MEGA COMPLETION PICS :banderas:

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: MEGA COMPLETION PICS :banderas:

Post by CleveTown™ »

z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Looks solid. That's a Money maker bro, congrats.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

z
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Looks solid. That's a Money maker bro, congrats.
should be! thanks :suds:
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Keep posting pictures. I'm downloading them. After doing some research turns out mega coffee is not even a company in the United States it's not even a franchise. I don't need to go through their corporate office in Korea in order to open one here in the United States. I'm just going to ask a contractor to copy it. Carbon copy. Verbatim. Every square footage will be exactly a replica of the Korean store. I'll visit the store in Korea and get an idea what their inventory is like and improve on it. I'll find a local distributor to provide me with the coffee pastries and products. And I wont have to go through corporate at all. In fact I'll be the corporate office here in the states. Mega coffee will have to go thru me if they want to open one anywhere in the states. I will in fact franchise mega coffee here in the United States and there's absolutely nothing that those cucks in Cuhreah can do about it.
Last edited by Alex_Murphy on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Keep posting pictures. I'm downloading them. After doing some research turns out mega coffee is not even a company in the United States it's not even a franchise. I don't need to go through their corporate office in Korea in order to open one here in the United States. I'm just going to ask a contractor to copy it. Carbon copy. Verbatim. Every square footage will be exactly a replica of the Korean store. I'll visit the store and Korea and get an idea what their inventory is like and improve on it. I'll find a local distributor to provide me with the coffee pastries and products. And I only have to go through corporate at all. In fact I will franchise make a coffee here in the United States there's absolutely nothing that those cucks in North Korea can do about it.
thanks for basically claiming I made the wisest business decision ever! You want to have a Mega MGC Coffee so bad. It'll never work. If you do this you owe 20% profit or i beat you senseless.
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Keep posting pictures. I'm downloading them. After doing some research turns out mega coffee is not even a company in the United States it's not even a franchise. I don't need to go through their corporate office in Korea in order to open one here in the United States. I'm just going to ask a contractor to copy it. Carbon copy. Verbatim. Every square footage will be exactly a replica of the Korean store. I'll visit the store and Korea and get an idea what their inventory is like and improve on it. I'll find a local distributor to provide me with the coffee pastries and products. And I only have to go through corporate at all. In fact I will franchise make a coffee here in the United States there's absolutely nothing that those cucks in North Korea can do about it.
thanks for basically claiming I made the wisest business decision ever! You want to have a Mega MGC Coffee so bad. It'll never work. If you do this you owe 20% profit or i beat you senseless.
Theres nothing you can do about it. The same shit is happening in and around ghetto parts of LA with a brand called michillinda ice cream... it's like a popular Mexican Baskin-Robbins in Mexico. The thing is that they started opening up around the LA area and I actually have a friend who just opened one up and it turns out he doesn't even go through corporate at all because the company is not franchised in the United States only in Mexico. So all they have to do is get the inventory from a source in Chicago and they sell the ice cream and turn a profit.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Congrats Clevey, am praying that God blesses this venture
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Congrats Clevey, am praying that God blesses this venture
Amen brother, thank you!
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Theres nothing you can do about it. The same shit is happening in and around ghetto parts of LA with a brand called michillinda ice cream... it's like a popular Mexican Baskin-Robbins in Mexico. The thing is that they started opening up around the LA area and I actually have a friend who just opened one up and it turns out he doesn't even go through corporate at all because the company is not franchised in the United States only in Mexico. So all they have to do is get the inventory from a source in Chicago and they sell the ice cream and turn a profit.
You cant even pay a $30 buy in for a fantasy league (which btw you will be kicked if you dont pay in day or two, no hard feelings) and you expect me to believe you're putting 150k down a business?
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: thanks for basically claiming I made the wisest business decision ever! You want to have a Mega MGC Coffee so bad. It'll never work. If you do this you owe 20% profit or i beat you senseless.
You cant even pay a $30 buy in for a fantasy league (which btw you will be kicked if you dont pay in day or two, no hard feelings) and you expect me to believe you're putting 150k down a business?
You have set a payment deadline in November and draft in October... plenty of time. And you cant kick me out of my own league stupid. If you did that I'd sue you and English pop coffee will be mine! :laugh3:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
You have set a payment deadline in November and draft in October... plenty of time. And you cant kick me out of my own league stupid. If you did that I'd sue you and English pop coffee will be mine! :laugh3:
that deadline means nothing. the deadline is in 2 days. seriously. i want to know the draft order. hurry up and buy in
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:z
Gawdy
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Arty go ahead and add your partner's income... while you're at it add your kids' income as well because they'll grow up one day and work too, wont they? :laugh3:
No, they will be 2ell taken care of from my last income
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I wish you nothing but success. I even like the yellow because it stands out.

But for some fucking reason it looks like you'd get your kodak film developed there.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

manchild98 wrote:I wish you nothing but success. I even like the yellow because it stands out.

But for some fucking reason it looks like you'd get your kodak film developed there.
thanks and yup, the yellow pops. and at night that building im in is dark. We have lights going all around our shop and we're open till 11pm. Starbucks closes at 9pm. All the college kids will come to us at night.
January 7th. (D)
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Congrats to guy whose pictures your stealing from their kakao.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Titan18 wrote:Congrats to guy whose pictures your stealing from their kakao.
I believe him.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Bartman wrote:
Titan18 wrote:Congrats to guy whose pictures your stealing from their kakao.
I believe him.
I have proof otherwise but this new story is good for the board.