Science nerds: What do you think lies beyond the edge of the observable universe?

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Science nerds: What do you think lies beyond the edge of the observable universe?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I value House on Team Trump because he can be used as a "but but but we aren't racist/bigots/whatever, we have a [race] friend" in a variety of situations.

Talking about mowing down illegals at the bordering with machine guns? It's not racist, because we have a Mexican friend in House.

Talking about China and trade wars? It's not bigotry, because we have an Asian friend in House.

Talking about urban violence and single-parent homes in colorful terms? It's okay, because we have a Black friend in House.

That versatility is helpful.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Re: Science nerds: What do you think lies beyond the edge of the observable universe?

Post by Bartman »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Bartman wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

For the complex mind, it’s the trivial things we find our deepest struggles.

~ House 2019

Trivial? You've been a lost soul your whole life, drifting aimlessly trying to find a place to belong. Your last hope is posting on AG and sucking up to trump supports hoping they accept you as a white person so you can relieve your pain of being an outcast. Being a hybrid has ruined your life.

The need to belong to a tribe is something I’m sure most people grow out of I’m assuming in jr high? I dunno, I’m so not a part of whatever world that sort of thing is relevant in but it seems you are. So I guess ill just take your word for it you big ol’ socio-demo expert you.

:mjlaugh:
I see you are still at the first stage of mourning your identity ....denial.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Bush4Ever. wrote:I value House on Team Trump because he can be used as a "but but but we aren't racist/bigots/whatever, we have a [race] friend" in a variety of situations.

Talking about mowing down illegals at the bordering with machine guns? It's not racist, because we have a Mexican friend in House.

Talking about China and trade wars? It's not bigotry, because we have an Asian friend in House.

Talking about urban violence and single-parent homes in colorful terms? It's okay, because we have a Black friend in House.

That versatility is helpful.
That’s what a good Asian houseboy does, make white folk feel better about themselves. Too bad he will never be accepted though.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Robceltsfan wrote:House tries to pretend he's white?

Does Bartman even pay attention???
You don’t pay attention enough
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Bartman wrote:
That’s what a good Asian houseboy does, make white folk feel better about themselves. Too bad he will never be accepted though.
House can be the Wong to my Dr. Strange any day:

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Bartman wrote:

House pretends to be a lot of things....but white is rarely-to-never one of them.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Bartman wrote:

House pretends to be a lot of things....but white is rarely-to-never one of them.

It's because of white purest like you that House will never feel he belongs.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Bartman wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Bartman wrote:

*purists

And I'm no purist...
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Bartman wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

*purists

And I'm no purist...
I thought I put purist, must be auto correct.

How are you not a purist?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Bartman wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Bartman wrote:

*purists

And I'm no purist...

Uhhhh...cuz I'm not? In what ways am I a purist? :pop2:

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Rob, you are most definitely a purist.

And it's obvious.

Just own it.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Uhhhh...no. Perhaps in some areas of life....but certainly not in an absolute sense.

~George Carlin~
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Bartman wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
*purists

And I'm no purist...

Uhhhh...cuz I'm not? In what ways am I a purist? :pop2:

If you can't name a single reason why you are NOT a white purist then you must be one.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Rob, you are most definitely a purist.

And it's obvious.

Just own it.

It really is obvious.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan wrote:Uhhhh...no. Perhaps in some areas of life....but certainly not in an absolute sense.

You can start your sentences with the word “perhaps” all you want, but you’ll never be one of us.

:obama:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Someone please explain what definition of white purism we're using here.

I wanna know if I fit
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Someone please explain what definition of white purism we're using here.

I wanna know if I fit

Ask Bartman, he’s the expert around here.

:mjlaugh:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Love this thread. We went from what’s beyond space to heavenly penises, to white purism.

So awesome.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Love this thread. We went from what’s beyond space to heavenly penises, to white purism.

So awesome.
What does the Mormon Church teach on this subject?

Please advise.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Love this thread. We went from what’s beyond space to heavenly penises, to white purism.

So awesome.
What does the Mormon Church teach on this subject?

Please advise.
That everyone gets bigger in the afterlife...

We believe in eternal marriage and families. I don’t know how things will work in the next life but what would be the point of teaching us a specific way to bear children if that’s not how it works in the next life?

That’s the gospel according to kingcarl though.