped.
None of her songs are.well known or household names..give it a rest.she's basic and you're a moron

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No she hasn't.
She really has. She made it the hard way. Making an absolute shitload of undeniably great songs. She already has a HOF discography. Most artists have 2-3 good songs per album. Her album has 13 great songs and her EP has 7. She has 2 more hit singles after her album including the Bond Song.

More great music than your faves already, and so much more to come. She's going prime Tiger Woods on the music industry.

None of her songs are.well known or household names..give it a rest.she's basic and you're a moron
Her success has you so triggered Artie. Funny.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: She really has. She made it the hard way. Making an absolute shitload of undeniably great songs. She already has a HOF discography. Most artists have 2-3 good songs per album. Her album has 13 great songs and her EP has 7. She has 2 more hit singles after her album including the Bond Song.

Nope..claiming she's better than Legendary Santana is what we are discussing here...unless you're a dipshit, this should bother you too

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Billie is more than 50 years younger than Santana and already has about half as many Grammy awards.

lol
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: None of her songs are.well known or household names..give it a rest.she's basic and you're a moron
Nope..claiming she's better than Legendary Santana is what we are discussing here...unless you're a dipshit, this should bother you too
She has you completely triggered Artie. You get triggered in virtually every thread where she's mentioned. You try to denigrate every single thing about her. It's comical.

I'm not bothered by opinions on subjective tastes. That's why they're subjective.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
I listen to more genres of music than you even know exist.

You only listen to old shit from your youth because you're an out of touch old loser.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
She has you completely triggered Artie. You get triggered in virtually every thread where she's mentioned. You try to denigrate every single thing about her. It's comical.

I'm not bothered by opinions on subjective tastes. That's why they're subjective.
I've never been triggered by anything or anyone on this board.
I'm here as the voice of reason and to slap sense into stupid people

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Max. wrote:Prime Billie> Prime Santana
Not even close

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nope..claiming she's better than Legendary Santana is what we are discussing here...unless you're a dipshit, this should bother you too

You're almost always triggered and you're dumb as a box of rocks. You aren't adding sense to any conversation, even when you happen to be right.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
I listen to more genres of music than you even know exist.

You only listen to old shit from your youth because you're an out of touch old loser.
That s the largest crock of shit ever. My musical taste is the most diverse you've ever seen. It spans all genres and basically all mankind...you don't even have genres past a decade ago..and I have countless current musicians too..you really don't know shit about me or music and I actually rarely listen to music from my youth but its just mixed up in the entirety of all my music. You're a child and don't know anything about music....lol at your favorite music being house and electronic

Lolol

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

You're almost always triggered and you're dumb as a box of rocks. You aren't adding sense to any conversation, even when you happen to be right.
I'm never triggered and almost always the smartest poster in any thread I'm in..and if you're in it that guarantees I'm not the dumbest