Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Post by Da Stars. »

Y2K wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
Y2K wrote:We speak English and Spanish to my son. By the grace of God, if we have more kids, they will learn English and Spanish as well.
My friend, does your wife speak English? Do you speak Spanish?
She's bilingual. I'm slowly learning to get comfortable with Spanish...very slowly. :D

How is the little one?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:If I was going to learn a 2nd language it sure as fuck wouldn't be Spanish.

Why does anyone need to converse with beaners?
This proves how stupid you are
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:If I was going to learn a 2nd language it sure as fuck wouldn't be Spanish.

I asked this in another thread and not a single person, including your fat brown ass, could provide one reason why I need to converse with lowly Mexicans.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

I asked this in another thread and not a single person, including your fat brown ass, could provide one reason why I need to converse with lowly Mexicans.
You think only Mexicans speak Spanish?
You think all Mexicans are lowly?
Like I said...proves how stupid you are...lol at knowing only one language...

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: This proves how stupid you are
So not even one reason why I would need to converse with dumb beaners?

Thought so.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Shocker that there's not a single shred of proof that this even actually happened.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Chooch wrote:Shocker that there's not a single shred of proof that this even actually happened.
Spoken like someone who didn't bother to open the link

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Thought so.
Same reason you need to converse with anybody...you dumb fuck racist

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You think only Mexicans speak Spanish?

Thought so.
Same reason you need to converse with anybody...you dumb fuck racist
The only people that are important enough for me to converse with speak English.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Madnessssss wrote:We speak English in America. Mexicans need to assimilate and learn the language already. We're all sick of hearing Spanish when we go places. Fuck that. Don't be a fat idiot about this, you know I'm right.
Not according to the U.S. Constitution. By what metric do "we speak English In 'Murica"
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ouchie.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Da Stars. wrote:
Y2K wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
My friend, does your wife speak English? Do you speak Spanish?
She's bilingual. I'm slowly learning to get comfortable with Spanish...very slowly. :D

How is the little one?
He's doing well. Growing up. Not walking yet but I have faith that it will happen in time. :suds:

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Y2K wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
Y2K wrote: She's bilingual. I'm slowly learning to get comfortable with Spanish...very slowly. :D

How is the little one?
He's doing well. Growing up. Not walking yet but I have faith that it will happen in time. :suds:

My vet has a daughter who is in her 30's that is so small she is barely is taller than my knees. So keep the faith.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

LookAway wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:We speak English in America. Mexicans need to assimilate and learn the language already. We're all sick of hearing Spanish when we go places. Fuck that. Don't be a fat idiot about this, you know I'm right.
Not according to the U.S. Constitution. By what metric do "we speak English In 'Murica"
All 3 branches of government conduct literally all business in English. All of our laws and founding documents are/were created and written in English. Every school in this country teaches our kids in English. Every judge, jury and law enforcement officer speaks English. We speak English in this country, douchebag.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
LookAway wrote:
All 3 branches of government conduct literally all business in English. All of our laws and founding documents are/were created and written in English. Every school in this country teaches our kids in English. Every judge, jury and law enforcement officer speaks English. We speak English in this country, douchebag.
That still doesn't dispute constitutional legality that Lookaway speaks of.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
LookAway wrote:
If you believe in American “freedom”, then you must agree that there can be no official language.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Shill Jackson wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
LookAway wrote:
If you believe in American “freedom”, then you must agree that there can be no official language.
He believes in an America with freedom for whites people only

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
LookAway wrote:
America has no official language...nothing youve posted matters...until they.declare an official language then there is no official language...what part of this do you not understand?

paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

elartman1973 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
LookAway wrote:
America has no official language...nothing youve posted matters...until they.declare an official language then there is no official language...what part of this do you not understand?
English is the official language of the United States. Go stuff your fat face with flan and chicharrones.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: All 3 branches of government conduct literally all business in English. All of our laws and founding documents are/were created and written in English. Every school in this country teaches our kids in English. Every judge, jury and law enforcement officer speaks English. We speak English in this country, douchebag.
English is the official language of the United States. Go stuff your fat face with flan and chicharrones.
Name calling and cherish stupidity...you know you're wrong as fuck and it passes you off.
America has no official language...stop being a moron by pretending it does